• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 569 Views, 609 Comments

Princess Windheart and the changeling war - MelodyStories



Thorax and Octavia’s daughter, the new princess Windheart, becomes the most unique Changeling of all—the only changeling with a cutie mark! Will her special talent help her and Thorax win the war of changelings and ponies?

  • ...
68
 609
 569

Our new queen

10 years later I was 20! My older sister was 25 and my youngest was 15! Thorax made a king party! I helped him with everything! There was games, music, and fun! We were happier than a pony that sees Robbins legs! Me and my sisters were laughing and having fun! We ticked our hooves and played peekaboo and tag and ran around. We laughed and flew into the air and threw flowers all over every changeling. We also raced and played around laughing. We had so much fun! When it was time for the big moment, we dropped the bucket onto a Changeling’s head. We all laughed. I used wind power to make a hoof made out of wind to tickle everyone. Every changeling laughed. The baby changelings did too! We started tickling Thorax. He laughed. We started tickling the whole kingdom. I gusted tickling wind all over the kingdom. Every single changeling laughed. We all laughed and had fun. I was the only changeling able to do that. Thorax told me about when he and Starlight had to stop discord from ruining the school because he was jealous.

My crush, Pharynxes son, Fortis was here too. He was the smartest, strongest, most beautiful changeling in the kingdom. I quickly stopped tickling everyone. His beautiful black skin was so beautiful... he looked stronger than strong... he was smarter than a brain... his heart was bigger than my head... he was so beautiful and dreamy.... his voice was so angelic and beautiful... it sounded like an angel... Almost as pretty as Robbins legs... he had the most shiny wings... so shimmery and blue... he had the most beautiful mustache... it was short and blonde, but beautiful...His beautiful blonde hair went down to his legs... So long.... so free.... so smooth... so clean.... so shiny... His eyes looked like any other changeling... but they were beautiful and red.... he was so close to me... I could just kiss him...

I walked closer and closer to him until we kissed. All of a sudden, the whole world became a angelic white. I looked into his eyes... he looked into mine... he looked at me..... he saw me..... he saw me.... his beautiful eyes were wide... wider than I expected... I waited a few seconds for his dreamy eyes to close with pleasure... still nothing. I snapped back into reality. Every changeling stared at me in shock. Even Fortis! I just sat there, confused. After 10 seconds, Thorax said,

“Our new King and Queen!”
Every changeling cheered. Fortis smilied. I smiled too. We both found love and our destiny. After the party, I kissed Fortis and tickled him. He laughed and kissed me. I tickled him again. One hour later, I left my new queen throne and said hi to my sister Orbit. Orbit said hi to me. We both left the hive and talked to each other. Soon my little sister Ocellus joined in to talk with us.

“Congratulations on your Coronation and marriage! I’m so proud of you! I bet you will take good care of our kingdom!” Said Orbit. I thanked her. I was very very very happy that the changeling I fell in love with became my husband. Orbit nudged me smiling. I nudged her back and tickled her. She tickled me back. Ocellus laughed and jumped on me. All three of us started tickling each other. Then, I had an idea!

“What if for the first day of my princesshood, I could host the annual tickle party? We can all tickle each other and eat and drink!” I said proudly. My sisters agreed. 2 weeks later, at the party, we all danced all night. Fortis sat there watching. I’ve always wondered why he never joins. He rubbed his mustache and started using his change phone. He searched up pictures of Robbins legs. The Change Phone is an invention I made for my dad to use when I was a nymph. He gave every changeling one. At 12:00 AM, my sister threw tickle bombs at every changeling. 3 changelings came to the hive one said, “This party is lame.”

My sister heard and started crying! I got mad and sent the changeling to changeling prison! I realized I must make rules! I wrote a list of rules every changeling in the changeling kingdom must follow in the hive if they don’t want to be punished by being sent to changeling prison for a certain amount of time so they could learn their lesson about following directions! After I finished the 8,000 paged list, I called all changelings to pay attention. As soon as I opened my mouth, a changeling got hit by a dart and fainted.

It was the COOL MEAN COLTS!

Author's Note: