• Published 1st Mar 2021
  • 209 Views, 1 Comments

The time a ship comes true - TechyWaffles



A 13 year old Brony who ships himself with Apple Bloom is met with a surprise when he wakes up

  • ...
 1
 209

Chapter 1

My name is Max. I am 13. I'm just a normal Brony with a normal Brony life. I live on planet earth and I eat, sleep, play computer games, all the normal stuff that humans need to do to survive. Other than the computer games part. That isn't needed to survive. Being a Brony, as you would imagine, I like the kids TV show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". and as most Bronies do, I have a favorite character. Who? Why, that would be Apple Bloom. I do in fact have my own Pony OC, who is around the same age as Apple Bloom. As you would imagine, Apple Bloom being my favorite character, I ship her and my OC. Most Bronies find it quite weird because Apple Bloom is a filly, and each time I have to explain my OC's age.
Never did I expect what was about to happen to me, and my OC.

I did all the normal stuff for getting ready for bed. Getting pajamas on, brushing my teeth, all that. Once I got into bed, I finally went to sleep.

I woke up and everything seemed normal. I opened my eyes but, then I started to notice everything seemed different. My bed felt different, the design on my blanket was different. I began to notice that I could see my nose better. I thought this was just a lucid dream. I began thinking to myself in a way that would make me wake up. Nothing happened. I started to feel like I was wrapped in something soft. No, I couldn't be. I could move freely. It occurred to me that I WAS something soft. I looked down at my hands. I didn't have any hands. Once again I tried to exit what I thought was a lucid dream. Still, nothing happened. I started getting the impression this must be real. I tried to get out of bed, falling flat on my face, because I was used to walking on two legs.

Once I finally managed to get ahold of myself and get on my feet-or should I say, hooves, I clumsily walked out of my odd room that I didn't recognize. I walked out and looked into the mirror. To my surprise, I was my OC. Now I was just confused. Why did I come here as my OC? I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, no one was there. Did I live there by myself? Were my parents still asleep? I didn't see anyo-i mean, anypony in any of the bedrooms. I decided to leave the house. Walking outside, I saw many ponies who seemed like they probably were trying to get to their jobs. Then I saw her. It was Apple Bloom. I didn't quite have the courage to go and talk with her quite yet, so I didn't. I didn't want to tell any of the ponies about what happened, because they might test me in some sort of lab or do other things to me.

I decided to go back inside of the house I came from. I looked for anything that may point to what had happened. Nopony was anywhere in the house, and the house didn't look anything like my old one. I didn't know whether or not to go back outside, I was unsure about anypony not recognizing me, but I was thinking if anypony could help me, I could probably go to Twilight Sparkle. I didn't know when, and I also didn't know if she was in the castle or was still in the library. I would have to figure out later. I decided to wait until it had calmed down outside and there weren't as many ponies walking around, so I stayed inside and looked for something to do.

I was about to leave when I noticed; I don't have a cutie mark. Then it hit me: I could use not having a cutie mark as an excuse to see the CMC's. I changed my mind about going to find Twilight and went outside. I had an idea about roughly where the treehouse was, so I went to where I thought it would be. I did end up finding it. I walked up and knocked on the door. I, to no surprise, was met by Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom. They let me in and I got to say hello to each of the ponies. They asked what I was there for, and I said I needed help getting my cutie mark, which, of course, the three were excited to do. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were busy with two other ponies, and the pony who was going to help me, was of course, Apple Bloom. What kind of coincidence must this have been for this to happen? Was this a coincidence? Maybe this was Equestria's god, or, wouldn't that be Celestia, doing it on purpose? God- I mean, Celestia knows the answer to that.

We started immediately. I tried my best to not act weird around Apple Bloom, Which was pretty hard, because I liked her a lot. I tried to pay less attention to that and I actually worked on getting my cutie mark. We tried doing different sports, doing lots of different activities, but alas, I still had not gotten my cutie mark. We had been trying for a while, so we decided to take a break. This was my chance to actually talk to her and get to know her. I asked her some questions, such as what is her favorite color, you know, basic questions you ask when trying to get to know someone. Or in this case, somepony. This was the best day of my life. I got to wake up a pony in ponyville, a dream of probably, every Brony out there, but I even got to talk to my favorite pony. After a good 10-15 minutes of resting, we got back to work trying to get my cutie mark.

You wont believe it. We actually managed to do it. I got my cutie mark. It actually ended up being about how much I respect other ponies and how nice I am, instead of being some bully. Or at least that's what I could tell. I got it while helping people and its kind of like a heart. That was the best part of my day. I look forward to talking to Apple Bloom again soon.

Author's Note:

Hello, this is my first fanfic. I hope you enjoyed it! This was inspired by someone who ships himself and Apple Bloom.

Comments ( 1 )

Great beginning and can't wait to see the rest of the story

Login or register to comment