• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 566 Views, 609 Comments

Princess Windheart and the changeling war - MelodyStories



Thorax and Octavia’s daughter, the new princess Windheart, becomes the most unique Changeling of all—the only changeling with a cutie mark! Will her special talent help her and Thorax win the war of changelings and ponies?

  • ...
68
 609
 566

The battle

All the changelings lined up. They all put their heads up super duper high. They marched like ants! They walked faster and faster until they stopped in front of the ugly stupid ponies twilight ordered. There were 6 ponies next to Twilight! Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Octavia! I screamed when I saw my mom. Then, I had flashbacks to when she hurt me and my oldest sister and youngest sisters! I started crying and screaming and wailing and howling and sobbing and weeping and mourning and farting and screeching. How dare Twilight do this to me! The Cool Mean Colts were there too. I hated every single pony on Twilights side! Twilight glared at me. It would be so satisfying to turn her into an ugly chicken and eat her! The battle started. I turned myself into a pony fighter and told my soldiers to do the same! All the ponies looked confused! I then told all of the changelings to fart. It was so bad, every pony fainted! I then used my special dark magic power to turn 59 ponies into cookies and stomped on every one. I used the crumbs to make a giant tasty delicious cookie cake! I then ate it and shared with the soldiers.

The ponies on Twilights side woke up! They then started blasting magic all of the place! I got super mad and turned the ponies into dancing hippopotamus magic fart pickles. I ate them and they turned into jellyfish in my mouth. I then swallowed them. There were only 503,400 ponies left! As the fighters on my side attacked, I went into the prisoner cage and went into discord’s body. I then left the cage and Twilight smiled at me! I then turned her into popcorn and ate her! When I finished, I ate the bag! Every pony gasped! I did it! I finished Twilight Sparkle! All the ponies attacked me. I quickly left discords body and smiled evilly. I was very happy I defeated Twilight! I ran to my friends and they cheered! We still had 503,292 ponies to attack, because my friends destroyed the other 192! We attacked and attacked. 3,643 ponies died.

I started thinking. There were 431,447,743,521,946 creatures that exist on earth. 1,532,764,543 ponies live in the wold. If 570,000,753 ponies were fighting, then I could destroy half the population! I told my friends the news.

“Wow cool!” Said Vestmenta.

“Lovely!” Shouted Regina!

“Spectacular!” Said Risum.

“WOO!” Shouted Tema.

“Boooooriiiing.” Said Tradit.

We all looked at her surprised. I got angry and asked that mean pony what did she say.

“That’s lame. It is pretty obvious that we could eliminate half the population. I know math, duh. You don’t need to tell me that. Why don’t we actually think of a plan instead of just standing around doing the same thing to ponies over and over again?”

Every changeling looked at her surprised and mad. I got mad and mad. Why would the changestone of awesomeness act not awesome? She abandoned her friends! I started to cry super super duper duper luper luper loud. Tradit’s changestone turned black and I took it off her neck which surprised her. Vestmenta slowly walked away from her and glaring at her. Regina sadly walked away looking at her sadly. Risum bounced away from her glaring with her eyes closed. Tema left and said humph and looked at her very mad. Tradit rolled her eyes. I flew away as fast as I could. I was sad our friend treated us like garbage. She ruined our special friendship bond! I started crying. I had to kick her out of our side of the war. We were friends so long! This was the worst day ever! Then, I saw an orb in Twilight’s castle! I got super suspicious! I flew into the castle and took the orb! I flew and accidentally dropped it on the hive! It broke in hair! Then, a purple wind erupted! AAAAAAA! It became Twilight Sparkle! She looked bigger and shinier! Every changeling gasped. Even the mean evil Tradit! Twilight laughed evily. She started blasting every changeling and they deid quickly.

I quickly thought up a plan. I went into discords body and attacked Twilight! She wasn’t having it. She took discord’s body. I quickly went out and went into my evil mom’s body to attack. Twilight did the same. I told my changeling friends to attack. Tema tried to hit Twilight but it failed. I yelled at Tema and she cried and ran away. I started crying because she was being mean! I then told Vestmenta to change into rarity. She ignored me and ran away. I screamed. Twilight turned back to normal and ended the war. All the changelings left.


Then i heard sirens!

Comments ( 121 )

Yep I have told her delete or cancel it but ... She don't listen.

10796840
Because I worked hard

10796842
Keeping a trash for WHAT? Seriously, you should throw away those thing already, you Butterfly head.

10796849
Want me to say again? You concreate head.

MLPhero, if you hear me, please do the sins of this chap quick because i don't wanna talk what wrong for this story

10796862
Yeah

wow this is awful

10796873
I just don't wanna talk about what wrong with this story and she still freaking stubborn for keeping this garbarge.

Then i heard sirens!

”This is the Ponyville Police Department! You’re under arrest for continuously assaulting the Princess of Friendship!”

10796878
For assaulting Princess Twilight Sparkle, We give Windheart a death sentence.

10796862
No nonononononononononononononono

10796885
Do it to shine her eyes after being in blindfold too long.

10796885
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

10796895
No ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

10796902
Yes ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

10796904
I was thinking the same thing—

Read my next blog post. It’s here.

10796894
You know she not gonna listen to you right? Because she litterally pour the cement mix with water on her head.

I feel disgusted. This disgrace to our veterans doesn’t deserve sinning. This deserves to burn in the 10th circle of Hell. And there are only 9 circles.

10796936
How about dragon fire? Is it hot enough?

10796932
I press a button name confused because your grammar quite good but your content... Not my type though.

10796943
That should work

10796949
*Litterally burn this universe away*

10796951
Yes

Woman, I’ve seen wars in cartoons that make more sense! As someone with military family, I feel absolutely disgusted that you would write a deviating conflict like this.

10796955
I know right. I asked her to delete this garbage but she still keep it |T

10796955
Whats wrong with it I changed it originally it was all the friends stayed to gather but i changed it to they split up

10796948
Ok. Nvm! And thx for complimenting my grammar! (People say I add a LOT of exclamatory marks at unnecessary places. And it’s true..)

10796955
Agreed. What kind of war story tagged Dark, Drama, and Sad has the characters attack by farting?

10796964
That’s the problem with most kid writers. They’re stubborn.

10796965
That doesn’t matter. The title has 'WAR' in it. War isn’t fought like this.

10796974
I’m not a kid. I’m 15

10796968
Sigh

If suicide prevention was a person

This would make him kill himself

10796974
It’s not a human war

10796978
That makes no sense suiside prevention prevents suicide not promotes it

10796977
You’re still a minor.

10796979
That doesn’t matter. This story is tagged as dark sad and drama, but the only dark is my suicide rate raising to 76%, the sad is this poor attempt at writing, and the drama is... well... the drama this story is causing.

10796981
R/Woosh

10796986
It’s drama because Windheart had lost her friends
It’s sad and dark because her sister died

10796988
Okay? My OC lost his parents and lived on his own for a year, but my story is tagged drama, sad, or dark.

Or is it

Let me check myself before I wreck myself.

*checks*

Yep. None of those tags. Just adventure.

10796997
Hundreds of Windhearts changelings died

10796998
I couldn’t tell because of how much of a shit show this story is

10797004
:ajbemused:

I made the police come I’m the end though what’s wrong with that

10797006
That sentence made about as much sense as a drunk dude

So not a lot of sense.

Are you high? Or drunk? That’s the only way I’ll believe you think this is genuinely good

10797012
No teen drinking is illegal and smoki kills you

10797020
Also, how do the police end a war? That doesn’t make sense

10797025
They thought Windheart was bad in the next chapter

10797028
Wouldn’t that cause more war tho?

10797030
Yes and her mean friends abandon her

10797028
Well, in a way, she kinda was...

Login or register to comment