• Published 8th Mar 2021
  • 988 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Aliens: A Dose of Equestrian Justice - JonStill423



Ben Tennyson and his friends morph into ponies getting taken to Equestria after a battle with the Forever Knights and now contest with the world of many magical creatures.

  • ...
4
 2
 988

Part 4: Rise of the Nightmares

My Little Pony and Ben 10 Crossover

My Little Aliens: A Dose of Equestrian Justice

A 12-Part Adventure

Part 4: Rise of the Nightmares

Discord was in the ritual of brushing his teeth getting ready for a morning of picking plants out with his garden buddy, Fluttershy, as he does on certain days and while he admitted it was boring at first, Fluttershy always sang songs to make the time pass so he couldn’t get enough of it. Plus, he felt a sense of normalcy he hadn’t felt in the longest time. It may have been primarily due to the fact that his life was more chaotic rather than sensible. He had the belief that being mature and having sensibility were weak traits for those that simply reveled more in the fact that they were going to rule over the world. Now, he’s with Fluttershy as best friends and that’s all he could really ask for. The ability of taking him in even though he was a monster made his heart three times bigger.

“Wipe that stupid grin off your face,” A sinister voice snarled as Discord’s eyes perked open and he searched around trying to find the source of the voice.

“Who said that?” Discord asked.

“Look at the mirror, dumbo,” The sinister voice replied as Discord looked ahead noticing his reflection in the mirror glaring at him and not mimicking his movements.

“My own reflection? What’s the big idea?” Discord asked.

“Look at yourself, being all happy because of friendship and warm hugs. I honestly gave you a chance to turn things around and this is what I’m seeing. So sickening!” Discord’s reflection blurted out.

“What the hay do you mean? I’m just being normal old Discord as always with a new leaf in life,” Discord stated.

“But don’t you miss the chaos? Taking over Equestria and being the ruler over all?” Discord’s reflection asked.

“I mean, I can still do all those things without taking over Equestria. I can share my chaos in more friendlier ways,” Discord explained as rubbed his pink furry robe that he had on.

“Even the color of that robe is disgusting. You really have gone soft,” Discord’s reflection stated.

“Hey! This is fine design that Rarity made for me!” Discord defended as he leaned over the sink and pointed at his evil reflection.

“These ponies are the reason you aren’t doing what you want. It’s because you know that any minute, you’ll snapped back to evil and go right back to stone,” Discord’s reflection explained.

“And what’s the matter with that? Being stuck as a statue is horrible!” Discord complained.

“But think about the first time you met those ponies and turned them into their polar opposites. You defeated them! You won!” Discord’s reflection exclaimed as he lifted his mismatched talons.

“Friendship defeated me, though. I underestimated their bond and they are the closest best friends I’ve ever seen. I don’t think anypony can beat that,” Discord retorted.

“You’re just scared! You want to reign supreme, but you’re just a chicken!” Discord’s reflection exclaimed as he made chicken noises to mock his original copy.

“The whole chicken routine? Is that suppose to sway me here?” Discord asked with a raised eyebrow and his talons on his hips.

“I mean, truth is truth,” Discord’s reflection retorted shrugging his shoulders.

“Well, move it along then, because I have a very important day ahead of me with dear Fluttershy. I don’t need any negative nancies ruining it for the both of us,” Discord demanded.

“With pleasure!” Discord’s reflection exclaimed as he grabbed the sides of the mirror pulling himself through as his original copy stared in horror.

The reflected Discord laughed manically as his form was an exact replica of the Discord right in front of him. He smirked looking over to the nearby glass window with yellow-tinted sills as he opened it up and stepped out flying away laughing.

“Oh great, this ruse again and I just know I’m the one that’s going to get blamed for it all. Just when I thought my luck was starting to turn around,” Discord stated as brushed his teeth.

(Scene Break)

“Argh! Ugh! Ah!” A very old grunt came from inside the Everfree Forest as trotting steps could be heard from inside the brushes.

The sight of tan hooves running were seen as the pony they belonged to was an earth pony with an old grey mane and a grey swishing tail. He had a tan coat covering him as he wore a red Hawaiian shirt with some sort of blue blaster pistols in their holsters hanging off a brown belt attached to his waist. He ran as fast as he could ducking inside and outside of bushes seeming to be running from something inside these woods. The things made themselves known as three Timberwolves growled and howled running after the elder pony. The elder pony turned around standing on his hind legs grabbing a pistol blasting one wolf to pieces before another tackled him struggling to eat his head off.

“Get off me!” The elder pony screamed as he blasted the wolf away and got up to continue running as more exited their hiding places after him.

The elder pony zig-zagged around the claws that were attempting to swipe at him as the colt saw a pile of logs off to his side being held back behind some bushes. He used his blaster to vaporized all the bushes and set the logs free as they rolled onto the path crushing the incoming timberwolves giving him an open window of escape. He blew a sigh of relief heading out of the site making his way towards an open exit in the forest. The elder pony slowed down his trotting speed taking a breather and falling on his side.

“That’s definitely my work out for the day. Not as young as I use to be,” Max Tennyson stated as he used a tree to hold himself up from his run.

Max was bewildered by the current form he was in as he was just at the local Plumbers Base in Bellwood testing out his new Automatic Stun Blasters when he was visited by Professor Paradox of all people who didn’t explain himself as he pushed Max into an open blue portal. Next thing Max knows is he is a pony and in a very dark forest in which he hid in some bushes along a row of trees where he slept for the night. Waking himself up, he found himself in the midst of Timberwolf territory and had to make a break for it leading to where he is now. He had a few tears in his favorite shirt, but no major injuries to report.

“I just hope Ben and the others got out alright,” Max hoped looking off into the distance of the mountains to where the Canterlot Castle was clearly visible.

(Scene Break)

The decorations for the Summer Sun Formal were completed and Rarity even hopped on the train to come to the castle to show Princess Celestia some designs from her sketchbook. Ben, Rook, Gwen, and Kevin looked around the big ballroom inside the castle as red banners were hung up, a sound stage for Vinyl Scratch was in place, balloons were hanging or even dropping to the floor bouncing around the place, lights were also hung up by some construction ponies making sure wires connected together, and regal gold banners were placed vertically on the walls near the windows.

“It really reminds me of high school prom,” Gwen stated.

“But we missed that dance,” Kevin reminded.

“Still, I got to go to others and they paled in comparison to what these ponies came up with,” Gwen explained.

“Let’s just hope it goes off without a hitch,” Ben stated.

“Not to worry, I recommended a high security detail should the place need it,” Rook added.

“What these ponies would do without us if they were to get stuck in some sort of crisis during the festivities,” Gwen muttered.

“HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!” A female voice screeches as all four individuals are startled and immediately head for the doors bursting out to the courtyard.

“What was that?” Kevin asked as he felt his ears start to ring.

“A cry for help, genius! Sounds like it came from that hedge maze over there,” Ben replied as he pointed a hoof over at the local hedge maze.

All four ponies galloped over to the Canterlot Hedge Maze seeing different stone statues of many famous ponies over the years and upon seeing the many turns that come with this unique location, they had to marvel how big it all looked for a few seconds before seeing a distressed pink mare with a brown mane and tail with a cutie mark of a cash register on her posterior pacing around the entrance looking up ever so often trying to find something it seemed.

“Ma’am, what’s the matter?” Ben asked as he galloped over to her.

“My baby is stuck in the maze! I put him down for just a few seconds admiring one of these statues, but I guess he wandered off in the maze alone,” The pink mare replied.

“That’s a pretty big maze,” Rook stated as he looked into the thick brushes of the hedge maze.

“Oh, this is so horrible! He must be so scared without me!” The pink mare exclaimed as she held her hooves together.

“No better time to get to heroing than now! Come on and please don’t mess with me here!” Ben yelled as he tapped the Omnitrix hovering over the XLR8 icon.

“We’ll scout overhead and see where he could be located,” Gwen stated as she created mana steps with her horn magic letting herself, Kevin, and Rook walk up them to be observing from the sky.

Ben nodded as he popped the dial up and slammed down on it making sure he was going to turn into the alien he wanted despite his watch’s previous use.

Ben began getting more fur over his body becoming a bit bigger looking like a feral cat and having orange fur with black stripes. His stomach was white and his hooves were switched out for claws with his eyes becoming all green. The Omnitrix appeared on his chest as he became the Appoplexian known as Rath as he roars smashing the ground with his hands.

“LEEME TELL YOU SOMETHIN’ NEW OMNITRIX THAT NEVER SEEMS TO GIVE RATH THE ALIEN HE WANTS! RATH WILL CRUSH YOU INTO TINY PIECES IF YOU CONTINUE TO GIVE RATH THE ALIENS HE DOESN’T WANT! YA GOT THAT?!” Rath raged as he looked at the hedge maze and the pink mare stared in absolute shock.

Rath took off jumping over the hedge maze wall and continued doing it as Gwen, Kevin, and Rook got above the maze looking out for a little baby colt filly anywhere in the vicinity. Rath himself jumped from corridor to corridor to corridor searching for this little filly looking under potted plants and going through the walls leaving Rath-size holes through them all.

“LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHIN’ LITTLE COLT FILLY! RATH IS GETTING SICK OF SEARCHIN’ FOR YA SO COME OUT FOR RATH ALREADY!” Rath screamed as he search around the maze some more.

“I guess he doesn’t understand that his screams won’t make the filly come out,” Kevin stated.

“He’s never bright as Rath,” Gwen added.

Rath jumped down into the center with a big water fountain stationed there as he scratched his chin and thought over what to do next before he snapped his claws on what to do.

“RATH HAS AN IDEA!” Rath announced loudly as he slapped the dial on his chest.

Ben started growing more into a more circular alien as this new form traded out the fur for hardened scales and two large flippers with a large shell on the back representing a green sea turtle. The Omnitrix dial appeared on the chest and he opened his green eyes becoming the Geochelone Aerio known as Terraspin.

“Don’t want to show yourself, then get blown away!” Terraspin exclaimed as he floated up in the air turning his flippers on fast blowing around the hedge maze with leaves scattering everywhere.

“And now here comes the property damage,” Kevin stated.

“I guess he isn’t bright in any crucial situations,” Gwen added as she shrugged her shoulders, but she happened to look over seeing a pink colt hanging off a stone wing of a Princess Celestia statue.

“Look, the child is right there!” Rook exclaimed as he pointed the little child out.

“Ben! The filly is on the stone statue of Princess Celestia! Get it before they fall!” Gwen called out to the flying turtle scissoring off leaves in his cyclone.

Terraspin heard Gwen stopping himself just under the statue as he saw the pink colt crawling along the wing just at the very top wearing a diaper as it laughed and played on the structure.

“How did he even get up there? That’s also a pretty tall order if he falls off so I better make this quick,” Terraspin stated as he started rising up like a helicopter towards the filly colt.

The colt laughed clapping its hooves together sticking out its tongue adorably looking over to see Terraspin looking at it with glaring green eyes. The colt perked up backing up a little startled as it began slipping and fell only hanging on by a thread with its hooves. It cried out for help as Terraspin came nearer lifting it up softly on the shell before settling back down on the ground and grabbing the baby.

“I’m a nice turtle. See! I saved you from all the way up there and now you’re safe,” Terraspin stated as he pointed to the high structure the colt once occupied.

The baby colt looked up tongue sticking out and he laughed clapping his hooves without a care in the world as Terraspin set him down on the ground. He breathed a sigh of relief as he noticed droplets hitting his head and he used a fin to touch the top of his head seeing it was a brown kind of substance. Before he could question it, more brown droplets rained down hard as pink cotton clouds replaced the normal white ones and the sky darkened.

“What the heck?!” Kevin exclaimed in shock.

“Anyone want to tell me why it’s raining….chocolate milk?” Terraspin asked as he tasted his fin that had the droplet on it.

“What kind of weather does this place have?” Gwen asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Look out below!” Discord exclaimed as he appeared above all three individuals with a devilish and mischievous look on his face as he twiddled with his fingers and twisted in front of them.

“Hey, it’s that mismatched freak!” Kevin exclaimed as he pointed an accusing finger at Discord.

“Freak? That’s a bit harsh after a first impression, don’t you think?” Discord asked.

“What’s going on, Discord?” Gwen asked.

“Oh, nothing, Miss Gwendolyn, just spreading a little chaos and fun as I go merrily through Canterlot,” Discord replied as he slid a finger under Gwen’s chin tickling it before mimicking himself frolicking through the hedge maze.

“Don’t be getting too touchy,” Kevin muttered at the draconequus and glared at him.

“What do you mean by chaos? It’s raining the substance of what earthlings call chocolate milk and there is pink clouds in the sky,” Rook explained as he turned around to make sure he was right with his observations.

“Well, I never said my type of chaos was the “doom and destruction” kind. Just spreading a little more taming touch on it, but I can make it very, very deadly,” Discord replied with a chuckle.

“I’m not sure if we should be threatened or humored,” Gwen stated.

“Just know that I’m back to take over like I once did. This place has been too colorful and magical for my liking. A makeover is seriously needed,” Discord explained as he snapped his fingers holding two paintbrushes in his claws with a few buckets of grey paint appearing around him in a circle spinning around him.

“Something tells me this is more than an extreme home makeover,” Kevin stated.

“But you joined us in stopping the Diamond Dogs? You want to take over Equestria all of a sudden?” Gwen asked.

“Let’s face it: Celestia and Luna are getting a little wrinkly under their eyes and they’ll have to settle into retirement sooner rather than later. I might as well speed up that process,” Discord replied.

Kevin sprung into the action going for a hard punch to the face of Discord as he slowly moves out of the way slithering his body in a wavy manner. Discord snap his fingers before disappearing and reappearing behind Kevin pushing him into the hedge maze on a wall causing him to crash and get dowsed in leaves.

“Argh! That was so uncool!” Kevin exclaimed.

“Now, want to try that again?” Discord asked with a cheeky smile.

Gwen created a stream of magic to launch at Discord, but he snaps his fingers making it dissipate with ease and Rook brought out his Proto-Tool standing on his hind legs shooting blasts at Discord. The draconequus did his best ducking in and out of the shots smirking as he snapped his fingers as Rook raised an eyebrow wondering what was coming. He soon found his hooves becoming more frosty as he shivered from the ice attaching his hooves together in a big block of ice as Discord laughed his head off. Terraspin returned the baby colt to his mother before turning around seeing Discord facing off with Gwen as she fired more charges of magic at him.

“That can’t be good,” Terraspin stated as he took off going to fly over as he flew in front of Discord mid-battle.

“Oooohhhh, a flying turtle! I don’t think I summoned you yet,” Discord stated as he put on some glasses and checked a white piece of paper looking to be a schedule. “I’m afraid I’m all booked up with other appointments.”

“Well, clear that schedule and make room for this butt kicking if you’re going to mess with my cousin,” Terraspin stated as he shot a fin out socking Discord across the face sending him down into the hedge maze straight into the fountain.

Discord has his eyes rolling before he closed them shaking his head and getting back in the air glaring at Terraspin. Discord snapped his claws donning a cowboy outfit fitted with a black hat and white strap belt holding two toy pistols. He grabs both twirling them for dramatic effect and firing off different ping pong balls from them at Terraspin that obstruct his vision.

“Ow! Hey! That’s not fair! Ow! Stop it!” Terraspin exclaimed.

“What you gonna do about it, partner?” Discord taunted as he held his pistols up.

“You are going to regret asking a hero that,” Terraspin stated as he landed on the ground. “I’ve got a whole inventory of tricks right here for ya.”

Discord raised an eyebrow as Terraspin slapped the Omnitrix starting to turn into another form as the green light blinded everyone in the area.

Ben started shrinking to the small size of a yellow bug with pinchers and a large horn protruding out of his forehead. He had a green collar around his neck with two white rectangles on each side as the Omnitrix dial appeared on it as well. Ben now became the little insectoid known as Ball Weevil.

“A little bug? That’s seriously the best you got?” Discord asked as he laughed as he landed on the ground dispelling his cowboy attire.

“Well, I may be little, but small things come in big packages,” Ball Weevil stated as he created a large green plasma ball rolling on it.

Discord narrowed his gaze snapping his fingers to make animated bowling pins with hands and feet as he pointed to Ball Weevil telling them to attack. The pins came at Ball Weevil, but he just rammed them out of the way with his plasma ball rolling it towards Discord as it exploded making contact with the draconequus sending him straight through a hedge wall.

“Oooohhhh, that wasn’t fun,” Discord stated as he rubbed his head.

“Neither is this!” Kevin exclaimed as he whacked Discord across the face with his hooves after he absorbed the material of stone from a statue.

Kevin kept up his attacks with punches to the face and he grabbed Discord throwing him through another hedge wall made of leaves. Rook and Gwen made their way down with mana steps as Discord was flying towards them fast. Rook struggled breaking the ice finally smashing his hooves on the ground and firing a capturing net sealing Discord in as he struggled to get out. Ball Weevil crawled on over to the open section as the Omnitrix began timing out turning him back into Ben.

“Well, that was fun for us and it seems you didn’t think through your return to evil very well,” Ben taunted.

“Like this simple net can hold me,” Discord stated as he flashed out of it and stretched his limbs out.

“Aw man!” Ben yelled as he slumped his shoulders.

“Chaos cannot be contained and while I may not be able to trounce you all on a combative front, I can certainly make it harder for you all to stop me,” Doscord stated as he dropped a few seeds into the ground summoning a yellow pail of water spraying the ground with it.

The seeds started sprouting from the water as black vines started appearing out of the ground as Discord smirked triumphantly when four black vines wrapped around the bodies of Ben, Gwen, Kevin, and Rook.

“What the heck?!” Kevin exclaimed as he lost his stone material.

“Argh! Let us go!” Gwen demanded as she struggled against her restraints.

Ben got scooped up tightly as he went for the Omnitrix, but another black vine grabbed his watch wielding hoof covering up his device to prevent him from using it. He struggled to breath in his captive state as Discord started laughing his head off.

“Argh! There has to be something we can do!” Gwen exclaimed.

“My Proto-Tool is on the ground and I can’t reach it!” Rook stated as he tried reaching for his weapon until Discord appeared in front of him picking it up.

“This is a very fine piece of technology you have here. I think I’ll keep it for myself, but I promise you’ll get it back…probably,” Discord stated as he flew off with the Proto-Tool to cause even more chaos.

“That’s a vital piece of Plumber technology! Get back here!” Rook yelled, but a vine covered his mouth preventing him from speaking.

“Well, we’re toast!” Kevin added.

The vines started overthrowing the hedge maze as royal guards started seeing from the balconies sounding the alarm that the castle was under attack from an enemy threat. Princess Celestia burst through the doors with Rarity at her side as the generous unicorn saw the black vines growing outwards.

“What in the blazes?! I thought we got rid of those!” Rarity recoiled.

“Maybe there were some leftover that Discord forgot to tell us about and this isn’t good if they reach the castle,” Celestia stated. “I need all colts on the frontlines!”

“Where’s Ben and everypony else? He would be able to help here,” Rarity stated.

Princess Celestia glared ahead as she started blasting some of the vines back with her yellow magic at least to keep them near the hedge maze.

“Get back to Ponyville as fast as you can and round up Princess Twilight! I need the Element bearers here with me,” Celestia ordered.

“Right away, Princess!” Rarity exclaimed as she dashed past everything as the royal guards started attacking the vines with their spears.

The vines started growing evermore larger as some royal guards got taken prisoner crying out for help as Princess Celestia summoned a massive explosion of magic pushing the vines back even more. She would hold out for as long as she could, but these things are too relentless for her to face alone. Where is Luna?!

To be continued…

Comments ( 1 )

Keep going… I LOVE IT!

Login or register to comment