• Published 12th Sep 2012
  • 1,134 Views, 29 Comments

Blueblood Un-jerked - The_Master



Blueblood is now the worst stallion in canterlot, or is he?

  • ...
7
 29
 1,134

Prolouge

So yeah, first fic and all, hope you enjoy!

Blueblood was having a very bad day. It was the night of the Grand Galloping Gala, and he was trying to make it home with some of his dignity left intact. After that mare, that wonderous, beautiful mare, had so brutally made a fool of him in front of a third of canterlot, he had scurried home In hopes that he could slip away unnoticed. But to no avail, It seemed that this night he was fated to be about as subtle as a pissed off dragon, as almost everyone he saw started throwing trash or booing and shunning him. It really is stunning how fast public opinion can change when one particularly influential pony says otherwise. "Maybe I'll pet a kitten in front of Fancypants's personal troupe of flank-kissers.", Blueblood thought, dodging yet another wave of garbage, "That'll get them d'awwing long enough to get them out of my hair and start fixing my image."

As he contemplated how to make the best of the situation, hope dawned on his face as he finally came in view of his mansion on the edge of the canterlot high-society residential district. Being only a royal by blood and having no real duties, Blueblood didnt have a big house by rich pony standards. Mind you, it was still far larger than any middle-class ponies houses and the prince wasn't suffering, but it wasnt nearly as large as Fancypants Estate or the like. But things like that didn't bother Blueblood, the upbringing of a royal had taught him to appreciate what he got(most of the time), and he wasnt nearly as stuck-up as most of the canterlot elite. Walking through the double oak doors Blueblood decided it was high time to take a shower and prepare for the tactical manure storm coming in tommorow.

Walking out of the bathroom smelling of freshness and old spice, Blueblood went to his den to begin writing an apology letter to that mare from the gala, Rarity was it? Of all the furniture in his high-rise home, his desk was Bluebloods favorite. It was a beutifully carved mahogany writing desk, Blueblood couldn't recall where he got it, only that there was a small engraving on the side that read "made on Malchior 7", whatever that ment. As Blueblood's horn began glowing with the yellow-green aura that was his signature magic, he dropped the quill and decided that a personal apology would be more appropriate for his behaviour. "Blueblood you really picked the worst night possible to try to fit in with the rest of canterlot's VIP ponies." he thought to himself as he headed to bed. "I'll give Aunt Tia an update and then apologise Immediately in the morning." And he drifted off to sleep dreaming about just how the last week led to this canterlot catastrophe...