• Published 9th Sep 2021
  • 382 Views, 0 Comments

Royal Twilight Inn - Kentavritsa



A girl is taking in, at the Royal Twilight Inn, under the name of Miss Rose-Moo; just expecting a relaxing time at the luxurious hotel, but the stay proves to be more enjoying and exciting. She soon learns more joy than she had dared to hope for.

  • ...
8
 0
 382

1 :Signing In: 1

Author's Note:

Ms. Girl's POV

--- --- ---

Changeling Worker's POV

--- --- ---

Princess Twilight Sparkle's POV

--- --- ---

.

My cab is gracefully parking before the lobby.

I had seen the looming building of glass and steel before me before, it is still just as imposing now; as the cab had stopped.

"Glass and Steel!" I ponder; "but in this case it is more than the industrious industrial style could possibly convey!" I continue, as I open the door to the cab.

A lanky girl of pale pinkish hue exits the building, walking up to the back of the cab in a measured, stylish gate. She almost looks regal.

However, she is wearing a suit in what initially appears to be royal blue; though the tight knee-length pencil skirt and matching top is a glossy metallic electric hue.

"Is this the heel-less high heels I had been hearing about?" I ponder, as I am observing the girl walk up to the back of the cab.

However, these are full-length; as if they had been stockings with a fawn pattern, and matching metallic electric blue deer hooves for her to stand and walk on. Curiously enough, she has inch-long, semi-square metallic electric blue finger-nails to match the set. Her lips are a matching blue, as she is beaming a bright smile at me on her way. Curiously enough the shadows over her eyes are silver metallic and her inch-long progressively curled eye-lashes are highly glossy black and even as if picked this morning.

The trunk snaps up with a distinct click, just as she reaches the back of the cab and she pulls it up; examining my luggage and snaps the fingers of her right hand, causing a trolley to appear beside her. She gingerly pulls my luggage out of the cab; placing it onto the trolley, before she trots off towards the lobby entry.

"Right this way, please; Miss!" she offers, just as she finishes putting my luggage onto the trolley.

"Thank you!" I respond; "Why isn't she a Photo Model?" I ponder, as I follow her.

"Your luggage will be delivered to your room, shortly!" she explains.

The three story lobby is expansive. The two sliding doors eagerly slide up, swallowing her as it is admitting me entrance. There is but the steel frame, making the lobby look like an Aquarium or Terrarium. However; the floor is laid with glossy marble stone, polished to a perfect mirror finish.

"Clip, clop; clip, clop.." is heard as she trots over the floor.

"Click, clack; click, clack.." is heard as I am walking over to the floor towards the counter.

At first, this girl is looking as if she had been identical to the girl. However; her uniform is a metallic bloody red, in place of the blue of the porter I had just encountered. She does have equine hooves, but her nails and lips are the same red as her uniform as if it had been part of the uniform.

Her hair, or mane is a glossy black, curled up in under itself. Her elfin looking ears turned towards me, as she is focusing on me from the instant I had entered the lobby. She does have tight inch thick, foot long braids before her ears reaching down over her cheeks. While I can't see it from this angle; she has an equally tight, three inches thick tail running all the way down her entire spine peaking out between her thighs.

Just like the porter, her eyes are a brilliant, deep Sapphire blue.

She is lifting her right hand up in a formal greeting, just as I am a yard from the counter. Now I notice the silicone white suction-cup covering the entire palm of the hand, as well as the bright cerise touch pads on the tip of each of her fingers.

"Curious.." I ponder; "but she certainly is pleasing on the eye, almost as if she had been a designer doll!" I continue.

Aside from the uniform, the two girls working here are practically identical. As if they had been minted in a factory.

"Greetings, Miss Trotter; welcome to the Royal Twilight Inn!" she exclaims, as I am finally approaching her.

"Greetings; and thank you, Miss!" I respond, with a smile

"Place the palm of your right hand on the desk; and I will have you signed in, please!" she offers.

I extend my right hand, pressing the palm onto the surface of the desk.

"Now, if you just spread your fingers wide; for confirmation, please!" she coos.

"Oh, okay!" I respond, as I follow the last instruction.

"Thank you, Miss Trotter; take the door on my right.." she offers, lifting her hand, indicating the direction.

"Thank you, Miss!" I respond, as I turn in the indicated direction, walking over to the door she mentioned.

The walls of the lobby, behind her are laid with a black stone; matching the marble floor, and polished to an identical high gloss.

In the corner, I notice the door she had indicated; a pair of twin sliding doors in stainless steel for all I could see. Curiously enough, there is an identical girl standing before the door; in black, facing me.

"Greetings, Miss Trotter; I am Ellie the Waitress, and I am your host for the ride up to your room!" she points out.

"Of course she would recognize me, in an empty lobby; when I had just checked in, here!" I ponder; "But, where did she even come from?" I consider

The doors slide up behind her, just as I am approaching; she is stepping in, and I follow her into the octagonal room. Each wall, a full six feet wide and eight feet tall. However, the most curious detail is the four foot wide cylindrical core, in the center of this room. The Elevator, or lift if you will.

"Curious place.." I ponder; "but I have already checked in, so my payment is cleared; no point, in running away if I change my mind now!" I continue.

"Of course; I would probably never have gotten this far, had my payment not been cleared!" I realize with a distinct pang.

The room is well-lit; as the ceiling had been coated with a mate black silicon to hold the pin-prick LED star skape in place. The stars twinkle and fluctuate in order to imitate the actual stars overhead; even if it currently is still a bright day, outside.

"Something, I probably will have to get used to.." I realize, blinking several times over.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" she inquires.

"Yes.." I breathe; but it just makes me feel, as if I had entered the Twilight Zone; as I followed you in, into the Elevator!" I prompt with a shiver.

"This is the Royal Twilight Inn, what had you been expecting?" she inquires, with a curious look.

"I guess; that is one way, to interpret the name?" I inquire.

"In Twilight; everything is possible, you will see!" she chimes, in her wondrously beautiful voice.

"Does Twilight employ Elves?" I inquire, as I am looking at Ellie.

Even if her hair is black and styled in a clearly unelfish coiffure, but still. Everything about her; her posture, her aura, her voice and attitude. Of course, she had been granted a perfect bust, with B-cup orbs to die for; nothing else could even have been possible.

Ellie is maintaining an even One-G, for the entire trip up. Just that the acceleration switched to deceleration at the half-way point. She had also made a seamless, smooth stop, as we reach my floor.

There is a beautifully ethereal chime, as the doors slide up before me; I spill out, in the direction of my room. My suite.

The black stone, or marble had been replaced. This floor had been laid with white oak in the place of the black stone. I can't complain, it is sturdy and hard underfoot, and looks just as grand.

The walls are laid with a flaxen linden wood; but I can also see the four foot tall pink cherry-wood picket-fence on the wall. Curiously enough, there is a hand-railing lining the wall in comfortable height as well.

However; there are no light switches and I can see no locks on the door or on the side of the door.

Strangely enough, the doors of the open suites are crystal clear glass; showing exactly what is in the room, as if to showcasing the style inside. The occupied rooms have steel doors; protecting the privacy of the occupant.

As I reach the door of my room, I find a hexagonal plaque; a foot on the side, where the handle and lock should have been. The plaque is coated with what looks like black latex rubber. However, I am certain it isn't latex or rubber by any means.

I lift my right hand, extending it towards the plaque on the door; pressing the palm of the hand gently onto the plaque, spreading my fingers wide. As I touch the black surface, I feel the inherent warmth clasping my hand; as my skin sinks in just enough, for me to notice it.

As I am spreading my fingers, the door gently slides up before me; granting me access to the room.

I step into the cloaking room, and the doors quietly slide shut behind me with a distinct swoosh and a click. Once the doors had closed, behind me; I can see the steel door preventing others from seeing me inside. I am at home, this is after all my suite.

The floor, the walls and the ceiling are identical to the hall outside the door.

I have the girl's room and the shower on my left. Should I chance to check the facilities now, or risk the shock as I need to use them? I think I know, what I have to expect; but you never know, when you visit a new place or establishment.

I have shoe-rack, coat-hanger and hat-rack on the wall opposing the girl's room and shower; with room for all the clothes I could possibly be bothered to carry with me here.

Since it is still warm, and the walk between the cab and the lobby is minimal I don't really wear much; just a pair of regular shoes. I step out of my shoes, after a brief inspection of the cloaking room. Of course, I have a plaque by the door to the living room, and one between the girl's room and the shower.

"Maybe I should?" I ponder; as I am walking over to the doors to the girl's room and shower, respectively.

I extend my right hand, pressing the palm onto the plaque; spreading my fingers, only to see the doors slide up before me and the light already on. The same night-sky extended into the respective rooms.

"No squat, thankfully!" I mumble, as I step into the girl's room.

I do have a sink, so I can wash my hands, just as I have a mirror, so I can inspect my face if and when I so choose. I find a platform in the size to fit my feet upon, and some manner of facility, slipping into position when I stand on the platform. Conveniently automated, so that I will not have to lift a finger or touch anything. I just need to slip my skirt and panties down, in order to use these facilities.

The floor is laid with porcelain white, ceramic tiles; both in the girl's room and in the shower. The tiles on the walls are black, however.

In the shower, I notice wooden seats on the right and left, under which I can store clothes and hide the towels I need. Behind a pair of sliding doors, I have the shower itself. The room is clean, white; with just the regular plaque on the opposite wall; with which to control the water.

"Curious!" I ponder.

Once I had inspected the facilities I had been offered, familiarizing me with them; I turn back, exiting the room.

I extend my right hand, pressing the palm onto the plaque; watching the door in fascination, as it is opening while I spread my fingers.

The door opens, and I step into the living-room of my suite; only for the door to quietly slide shut behind me, as I had cleared the threshold of the door.

What is greeting me, is an expansive two story room. I have a three-seated cinematic sofa along the short wall on my right; while I have a flat-screen television screen covering the entire wall opposing the sofa. Naturally, I do have a small sofa table onto which I could place items. The table-top in a five millimeter thick glass plate that is crystal clear. Even if it is Sapphire and not glass, just as everything else I had been taking for glass.

If I lift the respective cushions of the armrest of my sofa, I can find the snacks already in place. I even have a fridge containing a small set of cool fizzy drinks bottled and ready. At the tip of each armrest, there is a cup-holder in which I could place a can, bottle, glass of cup at my leisure.

"A Seven Star establishment!" I ponder, astonished by the facilities I had been offered.

Of course, I had been paying for everything in advance; this is an all paid suite, after all.

Twilight had not spared any efforts, and neither had her staff of beautiful elfin girls. She had made me feel like a Princess, whom everyone is serving at my slightest whim.

"Offer the staff a genuine smile!" I had red, somewhere in the material about the Inn.

They forgot to mention; I'm tipping the staff in genuine emotions, and love first and foremost.

There is no kitchen; but I can always order something in, if and when I need something. Attention is but a call away, after all.

The cushions are comfortable, as I sit down in the middle seat. Once I sit down, I open the cover and extract a Sparkle Cola. Now I close the cover and open the bottle in my hand; lifting the bottle to my mouth, taking a decisive gulp of the cool and fizzy beverage.

"The Challenger.." I ponder; "The taste is clearly Pepsi Cola" I consider.

The fizzling drink is as cool as I could desire, without being cold in the least. I slowly gulp down the liquid, contemplatively; as I am enjoying the comfort, I had been finding myself with.

As I am finishing the drink, in my hand; I raise to my feet, continuing towards the bed room. Not that I, by any means am in a hurry; but I still feel like completing the tour, of my suite.

I have a door, leading to the flight of stairs taking me up to the second floor; the balcony over the sofa, where I have two bed rooms, a girl's room and a shower.

"Nice to have the girl's room and shower available on the second floor, close to my bed room!" I ponder, as I continue towards the bed room.

I extend my right hand, pressing the palm onto the plaque; spreading my fingers wide, in order to open the door. This time, I notice both of the doors slide up quietly with a whoosh; I am stepping into the first of the bed rooms available, examining the room I had just entered. Naturally, I have a bed on my right side and the twin doors of the two wardrobes on the foot end of the bed, just behind the bed.

The floor had been laid with white beech wood; but otherwise the walls and ceiling are identical to the hall outside. The two bed rooms are identical, but mirrored.

"As beautiful as the classical black is, I think I will pass!" I ponder, opting for the red instead.

However, I will just have to disrobe or undress; before I could try these out, for myself.

I lift my right hand up to my waist, slipping my skirt down; kicking it up, only to pick it up and depositing it on the floor of the wardrobe. I repeat the process, slipping out of my white cotton panties.

"Metallic bloody red panties?" I ponder, as I am extending my right hand and extract the garment.

I step into the smooth panties, feeling the glossy material slide over my skin; pulling the garment all the way up. Only affording the panties a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; in order to acquire that ever elusive, perfect fit.

"Oo-oo-ooh!" I sigh; as I notice how the silicone cover my skin, as if painted on.

The surface is sleek, slippery and glossy. I notice, how these panties are reaching up to two inches above my belly button; just as they reach two inches down my thighs. Of course; it is what I had been expecting, just as it is why I chose these panties in the first place.

I tentatively explore myself for a moment; caressing the mound and orchid for a moment, before I am turning my attention towards the top I am wearing. Since I am wearing a medium long blouse top; I start unbuttoning it, button by button, before I pull it off of me. I hang the top on the first free hanger; before I pull the brassiere off of me, by pulling it up over my head and place it under my top.

"Rarity" the label reads; "E Cup: Productive-E" the subtitle reads.

"Maybe, just maybe; I should be trying this one, just for the fun of it?" I ponder; as I am extracting the garment, from the interior of the wardrobe.

"Certainly does look exciting.." I mumble; "but is this truly E?" I ponder, critically.

If it is a genuine Rarity, I know I can't just leave it in the wardrobe; I have to try it on, in the blind hopes it will fit me. If it is vanity, but the quality of the craft-mare ship is to die for, plain and simple.

However, it isn't just the quality of her work; it is also in the quality of the materials and how she matches colours that is to die for. Even if this is a monochrome, however vivid the metallic bloody red may be. But, still.

As I had extracted the garment out of the wardrobe, wherein I had found it; it had been only too easy, to slip it down over my head. Affording it a few tentative tugs, in order to ascertain that ever so elusive perfect fit: once, twice and thrice.

"Aah, that does feel good!" I ponder; "If his is what a genuine Rarity feels like; I have to obtain a full wardrobe, for myself!" I mumble.

While I am at it, I find a pair of full-length gloves of her design; extracting them, in the intent of putting them on, before I had an instant to consider. Maybe, just maybe; it is just the hopes of wearing a complete ensemble, of genuine Rarity design? Either way, I found myself utterly incapable of resisting the urge.

Slipping the right hand in, had proven simple; the glove eagerly swallowing the hand, and my fingers soon finding their respective positions with practiced ease. As if guided, by a will beyond my own. This, had not stopped me; I soon find myself repeating the process as I wear the gloves with pride.

Even the gloves looks, as if painted on; not as if they had been gloves, created out of fabric. But of course, they are neither. However, they are inspiring me to explore the next exploit. Stockings. Full-length, toe-stockings. Skin-tight, but the same red hue; matching the rest of the ensemble, I am currently wearing. Almost, as if it had been the uniform of the customers of this hotel. Was it? I had never considered. Just as I had failed to even notice. Even now.

I had found myself, extracting the stockings, slipping my right foot into the first; only to pull it all the way up as I slide my foot in; feeling the tight material swallow the foot, before my toes slide in into position. With the stocking on, I had put the foot down; only to repeat the process, before I set my left foot down onto the floor, with practiced ease.

"There that was easy, maybe a bit too easy?" I ponder; "But, it still does feel good.." I mumble; "Now I am wearing an ensemble of genuine Rarity!" I chime.

"Maybe I should be resting, for but a moment.." I ponder; stepping up to the bed.

Folding the corner of the quilt up against the wall, had proven only too easy. Not that I had been expecting a challenge, but still. Stands to reason.

If the sheet is a slippery smooth glossy and black silicon, but it still feels good under my hand as I am probing what I have before me.

"Had I not enjoyed it; I could have asked, for some manner of replacement?" I ponder.

The quilt is Pi inches thick, crystal-clear and highly elastic silicon; matching what I had surrounding me. I lift up my seemingly bare right foot; slipping it in under the quilt, sitting down and sliding my left foot in behind the right one. With that, I soon find myself lying comfortably in my bed; folding the quilt back down, over myself.

Now I lay my head down, onto the quilt, relaxing, in perfect comfort. Just that I soon fall asleep, as I am relaxing. Whatever I had had in mind, follows me into the real of sleep. Luna's domain.

Thankfully, I am not in need of her help, guidance or protection at the moment.

Several pleasant dreams, awaiting me; some eight hours of restful sleep to enjoy before I will be waking up, with a distinct surprise to explore.

However, that is eight hours in the future; I am fast asleep. Safe and secure.


.

I am taking the Employee's elevator down. The ride is just as smooth, as the customer's is. Of course. If it is not the same elevator; but it is exactly the same setup. Why bother installing a different one? That would only make for an issue, if and when you need to maintain it.

I stop at the Sub Level thirteen; "SL13" the sign reads, as I step out.

"Ping" is heard, the doors slide up and I step out.

"Squeak, squeak; squeak, squeak; squeak, squeak.." is heard, as I step out, trotting over the floor of the hall I had just entered.

The floor is an inch thick, glossy black. A typical changeling membrane floor.

The walls on my right and left consists of the same rubbery substance, squeaking at the slightest touch. It is a homey feeling, to me; something I have grown used to, but I had never set hoof outside the property of the hive. It is after all, where I had been hatched; or as the Humans outside would have said, born. This is a new Hive, all but the Queen herself are hatched here; we know nothing, but what we are taught for our life and work here.

The light emanates from the star-skape overhead. The same star-skap that is applied to the roof of the entire building. Beautiful. Convenient. Easily maintained.

It feels; as if I had been outdoors, to me. While I do not have to go out, but I can always see this if I visit the top floor. "The Top of the World"

Trotting down the hall is easy and comfortable, it is home. Plain and simple.

After a few minutes, the hall is opening up in a large chamber. I soon notice a table, laden with pink glazed cupcakes.

"Cup-Cake!" I exclaim, hasting the final steps in the effort to reach the goal.

The uniform of the day had melted away. I have no use of it here now. It is for the benefit of the guests and customers on the topside.

"Pink!" I exclaim, as I am reaching for the preferred baked good.

Even if I get most, of not all the sustenance from the guests; this contains everything I need, to stay healthy. She needs me in top shape, I can't afford to call in sick any day. We have far too much work, as it is.

These cupcakes had been baked with love, and she had glazed it with a specially rich glaze containing all the love one such as I could safely take in. I had learned to enjoy this special treat; both for the flavour itself, as well as the experience it is imbuing upon me as I eat. How a mere Pony could have produced it, is beyond even our Glorious Queen; Chrysalis herself. It should have been impossible, and the mere notion is preposterous in and of itself.

However, the effect is self-evident; just as the existence of the lord of Chaos himself, known as Discord. There is no point in doubting.

History taught me, us of the incident when Twilight had tried to understand and consequently prove fallacy; the equally consequential effect had been obvious and undeniable. The Rapidash had taken her place, even if for just a moment, but the occurrence had been recorded and is taken for proof of the event.

"It is Pinkie Pie.." or, so the saying goes; Pinkie is just Pinkie.."; the expression could be rephrased, until absurdum, but it always holds true.

If the Element of Magic had been admitting defeat before the hooves of this pink mare; known as Pinkie Pie, who am I to argue?

With that, I had settled with accepting this rare treat.

Just this one cupcake. I chew it with joy; knowing what it is and what it means to having it.

I can as well take the time, so I do just that; I am taking the time, knowing it is worth it. Missing a few minutes of sleep and rest is worth it. Even our Queen herself had admitted as much.

In her infinite wisdom; she had accepted the offer suggested, and we are all the better for it. The wealth of love we had been given a statue of living proof undeniable.

I enjoy my treat, in perfect silence; taking the time; in silence and solitude as I am contemplating what I had been offered. Nothing is gained, by haste, nothing could possibly be gained; so I take the time, exploring and experiencing it for all it is worth.

Once I had consumed my offering; I step away from the table; now turning towards the hall taking me to my sparse living quarters. It is sparse, Spartan; but what do I need, when everything I truly ask for is upstairs?

This is my home, where I live on the free hours of my night.

I continue on my way, step by step; followed by the squeaking noises, my hooves are producing. It is a sign of familiarity and home. I am consoled and comforted by their presence like a foal is comforted by the sounds of the heartbeats of her mother.

At the end of my path, I enter a small room. The doors are closing behind me and I am at home. Ablaze with love and joy, yet exhausted by the efforts of my day. I had a long day, working my shift.

Work is a privilege, but we are still few in numbers. Queen is hard at work, correcting this issue.

Once the doors had closed behind me, I return to my original form; trotting over to the bed or pod, stepping in and fall asleep in a moment. Thus ends my day; only to be replaced by a new day, I will be granted the joy and glory of a new day.

I had performed well, but she can not afford to replace me at this point; we are far too few in numbers, to afford to replace a perfectly functional drone or worker.


.

Twilight is sitting on her throne, enjoying a moment of rest; contemplating the day, while she is looking out over the map the table is presenting her with.

The map of Equestria had been replaced, with the map of the country where she had directed Queen Chrysalis. The Queen had accepted the offer, wearily; but she had taken the chance, entering the offered establishment.

Pinkie Pie is bouncing into the room, with her characteristic squeaking noises; imitating the rubber ball she is acting like. Only to take her place in her seat; accepting the place by the table, as she had stopped and sit down on her throne.

"She is accepting the offer, but I know she had been enjoying these pink cupcakes.!" she points out.

"For a changeling, these are to die for; rich in all the vital nourishment sustaining a changeling indefinitely!" Twilight recognizes; "but alas, how can a mere pastry sustain a changeling, even for a day?" she continues.

"I thought you knew me better than that.." Pinkie huffs, slightly offended, but still snickering with undeniable, unkempt mirth on her voice; "I love all my friends, and I put my very soul into my work.." she explains; "In the process, these mere pastries are suffused, saturated by the purest of love!" she concludes.

The door opens, and the next mare is stepping into the room with measured steps as she is maintaining a measured gait. A moment later, she is claiming her seat.

Once she is sitting comfortably on her throne, she is examining the map, critically.

"The location, where you directed the Queen?" she inquires.

"Yes.." Twilight responds.

"I take it, she accepted the offer.." Rarity inquires.

"The location is perfect, for her needs.." Twilight acknowledges.

"She could not refuse the offered Pastries, these cupcakes are ensuring her comfort and sustenance indefinitely!" Pinkie elaborates.

"I see.." Rarity responds; "and she is looking positively radiant, she will be a stunning look.." Rarity puts forth.

"Your contribution will ensure their success.." Pinkie affirms; "the presentation is depending on them; thus ensuring the customers enjoying the services offered.." Pinkie proclaims.

---