• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 566 Views, 609 Comments

Princess Windheart and the changeling war - MelodyStories



Thorax and Octavia’s daughter, the new princess Windheart, becomes the most unique Changeling of all—the only changeling with a cutie mark! Will her special talent help her and Thorax win the war of changelings and ponies?

  • ...
68
 609
 566

The cutie mark

The Cool Mean Colts started hitting us with magic bats. They hurt us and hurt us and hurt us and hurt us. My sisters cried. I wasn’t having it. These were the worst ponies ever! I slowly rose into the air slowly. My wings slowly and steadily went up slowly. I closed my eyes, which were magenta like Thoraxes but they looked like pony eyes. I was a hybrid after all! I rose my arms higher and higher. Soon, my eyes turned white and I felt a strange feeling on my flank. I felt like floating!

When I finally went down again, I opened my eyes and looked at my flank. It was a cutie mark! It was a dark magic cutie mark! It was a red wand in a sparkly circle cutie mark! I was happier than robin when he realized I like his legs. I now knew what to do. I blasted the Cool Mean Colts with black magic. The Cool Mean Colts rose into the air and turned into balloons. I popped them. All the changelings cheered! Thorax was shocked that I had a cutie mark! I squealed! 1 year later I went to visit Equestria. I went to Twilight’s castle. I walked into the castle. I waved at her. She didn’t look happy.

“Hi!!” I said! Twilight glared at me. I got worried. “H-hi?” I said. Twilight stomped her hooves and 195 guards came after me. I screamed very loud, very high, and very scared for more than 60 seconds. I quickly put my hoof up to stop those mean guards from touching me. Why would Twilight send gaurds after me!? That was the meanest thing she did so far! It was meaner than when someone said I was a weirdo for liking robins legs! She also ignored my hi’s. The Princess of Friendship is pretty mean to her friends! Maybe something sad happened to her! I can’t assume she’s a bully! I decided to ask her why is she so upset. Twilight told the guards to go back to Golden Armor.

Golden Armor is shining armor and Derpy’s son. He decided to be a royal guard after his dad told him to. He is 29 years old. Golden Armor has a wife named Melk. She is 59 years old. They met when his ex pegusus girlfriend Cheese Sandwich dumped him. Cheese Sandwich threw turkey pie on him and left to marry Pretzel. Pretzel is Treehugger and Double Diamond’s daughter. She moved to ponyville and fell in love with Cheese Sandwich when she and her mom Turkey Sandwich moved to Ponyville. Soon Pretzel engaged her. Melk helped Golden Armor get over his break up with Cheese Sandwich. Melk is pregnant and is having a baby now.

“We heard you turned over 150 ponies into balloons and popped them. You also turned 19 of them into Mice and changed into a cat to eat them. If this is true, I decided to declare war on you. Changelings are too dangerous for ponies to ally. Therefore, you have lost our trust for you. As the princess of Equestria, I declare us to fight through to destroy your kind. We can’t have changelings around. I wasn’t aware they never changed. It was my mistake to trust them. After we defeat you, we will take over your kingdom and claim your land. We will call it ponytopia. This amazing land will thrive with ponies and other creatures that are not like you. You have until tomorrow to prepare.” Said Twilight. This shocked me. That was so awful! Changelings are too dangerous. Too dangerous? I will show her too dangerous! She’ll wish she never said that! I ran away angry. I started crying. It was time to prepare!