• Published 28th Jun 2021
  • 354 Views, 48 Comments

Fate's Hand - The Loner



Sort of a cross over from Darksiders taking place after Earth was isolated from heaven and hell

Comments ( 2 )

11756029

Even though I didn't like what Death is doing with those unworthy ponies. I still think the story might be a little salvageable, just as long that the ponies finally get their karmic comeuppance.

And like I said, Death can't have any "favorites" with the likes of Luna, Cadence, and that crazy guard mare, once the "apocalyptic clock" ticks zero.

No exceptions! :pinkiecrazy:

P.S. So Carl still freaking dies, even if Death was actually there!?

And I actually hope that when Flurry died, that she actually suffers the consequences for her very dumb yandere actions!!!!

I realize that this hasn't been answered?


Anyways, I'm taking a small break from Fimfiction by doing important stuff in real life, and play my Sniper Elite Challenges.

11756117
I have no plans to make her pay because in her defense, being repeatedly raped by her father and becoming pregnant with his child caused her to go insane, which warped her personality. The reason for that is that Panoptos planted a seed of corruption within her which took root and made her turn violent towards her heart's crush due to his inability to properly deal with her affections toward him. In short, she and him along with the other ponies were just pawns in a much bigger scheme.

Login or register to comment