• Published 9th Sep 2021
  • 382 Views, 0 Comments

Royal Twilight Inn - Kentavritsa



A girl is taking in, at the Royal Twilight Inn, under the name of Miss Rose-Moo; just expecting a relaxing time at the luxurious hotel, but the stay proves to be more enjoying and exciting. She soon learns more joy than she had dared to hope for.

  • ...
8
 0
 382

A New Day: 2

Author's Note:

Fluttershy's POV

--- --- ---

Ms. Rose-Moo's POV

--- --- ---

.

No Pony is hurt, and no Human either; yet, the Changelings will be flourishing under Queen Chrysalis, on the offered location!" Fluttershy contently concludes, where she is sitting on her throne.


.

The sun is slowly raising on the arch up to the sky. The hour may still be early; but since the sun is up, it is still a new day. This morning is greeting me, eagerly; with a surprise, I had asked for. Even, if I had not realized it at the time.

Now, it's too late to moan. I had put the suit on, wearing each of the garments the entire night; now, as I wake up it had yielded the preferred changes.

The sheet is still the same black, as when I had entered the room the other day; just as the quilt still is crystal-clear silicone, Pi inches thick. What had I been expecting?

The bed is the same, exactly, as is the room; but if that had changed, I would have been in shock.

What had changed, is what is between the sheets, or more exactly: me, I had been submitted to the effect of wearing the chosen garments the entire night. I had had a comforting and restful sleep all night. Just as I had been expecting.

The room had promised me this, and more. Now, it is living up to another promise; even if I had not realized it, at the time.

I open my eyes, as I stir from my needed slumber; noticing the room is where I had left it, even if something had changed during the night. I can feel it, just as I can not deny it. Just that I can't quite make sense out of what my sensations are screaming.

As I fold the corner of the quilt up towards the wall, sliding my feet out from under the quilt; I find myself sitting up on the bed, still wearing the strangely comfortable and comforting suit I had slipped into the other day. I can clearly see the metallic bloody red rubber coating my legs and feet, even if it is silicon. The fit is indeed perfect, even if it no longer is depending on the creation. I had been changed, and my body had adapted to what it had been submitted to.

"Oh.." I merely breathe; as I lift my right hand up to my face, so I can examine the red glove I am still wearing.

At first, the hand is still looking exactly as it did the other day; but then the revelation hits home, my nails are inch-long, semi-square and metallic bloody red, even as I can't see the colour of my glossy nails through the material of the gloves. Furthermore; I had been granted these hyper-sensitive, brightly cerise touch pads: reaching from the edge of the final joint of the respective fingers, and all the way up under the respective nail as well. Too late for regret, and too late to mourn.

The final change of the hand, is the suction-cup covering the entire palm of my right and left hand; cable of suction beyond what I could have dreamed up or wish for. Yet, it is there; now I will just have to deal with it, exploring it to learn what it is good for. I will need to be in control, lest I will be suffering the terrible and embarrassing consequences at every turn.

"Oh!" I exclaim, lifting my cupped hands up to my chest; "Ooh, ooh, ooh.." I ponder, as my hands cup the enlarged breasts comfortably.

As the top had professed, I am now sporting a very firm E-cup bust; my nipples just as large, despite what I had been expecting. How, and why had my nipples changed; the extent feels a bit overwhelming, to me at this point. Yet, I guess I could not complain; even if they will be obvious, standing out whatever I may be wearing.

With the gentlest of touches, I caress my breasts, enjoying it and myself; then lifting my index-fingers, reaching for the tip of each nipple. As large as my nipples may be, I no longer find them all that bad; the tips of my fingers soon reaching their respective targets, sliding over the tip of the respective nipple.

Since I am still wearing both the top, and the gloves; I can feel the coarse sensation, adding to the tactile sensitivity. Something I had not been expecting, but I am nonetheless enjoying it all the same.

"Oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh!" I exclaim, as I tease the tips of my nipples.

I make a mental effort, stopping myself in order to stand up. Once I am standing before the bed, I turn around to face my bed; folding the quilt back down, leaving it in the state I had found it.

As I am standing up, I had let go of my nipples; permitting my left hand fall down to the hip, while I am extending the index-finger of my right hand and lift the hand up towards my mouth.

As the tip of my index-finger is approaching my mouth; I part my lips and extend my tongue, licking the touch-pad in excitement.

"Oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh.." I sigh, in response to the somewhat unexpected sensations I am experiencing.

I pull my tongue in, slowly closing my mouth; thoughtfully placing the tip of the finger on the lip, tentatively. The free hand on my hip, meanwhile slides down and to the center; moving towards the mound. My fingers soon slide of the orchid; covered by the smooth and slippery silicone, but I can clearly feel the tips of my fingers sliding over the petals of my orchid all the same.

"Ooo-oo-oooh, ooo-oo-oooh, ooo-.." I exclaim, in excitement; though the sound is cut short, as the tip of my extended index-finger is pressing down on my lip and my mouth contracts and I find myself wet.

The further I press the tip of my finger on my lip; the more pronounced the instinctive contraction of my mouth is, there is no denying it even if I had not quite realized it. I feel the effect, as I grow excited where I stand still, without realizing how or why I am experiencing it.

In the excitement, I am slipping the tip of my extended index-finger over the petals of my orchid; only driving home the excitement even further, holding me in place.

"T- th- that, that feels good." I ponder, as my thoughts stutter.

The fact that my mound had been extended during the night is escaping me, just as the notion of how stiff and sensitive the petals of my orchid had become barely even register; but what is registering, is the excitement the sensations are eliciting, as the touch-pads on the fingers of my left hand are.

The moment comes to a sudden and very abrupt halt, as I find myself almost falling over; causing me to reach forwards, instinctively, in order to try to break the fall.

Just a moment later, the spell had been broken; even if I feel the stirring excitement lingering, even after the contact had been severed in the process of pulling my hands away. My mouth is still wet, my lips glistering; but the contraction of my mouth is subsiding, before my mouth had closed completely. However, I close my mouth, as I am looking up.

The catastrophe had been averted, before I could have fallen to the floor. The reaction had apparently shifted my balance; causing the issue to correct itself, before I had even realized it.

I lick my lips, in excitement; considering the next move.

While I had been at it, I had cast a glance down onto the floor under me; noticing how perfect my feet look, not that I had been complaining about my feet before. Petite, on the border of girlish and girl-sized; but still within the range of sizes, giving me the option of wearing heels and other more mature women's shoes, if and when I so chose to.

The unusually long toes, now ending in what I could only take for miniature hooves; even if I could not see the red hue, matching the yet unseen finger-nails. Such is the effect of wearing the gloves and stockings, but for now I don't really care. Why should I be bothered? I know I can see my nails at will; all I need to do, is to slip put of my gloves or stockings. Nothing is preventing me to do it, if and when I so choose.

What I had not seen, or realized; is that I am standing on the tips of my toes, as my feet reflexively tensed up in the moment. Not that it had changed anything. I can still walk around, as I please.

Since I am in the privacy of my home, I had not chosen to dress up, I am still wearing what I had put on the other day. Modesty is still covered. Why worry.

"Maybe I should have something to eat; I haven't had anything since yesterday, and the excitement have taken a toll on me!" I ponder, in stark realization; as I start walking over to the door.

There is no door-handle, just a blank, smooth door. However, I soon find the plaque; coated in what appears to be black latex rubber, even if I should have known it isn't. The material is more akin to the silicone, they had taken a liking to here. No matter, so long as it leaves me with no irritation or long lasting issues to deal with.

I lift my hand, extending the palm of my right hand towards the plaque; pressing my hand down gently, spreading my fingers in order to open the door. The door slides up and I am stepping out; the door slides shut with a quiet whoosh, as I had cleared the threshold.

Once I had cleared the door, I turn towards the door and walk the flight of stairs down to the first floor; finding myself in my living-room once more. I continue to walk over to the sofa; slipping in between the table, plopping down onto the soft and comfortable cushion quietly.

"There, that was easy.." I ponder; "even if it had been exciting, in the bed-room!" I conclude.

Now I am leaning back, resting comfortably; relaxing in my seat, as I consider my current situation. After a moment, I am lifting up the cover that is the armrest; finding a few red cans of Rad Cola. With that, I am picking one up and pop it open in a single swift and fluid motion; before I lift it up to my mouth and press it to my lips, slowly taking a long sip of the cool, fizzing beverage.

"The original.." I conclude; "Coke!" I muse; not that it had been that much of a difference, to me.

Either way, it is refreshing. While not a meal, or a breakfast; but at least, I get something in my belly, even if just something to drink. I had drunk nothing; since I stepped into my bedroom, the other night. Whatever time of day, that had been.

"I still don't like to go out, but I do need something to eat!" I point out; "Besides, I don't even know where to go; maybe I should have asked, but I guess I could ask as the room service show up with my breakfast!" I conclude.

I pick up the remote control, examining the item in my right hand for a moment; before I am activating the full-screen device covering the entire wall before me.

Once the screen comes to life, I opt in "Room Service" and choose "Breakfast".

However, something appears to me; I can choose who is delivering the services.

"Okay, that is curious.." I ponder; "but I guess I could as well explore my options!"

The default girl is standing before me, showing of her assets before me. I ogle her, for a moment; distracted by what I can see on the screen, as I try to make up my mind.

"Name" I read; "Hitomi" I fill in.

"Skin colour" I read; "Porcelain White" I fill in.

"They asked, so I chose the option!" I ponder, as I notice the selection had been accepted.

Each opted chose taking hold, as the girl is changing, before my very eyes.

"Feels, as if I had been creating a character for some online RPG or MMO game, rather than specifying the servant, delivering my room service!" I ponder.

No cost is stated, so I assume it is free custom service. If they make a fuzz of it, later; I will be protesting, making it utterly clear that I had not been informed of a cost for the service. Unless it had been stated clearly at the time of order; I can't be expected to pay for it. Everyone should know it, but you know there will be someone trying a fast one. Hoping you don't realize it, and let it slide.

I opt in high-gloss gold for lips and eye-shadow. More for the fun of it, than anything else. I notice how good it looks, on her; however, so I keep it as is.

"Why does the girl have a braid reaching all the way down like this?" I ponder; "But I guess there is a reason; so I will run with it, and ask her as she arrives with my food!" I continue.

I leave her with the firm bust, B-cups; why bother making a fuzz, when it does not change anything? I don't want her flat, just as I don't want her so busty, it is painful for her.

"Horn.. Yes/No" I read; "Yes" I fill in, watching the standard Unicorn horn appearing on her forehead.

I continue to opt in or out what is presented, one option at the time; adjusting her appearance, the best I can. In the end, I am happy with what I am presented with; firmly opting to save her as is, for all future interaction.

"They had hinted towards a reason, but it had not made any sense to me; but if she is looking and acting pleasing to the eye, maybe the girl is getting more out of it?" I ponder.

Since I had chosen the girl performing the service, it is time to order in the breakfast. Granted, I could have made this choice the day before; but I had waited, until I need the service.

Since it is a breakfast buffet, delivered to my room; I had been faced with a list of options, so I make a few choices. Opting in, and opting out various items on the menu I had been presented with, before I confirm the order.

"An 'all you can eat', breakfast buffet is always something extra!" I ponder, giggling.

I had paid for the all-inclusive stay, so I could as well enjoy it for all it is worth. Using the Room Service for my Breakfast Buffet would just be the first on my list, after all.

If I like, what they serve; I will opt to have the same breakfast served tomorrow, just as I will be coming back next time. Well, why not? It had not been all that expensive, after all.

Some ten minutes later, the door to my room slides up and the girl henceforth known as Hitomi enters my suite with the breakfast I had ordered; making her way through my cloaking room and into my living room. She merely stops, extending the palm of her right hand; in order to open the door, before she continues. Once she is reaching the table, she stops; moving the buffet over to my living room table, presenting me with the breakfast, I had just ordered.

I notice her, as she is standing in the flesh in the room.

"Greetings, Miss Rose-Moo!" she exclaims, as she is entering the room.

"Greetings, Hitomi!" I respond.

"Your breakfast is served!" she continues, as she had finished placing the buffet onto my table.

"Thank you, Hitomi!" I respond, beaming a delighted grin at her, as she remains before me.

"Uhm, Hitomi; would you be so kind as to have a seat beside me, please!" I offer.

"But of course, Miss Rose-Moo!" she responds, stepping over to the seat beside me.

"There, much better.." I offer; "I like having company, while I am enjoying my breakfast!" I continue.

"Yes, Miss Rose-Moo.." she responds; I understand, and I wholeheartedly agree!" she continues.

"Would it be acceptable, if you just call me 'Rose-Moo'?" I inquire.

"But of course, by all means.." she responds, as she is watching me consuming the breakfast she had just served me.

I love the service she is delivering, and she knows it; I can't say her appearance is hampering, and she certainly enjoys sitting by the table with me too. My smile and joy is like tipping her; even if I had failed to understand the vagaries, but so long as she is happy. Why worry?

With the girl by my side, I enjoy my breakfast. Why shouldn't I? So long as she does not complain, I will enjoy her company.

I beam at her, where she is sitting; she enjoys my company, as I am loving the company of Hitomi. Why should she fuzz or complain, I am apparently paying her quite handsomely. Not that it had cost me anything.

She had been selected, based on her compatibility to what I had specified; thus earning her and the Hive the most for their effort. They could have sent the first girl available, but that would have made for a lesser service. She would not have enjoyed my company as much, either.

If she had already had her breakfast, but she does not require any sustenance beyond my freely offered 'Love' in the first place.

Maybe I could have offered her to take a more active part in my meal, but since she had not given me the idea; I make the most out of it, enjoying what she had just served me.

In the end, the meal comes to a conclusion; the food is all gone, consumed. I feel satisfied. Of course, I could have ordered in more, if and when I so desire if I am sill hungry. Besides, I can always have my lunch in a few hours, anyway.

"Delicious.." I exclaim, licking my lips as I had concluded my meal.

She is remaining seated, but observes me. She had already known it, and had prepared for the eventuality; considering the top I am currently wearing, since I had not taken it off before I walked out of my bed room. Well, why did I need to bother; she clearly does not care, and it still feels just as good to wear as it had the night before.

She is winking at me, snickering. Did she mean something, or does she just enjoy my company.

"Just lean back and relax.." she now offers; "Place your hands, on the tip of the armrests; pressing the palms of your hands down, gently!" she suggests; while she continues to snicker, once more winking at me conspiratorially.

I follow her suggestions, curious; "Hold on, hold on.." she coos, as she is leaning over me; directing her voice directly into my ear, teasing me to comply.

"Relaxed, I take it.." she coos; "Relaxing..." she continues; as she is placing her hands, on the back of my hands; gently pressing down tentatively.

"Yes.." I respond; "Yes, yes, yes.." I continue, in growing excitement.

"Good, good; excellent.." she coos; lifting her hands and extend the index-finger of her right hand, only to place the tip of the finger on my lower lip.

"Oh, oh, oh.." I coo, as I feel the touch-pad on my lower lip, still not quite grasping what she is doing, or the effect she is having upon me.

Her left hand is sliding a panel open, presenting the option on my right and left side; pulling the offered entertainment out, from within the recess.

The tip of the touch-pad remaining on my lower lip, just slowly pressing down, distracting me, from what she is doing.

"Rose-Moo?" I ponder, as I notice what she is pulling out from within the recess; before she is placing it on my right nipple, and one on my left.

I feel the crystal-clear item sliding over the sensitive flesh; as she is pressing it down, right and left. The item should have been stainless steel, all according to tradition; but Hitomi had apparently opted for this crystal-clear Sapphire in its place. Each is connected, attached with a thin silicone-tube.

"Part your lips, please.." she coos, tentatively; just as I feel a tingling sensation covering both of my nipples, as the suction is initiating the production of a vacuum.

As I am parting my lips, the tip of her finger gently press down more. Just a little bit firmer, and a little bit, and a little bit.

"Ooh, oo, moo, oo, ooh!" I just sigh, enjoying the surprise she is handing me on the proverbial silver-platter.

"Is this the dessert, I had forgotten to ask for?" I ponder, as she is looking me deeply in my eyes, with a loving smile spreading out over her face.

While the vacuum is building up, making me lactating; she is pressing the tip of her index-finger onto my lower lips, just as I part my lips. The more I part my lips, the more my mouth is contracting.

"Lift your hands up, slowly.." she now suggests and I start complying; "hold on, hold on, hold on.." she intones, and I find the suction-cups engaging as she pronounces these words.

With each time she is pronouncing the words of the subconscious command, the suction slowly grows more pronounced and intensify; making it harder and harder, to lift my hands. After a minute, or so; my hands fall back down onto the armrest, with a squeaking noise I can't escape hearing.

"Since I take it, this is your first time; we will be taking it slow, cautious.." she explains; "I want for you to enjoy this experience; for the best possible result, so you are looking forwards to it next time.." she promises, chiming delightfully at me.

"Yes.." I respond; "yes, yes, yes.." I continue, cooing.

"Focus, focus, focus.." she is instructing me; "Hold on, ho-oo-oo-oo-old on, hold on.." she mouths, seductively; "Focus on the experience and the action.." she now coos.

As she speaks, I feel the suction growing stronger, stronger, stronger, more and more pronounced, as she continues.

"Feel the suction, fee its strength?" she inquires, and I nod.

"Could you by chance tighten the grip, feeling the control in the process; so you can perform the action on a more conscious level?" she incites, and I nod, as I attempt to do what she had suggested.

With some initial effort, I shift my focus; feeling the suction, instead of my fingers. Picturing holding on with my fingers; while I engage the suction, instead of my fingers.

As I focus, she is pressing the tip of her finger down on my lower lip; soon contracting my mouth considerably, without me even realizing it.

"Lift your hands, gently!" she coos; slowly pressing the tip of the finger down just a bit more; causing my mouth to contract, and my lips to close with a sucking noise.

She is lifting her finger, yet my mouth remains contracted and my lips tightly pressed together; had I tried, I could have done nothing about it.

Now she is lifting her left hand up, extending the index-finger before me; moving the hand slowly toward my mouth, and soon I feel the tip of the finger touching my lips. Slowly the finger slides in, effortlessly; causing my mouth to contract further in the process, and the finger slowly slides all the way in.

She stops, for but a moment; before she slowly pulls the finger out, half the way. Now, she slowly slides the finger in and out, in and out; only to make me feel excited, excitement rising as she continues this action minute by minute. She is observing my reaction, lustfully; as she continues to tease me, moving the finger in and out over and over. Never pulling it free, just as she never pushes it too far in.

"Ooo-oo-oo-ooh, ooo-oo-oo-ooh; ooo-oo-oo-ooh, ooo-oo-oo-ooh; ooo-oo-oo-ooh.." I coo, in time with her finger moving in and out, back and forth.

Trying to part my lips now, at this point; is pointless, utterly futile. However, I guess I should not complain; as I find it enjoyable and exciting, despite myself. Had it been anyone other than Hitomi, and anywhere else but here; this should have been embarrassing, no end. But it is Hitomi, and I am sitting in the cinematic sofa in my living-room.

"I thought so.." she muses, still observing me; growing excited in the process, as she is making sure I get that special first experience she had promised me.

She is building up my experience, of what I had been asking her for; even if I may not have realized it. Now, she is approaching the peak, the crescendo; making these actions instinctual, and I will not be able to resist it, any time they are invoked. The intimacy, the pleasure and joy she is applying to what she does; is building up within me, creating the instincts implied beforehand, as I am learning what she is offering to me so generously and freely.

While I will be able to control the suction, and the grip up to a point; I can be triggered into engaging each individually, to the effect. If triggered, it is in her hands; she is holding the control, but I am enjoying it for all it is worth. Of course, why shouldn't I? It is, what she had been aiming for from the start; this, is her desires and needs such as presented. She lives to serve; and when her Queen is not in the room, I am taking her place.

Right now, my needs, my desires are everything; she is instinctively pleasing me, but not just to save herself or for the moment of joy. She is pleasing me, because she enjoys to please me; she had been selected based upon compatibility, and now she is enjoying what I am offering her.

Her rewards, are not in monetary or simplicity; but since I am loving what she is offering me, she is content and enjoy it with me. Almost, as if I had been doing it to her.

"I can't resist it, or her suggestions.." I ponder; "but I enjoy it, far too much; to protest, or regret this now!" I realize.

She is lifting her right and left hand, respectively in turn; insinuate, that I should be trying to mirror her action. I take her suggestions, at face value; attempting to act, as I think she wants me to.

While I think I am correct, in assuming she wanted me to do what I am doing; based on her facial expressions, and her vocal intonations. I still can not lift my hands up as suggested. An excited smile spreading out over my lips and onto my face; the expression soon is mirrored, on her face in turn.

"There; perfect, perfect.." she merely muses, as she can see the effects of what she had done.

Since she is triggering me, while I am in the desired mood; this is taking hold, and I can no longer revert back to who or what I had been before.

The smile on my face, reflecting the emotional out-poor; the love I am exuding, aimed for her and her alone. She is relishing in the pleasure; as I enjoy myself, while she is pleasing me.


.

I had released her, helped her up. She had been enjoying, what I had been offering her.

However, I have a feeling; she will enjoy a different service, and I will be facilitating it to the best of my abilities. Just that this may be best served; by someone else, or rather two girls by her side.

I am activating the screen before the sofa, opting in the Room Service, searching for the options she will be enjoying.

"Rose-Moo have the spare bed rooms required; so the girls could sleep over, for the night!" I ponder, snickering.

I choose "Neko" and "Mejika" as their names. However, I give them the traditional appearance of two females, or Maids of our Queen, working at the Royal Twilight Inn.

I opt for them to wear the full, standard uniform; consisting of: panties, top, skirt, stockings and gloves. The ensemble can be taken of; if and when prompted, of course. It is part of the deal, after all.

Once I had placed the order on the request cue, any of the drones can accept the task. The two girls will then take the elevator up to the floor; walking up to the suite, before promptly entering.

Once I had placed the order on the request cue, any of the drones can accept the task. The two girls will then take the elevator up to the floor; walking up to the suite, before promptly entering.


.

I had answered the latest call, as I am following another girl up to the suite of Miss Rose-Moo.

The name Neko had called out to me and the description of what I was expected to do, had been just right for me. Of course, it is always my choice; to accept the request, when I feel the connection of a personality and service is matching. I am a Worker, not an Automaton; after all.

While most of us are Females in nature, there are still the select few who feels leanings to accept the male requests. This is formatted; to indicate she desires two female companions, for the duration of our services.

Unless it is stated, to the contrary, it is customary for us to enter the suite directly; with that, I am opening the door promptly. I lift up my right hand, pressing the extended palm gently onto the plaque by her door; spreading my fingers wide, and the door quietly slides up eagerly before me.

I step into the cloaking room, with Miss Mejika by my side; the door slides shut behind her, just as she had cleared the threshold.

I am slipping a pair of slippers of; standing barefoot in the small room. Naturally; my companion Mejika had been mirroring my action.

Now I step up to the next door, extending my right hand onto the plaque; feeling its inherent warmth in the process. As I am spreading my fingers wide, the door is sliding up before me; I step right in with Mejika in tow; whereupon the door slides shut, just as she had cleared the threshold.

"Greetings, Miss Rose-Moo!" I exclaim, with Mejika as chorus.

"Greetings, Neko and Mejika!" Hitomi exclaims.

The girl is raising to her feet, and steps out of the room; a moment later, Miss Rose-Moo enters the room.

"Greetings; Misses Neko and Mejika!" she exclaims, with a courtesy.

"Greetings, Miss Rose-Moo!" I respond, with Mejika chorusing once more.

"Please, just call me Rose-Moo; and have a seat on my right and left!" she then prompts.

"Of course, Rose-Moo.." I respond; "and call me Neko!" I then add, as I am taking the offered seat on her right.

"Of course, Miss Rose-Moo.." Mejika echoes; "and call me Mejika!" she continues, as she is accepting the seat on Rose-Moo's left side.

"If you do not mind?" Rose-Moo offers; as she is extracting three bottles of Rad Cola.

"Thank you, Rose-Moo!" I respond, for the two of us as I am accepted the presented bottle.

I watch Rose-Moo uncapping her bottle, taking a sip; while I mirror her action, just as Mejika does.


"Time to change into the night wear; Neko and Mejika!" I offer, as we are about to go to bed.

"Yes; but of course, Rose-Moo!" Neko respond; "It is late, so we do need to sleep!" Mejika adds.

"Curious, they are acting like Twins!" I ponder, giggling.

I open the door to my wardrobe, examining the contents.

As I am pulling the top up over my head, pulling it off; dropping it onto the floor of the wardrobe, the two girls behind me are mirroring my action.

I slip my skirt down, kicking it up; picking it up, before I am dumping it onto the pile. Now I am slipping my panties down, kicking it up; placing it onto the pile, on the floor of my wardrobe. Giggling.

I hear the girls snickering, as they are mirroring my every move; leaving a pile of garments on the right and left of my own.

I lift my right and left foot up in turn, pulling the stockings off of my feet; placing them onto the pile; only to repeat the process, with my gloves.

Once I am nude, I am extracting a pair of metallic bloody red panties for the girls behind me, and one for myself. "Rarity" the label reads; "E Cup - Play" reads the subtitle.

While I am stepping into my panties, pulling them up; only to afford the garments a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; they mirror my actions.

"Thank you, Rose-Moo; these panties are very comfortable!" Neko exclaims, with Mejika chorusing.

I pick up a top, pulling it down over my head, pulling it into position; before I am affording it a few tentative tugs: once twice and thrice. My top is marked "B Cup - Production" while theirs are marked "A Cup - Play" and "E Cup Fun".

I am offering them a pair of full-length toe-stockings; marked "Ballerina", while I choose the same stockings I had been wearing the previous night.

I am slipping the right foot into the first stocking; pulling it all the way up, affording it a few tentative tugs: once twice and thrice. Only to repeat the process, with the left stocking; knowing only too well, they are slipping into their offered garments as I do.

"Size 36 - Petite" their stockings are labeled.

I find a pair of gloves, identical to what I had been wearing the night before; slipping my right hand in, all the way; feeling the glove amorously swallowing the hand and guide the fingers into the correct positions. Just as I had been selecting a pair of gloves, matching the girls behind me. Just as before, they are putting the gloves on without an instant of hesitation; as if they were well versed with these garments, experienced with what they are offering.

"Try this on, please!" I offer; as I am handing them a muzzle or snout matching their respective names.

As I watch, they are accepting the preferred garment; slipping it in between their lips and gently biting down. As they bite down; the muzzle spread out over the lower part of their respective faces, in a smooth motion and leaves their faces just as smooth.

While they put the muzzles on, I am extracting a pair of matching diadems for them; offering them to put them on.

As Neko puts hers on, a pair of matching, metallic bloody red ears are sprouting on the top of her head.

Mejika is sprouting a pair of matching ears and a pair of short stags befitting her more Deer-like persona.

I yawn, and they yawn sympathetically with me; before they walk over to the next bed room.

As they leave the room, I close the door to the wardrobe and slip in under my quilt. I know they are going to bed, for a good night's sleep for eight hours.

--- --- ---

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment