• Published 12th Sep 2012
  • 1,135 Views, 29 Comments

Blueblood Un-jerked - The_Master



Blueblood is now the worst stallion in canterlot, or is he?

  • ...
7
 29
 1,135

Forgiveness

Chapter three, Forgiveness

Blueblood trotted through town, wondering how to get through to rarity without being instantly rejected. As he pondered, Autumn breeze approached. "I suspect negotiations didn't go quite as planned?" Blueblood was not in the mood, "Oh what a brilliant deduction, how ever did you manage to do it?" "Sarcasm is unbecoming of you sir." Autumn replied. Blueblood sighed, "Just find us a bucking hotel room Autumn, we're going to be here awhile." "Attrition?" he asked. "Attrition." Blueblood replied. The golden amber stallion trotted off to find someplace they could spent the night, leaving the prince to his own devices. The prince gathered his things and walked on, now that his plans for lunch with rarity were ruined, he could go and find something real to eat. He found an area that looked like a farmers market, and decided this was the best course of action.

"Ah, I remember back when I was a foal, dad and uncle Fancypants would take me to the farmers market all the time." As he was reminiscing he spotted an apple stand with apples that looked just as good as the ones back in Canterlot. But as he approached, he stopped dead in his tracks. Right behind the stand, was none other than Applejack, the orange mare he had so pompously insulted at the gala. "And suddenly I'm not hungry anymore." as he turned to run before she spotted him. His realization came too late sadly, as he heard a familiar country voice yell out from behind him. "Hey you! Fancypants over there with the rose basket! I'm talking to you!" Blueblood broke into a gallop, "Fancypants is my uncle!" he shouted as he heard hooves thundering behind him. Not the most appropriate comeback but what was he supposed to think of while running like a madmare? Then suddenly the chase came to a crashing end as Applejack tackled the prince into the ground. Blueblood taking his, what was it? The fourth time he'd been smashed into today? He lost count. point was, he was caught. This was the end, and this-oh wow are all of the elements of harmony so attractive? Gah, guy thoughts, this was the end, and now this mare was going to END him.

"Phew, almost lost ya there. Now down to business." Blueblood closed his eyes, waiting for a hoof to come down and end his existence. "Watch-ya just cowering there for? get up and look!" Blueblood, now very confused, obeyed and rose. When he opened his eyes he saw before him a tray of Bite sized apple fritters. Now if an apple farmer were to forge a food worthy of the tongues of the Canterlot elite, this was it. "Aren't ya going to take one?" She asked. "But why? I thought you hated me." Applejack let out a laugh, it was a hardy, workhorses laugh. "Hate you? Now I wasn't too impressed with them fancy ponies behavior at the gala, yours in particular." Blueblood hung his head at that. "But that would be no reason to hate somepony over! Now after the gala, I went home and said to myself, "AJ, If you ever see that snooty prince again, you make sure that you have something ready that'll knock his socks off!" And thats exactly what I did." Blueblood didn't know what to say. "I, I, I'm so sorry!" He was at her hooves, "I was having an off day and I, there was the dentist, and the sugar, and please forgive me!" Applejack was unimpressed. "They sure make them more dramatic in Canterlot that's fer sure. Aw get up you." she said. "So, your not angry?" Blueblood asked. "Not no more, and now thats taken care of, lets eat!"


After a delightful lunch with applejack, Blueblood decided to take an actual tour of the town, not just observe his surroundings as he was searching for something he needed. The houses, while nothing compared to the minas tirithian marble beauty of Canterlot, were "charmingly rustic", as Uncle Fancypants would put it. Then Blueblood came across the most astounding thing he had seen all day, which was saying something. Standing before him was a two story structure that seemed to be made entirely of gingerbread! Before he could investigate however, he was once again barreled into for the umpteenth time today. What was different this time however, is that the assailant seemed to have scooped him up in a leather sack and take him away! This was no accident this time, this was kidnapping! He felt his captor enter a structure which he could only guess was the gingerbread structure. Unceremoniously dumped into the corner of the room, Blueblood finally managed to escape the sack. "Outrage! Who has the audacity to kidna-why are all the lights off?" Blueblood exclaimed. Scanning the darkened room he could only make out a few vague shapes. There was one however, that stood out among the rest. On the other side of the room, was none other than Pinkie Pie.

Fear clutched his heart with an iron grip and refused to yield. "Who are you!" he shouted, even though he already knew. A cold, soothing voice composed his reply, "Oh silly, you already know who I am. what I want to know is, who are you?" "Blueblood! My name is Blueblood!" he exclaimed, wanting this nightmare to end. Pinkie started walking towards him. "Stay away from me!" he shouted, "I have nothing of value!" "Oh I think you do, and pinkie gets what pinkie wants." she cooed. He was getting was hysteric now. "What do you want from me! I'll do anything!" Standing next to him now, pinkie ran a hoof over Blueblood's head and down his neck. "All I want is an answer." she said. "Tell me, I'll say it! What is it that you want?!" Blueblood was panicking. Pinkie Pie pulled out a tray that he hadn't seen before, probably was resting on her back. At least this would have been his thought process if he wasn't absolutely terrified. Sitting on the tray were twenty small confections with a strange looking rainbow icing. Blueblood couldn't speak now, the words stopped in his throat as he frantically searched for a way out. Then she spoke, in a voice that could chill bones.

"Want a cupcake?"

Blueblood screamed.

Comments ( 14 )

Woot! New chapter finally out of the shipyard! No wait, not that shipyard!

Want a cupcake?:pinkiecrazy:
I'll see how things go from here.

lol loved that chaptar end :pinkiehappy::heart:

1637589 Hmmm, thanks for the critique! I'll try to implement these posthaste!

Comment posted by Scourge The DJ deleted Jan 8th, 2013

1697561 How is that an error? If I remember correctly one is supposed to capitalize names.

Comment posted by The_Master deleted Dec 10th, 2012

1697561 If I may ask, I dont see how that was an error.

Well I guess Pinkie want's to make white CUPCAKES:pinkiecrazy:

DUDE YOUR KILLING ME NOT RELESSING THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZ PLZ PLZ DO IT 4 FLUTTERSHY :fluttershysad:

I'm terribly sorry for the negligence, I've had a terrible case of writers block and the next chapter should be out in the following couple of weeks, hang in there!

I see a little possible blueapple there.:heart: If things don't go well with rarity hes got other options now at least.
I knew applejack wouldn't hold a grudge on somepony for having a different opinion on her food then most and I'm glad it shows here.

Is the next chapter coming out any time soon?:fluttershysad:

When is the next chapter coming out? :raritycry:

Login or register to comment