• Published 13th Feb 2021
  • 676 Views, 6 Comments

Thomas and Spike, Rescue from misty island - 4804255858ARD

  • ...
 6
 676

The rescue, reunion and the completed center

After the decision was made, Thomas, Spike and Twilight raced off to Brendam docks.

"Cranky, load us onto the steam boat." said Thomas. "We have friends to rescue."

"Alright, Thomas." said Cranky.

Cranky loaded Thomas onto the boat and Spike and Twilight boarded the ship with Thomas. Soon they arrived back on Misty Island going along the rickety tracks.

"We will not be scared." said Thomas.

"We will find a way." added Spike.

"We will bring our friends back home." continued Twilight.

"By the end of the day!" the three friends finished.

Meanwhile, at the Sodor Steamworks, the logging locos were being mended and tended painted and polished and felt very special.

"Welcome to Sodor, our Misty Island friends." said Victor. Then there was a crash. Kevin dropped a part again.

"Sorry boss!" said Kevin.

"It's okay." sighed Dr. Whooves. "We know that it was the slip of the hook."

The logging locos liked Kevin. They think he is very funny indeed.

"Hello. My name is Kevin, please give me a note or call. And whatever you need, I can take care of it all." Then Kevin fell on his side. Much to the amusement of the logging locos.

"That's our Kevin." said Dr. Whooves.

"Where would we be without him?" asked Victor chuckling a little.

At Misty Island, Thomas, Spike and Twilight were at the logging station. But the mist was getting thick and they couldn't find anyone there. They searched all over Misty Island but they still haven't found their friends. Spike and Thomas felt terrible.

"Oh no." said a worried Spike, "How can we find our friends through this blasted mist?"

"I don't know." said Thomas. "Twilight, what should we do?"

"Try blowing your whistle, Thomas." suggested Twilight. "We can't see our friends but maybe they can hear us."

"Good idea, Twi." said Spike. "Thomas and I are glad you came along."

"Yeah, that is a wise decision." said Thomas. And he blew his whistle long and hard.

At first, the only thing that greeted them was silence, then they heard another whistle. Thomas, Twilight and Spike gasped and grinned because they knew what that means.

"Our friends!" gasped Spike. "They heard us!"

"Well done, Thomas." said Twilight. "Where did the whistles come from?"

"We know where they are." said Spike. "It sounded like the whistles came from Echo valley!"

"It's not far from here!" added Thomas. "Come on."

And they steamed away. At echo valley, the engines blew their whistles again. Then they heard a whistle that made them beam with happiness. Soon enough, Thomas, Spike and Twilight raced into Echo Valley, and to their friends.

James, Gordon and Edward whistled and hooted with happiness. Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Applejack cheered and whooped with merriment. Sir Topham Hatt jumped for joy in James' cab.

"THOMAS! SPIKE!" he shouted.

Sir Topham Hatt's hat flew high into the air and disappeared into the mist. This made Thomas worried.

"Sir! Your hat! It's gone!" said Thomas.

But Sir Topham Hatt just smiled.

"Don't worry," he reassured, "I can always find another hat. BUT I will never find another Thomas."

Thomas smiled from buffer to buffer. Spike ran over to his friends.

"Spikey Wikey!" exclaimed Rarity. "We were so worried about you."

"Yeah, that was irresponsible of you!" scolded Rainbow Dash.

"Sorry. Neither Thomas and I realized the chains would snap in the middle of our boat ride." apologized Spike.

"All that matters is you are safe and sound." said Applejack.

"We were worried about you as well, Thomas." said James.

"We searched the whole island for you and Spike." said Gordon.

"Please never do that again." said Edward.

"Sorry." apologized Thomas. "Spike and I have so much to tell you. We'll explain everything on the way back to sodor."

"Follow us!" said Thomas and Spike.

As the group went back to Sodor, Thomas and Spike told their friends all about their adventures on Misty Island. They were amazed. When they finally got back to Sodor, Sir Topham Hatt met Bash, Dash and Ferdinand.

"Very pleased." said Dash.

"To make your acquaintance." added Bash.

"That's right." said Ferdinand.

"Greetings." said Sir Topham Hatt. After the Logging Locos laughed, Sir Topham Hatt continued, "The Jobi wood from Misty Island means that the construction of the Sodor Search and Rescue Center will go on. It also means, every engine and driver must be really useful. Puff and Work your hardest!"

Engines puffed and the drivers worked hard to clear the tunnel. Once the tunnel was cleared, Hiro heaved the Jobi logs. Captain tugged the wood that was loaded onto raft. The Logging Locos laughed all day.

"We are Really Useful!" they were proud and happy to say.

And Thomas, Twilight and Spike were the proudest of all. And the three friends all agreed on something important

"Decisions can be good or bad." Thomas began.

"But you have to be careful with the decisions you make." added Spike.

"If you're stuck with decisions, talk with your friends." continued Twilight.

"And that will always be the right decision to take." they finished together, proudly.

At last, after a few weeks, the buildings were completed. The Jobi wood glistened in the sunshine. It was time for the ribbon cutting ceremony. The Steam Team, The Main 9, Whiff, The Logging Locos, Hiro, the Pillars, Sir Topham and Lady Hatt, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, The Duke and Duchess of Boxford and the Search and Rescue Team all waited in anticipation as Sir Topham Hatt was ready with his speech and cuts the ribbon.

"The Sodor Search and Rescue Center is now officially open," announced Sir Topham Hatt, cutting the ribbon, "and so is the Misty Island Tunnel. Today is a very special day; made possible by very special engines and their friends. I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped out in building the Rescue Center, to our new friends, the Logging Locos; Bash, Dash and Ferdinand who were living on Misty Island and their knowledge on the Jobi wood. To Whiff and his knowledge of the tunnels and Twilight Sparkle, Percy the Small Engine and Pinkie Pie who bravely followed Whiff to save their best friends. And to Thomas the Tank Engine and Spike Solaris who even though they ended up marooned on Misty Island, they helped the Logging Locos get the Jobi wood to Sodor,with the help of Whiff, Twilight, Percy and Pinkie. rescued James, Rarity, Edward, Applejack, Gordon, Rainbow Dash, and I when we got lost on the Island, and for helping us learn more about the Island with the Logging Locos. Thank you all for your help."

"That's Right!" Thomas, Ferdinand and Spike exclaimed together. And everyone giggled and jiggled.

However, unknown to anyone, a certain Diesel with a claw and his driver were watching them from the cliffs. It was Diesel 10 and Discord.

"Enjoy your laughter while can." Discord sneered. "Because we are getting revenge on you."

"You will be laughing on the other side of your boilers soon enough, Silly Steamies." Diesel 10 promised. "Especially you, Thomas the Tank Engine. I will make you pay for putting me into that barge of sludge and interfering with destroying Lady."

"And you as well, Twilight Sparkle and Spike." added Discord.

Then they cackled before saying: "Yes!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment