• Published 4th Dec 2020
  • 1,924 Views, 10 Comments

You’re feeling sleepy, I mean ticklish - TenderHoof



Rainbow gets the opportunity to be able to cast magic, but will the results end up more...ticklish then expected?

  • ...
3
 10
 1,924

Her magenta eyes

“Twilight! Let me in, I’ve been knocking forever!” This was a slight exaggeration, the impatient cyan pony had only been knocking at the door to Twilights lab for 11 minutes, but waiting for any length of time for Dash -was- forever.

At long last the bolt turned and the door opened to reveal the purple Alicorn herself, “Sorry Rainbow but when you knocked I was at a delicate point in reverse engineering th—”

“Yea yea egghead stuff I get it” Rainbow cut her off. Do you know where Daring Doo and the door of nightmares is? Spike says you got them in yesterday and only one has been checked out, but we can’t find them!

“Ohhh, sorry Dash they are all in a book cart by the sofas opposite the fireplace, i thought the new material would be a brilliant example of creative writing for the book club, I guess I forgot to put them back hehe...I kind of dropped everything when the Alicorn amulet arrived.”

“Wait... you mean that thing that drove Trixie mad and let her enslave the whole town!? Why’s that here?” Rainbow asked, wide eyed staring at her friend.

“Yes, and I’d ask you not to bring it up around Trixie, while her original intentions were at best a bit malicious the amulet made her act a lot worse, and I’d rather not make her feel bad by reminding her of that.” Twilight spoke walking back into her lab, her now curious friend following behind her.

“I got ya, but why do you have it here...and what have you done to it?”
On the wooden table in the middle of the room the amulet lay, it’s signature dark red gem removed and sitting in a metal tray and replaced with a white one, and two of what appeared to be Twilights feathers attached to the black wings of the amulet with some kind of metal clips.

“I have been reattuning it to the magical spectrum, dark magic of any kind is addictive and corrupting, removing that risk makes this amulet a lot safer.”

“What would you want to use it for? Make all your Pegasi friends have one wing bigger then the other?” Rainbow said, looking back at her wing and giving it a flap, wincing at the memory of flopping around with a massive wing like a fish out of water”

“No, no of course not, the adjustments remove the risk of corrupting its user with dark magic so it can now be used for good, allow any unicorn to cast spells normally only castable by highly trained unicorns, be able to teleport anywhere on the planet without worrying about range or....Twilight stared at Rainbow with a friendly smile, “Allow non unicorns to use magic.”

“Whoa...it can do that?” Rainbow asked, slightly in awe. While she had never even dreamed of being a Unicorn instead of a Pegasus, she had to admit being able to move stuff with your mind, cast spells and teleport did sound cool without having to give up her wings.
Lighting up Rainbow almost pounced on her friend, “Can I try it out?!”

“Well of course you can, but you’ll be the first Pegasus to test it, I can’t tell you if it’ll work or not, all I can say is it’s now safe.” Twilight said enveloping the amulet in her magic and bringing it over to Dash. “Are you sure you want to try it?”

“Totally, let’s do it!” Dash said nodding eagerly.

“Ok, it might feel a bit strange to begin with.” Twilight raised the amulet to her friends neck latching it on and stepped back, the gem in the center of the amulet turned from almost clear white to a bright magenta, glowing softly, as did Rainbows eyes before both fading, the gem retaining its new magenta colour.

Rainbow was at a loss for words at the weird almost hyper feeling that rushed through her body that had now settled down, but it was still there, she could feel it, almost like a soft breeze in the air. “Cool! Is this what magic feels like?”

Twilight was pleased the amulet seemed to be working as expected, “I imagine so but with this never being done before I can’t be sure, now let’s see if you can use it. The amulet should allow you to do most simple spells without any practice at all, here.” She levitated a quill from her desk onto the floor in front of Dash. “Look at the quill and imagine a hoof coming from your head and raising it up”

Dash giggled a bit at the thought of a pony walking around with a hoof coming out of their head before settling down and focusing on the quill, instantly her eyes and the amulet lit up magenta once more and the same aura surrounded the quill, lifting it up and began waving around in the air. “This is awesome!” She said, now running laps around the table with the quill still in her magical grasp following behind her. “I’ve gotta tell ever—” at that moment her happy cyan friend vanished in blast of magenta light.

“Rainbow!” Twilight yelled, “Dash are you ok? Please tell me you just went invisible...”
Before Twilight could start panicking about if she was going to see her again Rainbow popped back into existence mid flight before crashing into a bookcase.

“.....ouch” the ball of fur buried under a pile of books mumbled.

“Rainbow! Are you alright!?” Twilight asked lifting the books off her friend, only for Dash to leap out the pile of books with a big grin on her face.

“Twi I teleported! I went to my house, gave AJ a scare and then went to Canterlot...wherever I think about i go!”

Twilight was in shock, her friend had instantly got the grasp of magic, with the help of the amulet, she was hoping this would work out but never expected it to happen so fast. “This is brilliant Rainbow, do you know what this means?!

Rainbow got a evil grin nodding, her eyes glowing a darker magenta then previously, “That I got the best pranking tool in the world.”

“Twilight nodded, exactly! You could prank at a scale never before possible for a single pony— wait...no...what?” Her mind had gone blank, as soon as Rainbow had said that she instantly agreed with her, even though that wasn’t what Twilight had been thinking at all.

“Um..Rainbow, did you do that?” She asked, confused.

“Do what Twi?” Dash replied, the slightly menacing smile still on her face as she started to step towards her.

This was a problem, all this time Twilight had been assuming the mental corruption of the amulets user was a result of the dark magic, but now with her friend in front of her, her eyes glowing once more, she was realising she had made a big mistake.

“Rainbow, Quick! You have to take the amulet off, I messed up and I think it’s still messing with your mind!”

At this the glowing in Rainbow’s eyes began to flicker, “Wait what? I..I thought you said it wouldn’t do that now!” She put a hoof to her neck to remove the amulet the before the flickering glow in her eyes reasserted itself as a strong glow as her hoof slowly returned to the floor.

“Buuut, I do wanna have some fun before I do, aaand I have an idea” Dash grabbed her friend and they both appeared in Rainbows living room, the rest of her friends popping into existence in a magenta blast moments after.

“Haha, Twi look! I teleported us over here, and picked up the rest of the gang without even knowing where they were and cast a cloud walking spell mid-teleport, that impressive or what!?

“What? Can one of ya’ll explain to me what’s goin’ on here!” Applejacks raised voice following the sudden change of location caused a “eep” from Fluttershy, Rarity was curiously looking at Twilight and Rainbow and Pinkie was hopping happily in place without a care in the world.

Rainbow teleported from the 5 hoof’s away to right in front of her southern friend with a smile she had never seen before, the confidence was there but there was also something else..

“Twi took the dark magic out the Alicorn amulet and now anypony can use it to cast awesome magic! And she let me try it out, Isn’t that...well, awesome?”

“Wait, after all the horror it caused you still brought that -thing- back to town, but why?” Rarity complained almost looking like she was going to faint, while Fluttershy had been hiding behind the sofa since Rainbow had teleported in front of Applejack.

Everypony let’s just settle down, there was a sliiiight miscalculation with how the amulet works and it may be influencing Rainbows decisions but all she has to do is take it off and there’s no harm done.

“And I will!” Rainbow cut in, “But I just want to have some fun with it first, AJ I have the sudden urge to watch a good tickle fight, go cheer Twi up before she has another breakdown hehe.”

“Well that........sounds like a grand idea, haven’t had a fun bit of roughhousing between friends in a while.” Before Twilight could react she was pinned to the floor as her friend began to blow raspberries on twilights belly.

“Buwahahaha! Appl-Heeeehahahaa Stooop i-eeehahah!” Twilight squealed, her friends powerful muscles and the intense tickling left her powerless, unable to focus on trying to use her magic to defend herself.

“C’mon Twilight, it’s no fun if I’m the only one dealing the ticklin’” she said between raspberries.

“I caaa, ehahah, Stop ahahaha, R-Rainbow needs to take off the a-AAAAHAHAHA!” As AJ switched from raspberries to tracing her for hoof around her bellybutton Twilight lost it, wildly trying to shake off her southern tickle monster as Rainbow walked over to Rarity.

“Now now Dash, I don’t know what your thinking but get it out your head right now, don’t let that dastardly thing go to your head and take it off, Rarity pleaded, backing up.

“You know a better idea?” Dash spoke unfazed by her friends panicked pleas, “Go show Shy how unfair it is having a tickle fight with a unicorn, she needs a good laugh.”

“Um.....w-why yes darling that is a delightful idea” Immediately Rarity made her way to the shivering yellow ball still hiding behind the sofa before illuminating her horn.

Fluttershy hearing the magic around her looks up to see Rarity smiling as she walked towards her, the translucent magical form of a feather and a hand leading the charge, all that came out of her mouth before the attack was “...no” before a loud squeal followed.

“Aieeeeeeeee! No, noooohahahahaaaa please I’m.....i’m t-too ticklish pleahahahah!”
Rarity’s smile grew, as did Dash’s as Fluttershy rolled around on the floor, trying to escape her magical attackers, wings flailing about before another couple of feathers attack her wing pits sending her into silent laughter.

“Dashie!” Rainbows pink friend bounced into her view, “This is hilarious! But what about meeeee?” she moped.

“Aw, don’t worry Pinks, I knew you’d wanna watch first, you’ll get a turn, after we ALL CHANGE PLACES” Dash said, raising her voice as her eyes glowed brightly.
Before Applejack and Rarity could get over Rainbows influence as the impulse to tickle faded, Fluttershy and Twilight were claimed by the same urge, In a instant Applejack was pinned to the wall with magic as her whole body glowed, The poor farm pony was instantly overwhelmed by the feeling of lots of tickly soft and pokey things tickling her all over from head to hoof, she had no hope of getting any pleading words out at the mercy of the Alicorn.
“Bwaaaaahahahaha, NoAHHHHPUHEHEHAHAHAHa! C-cu..PEHAHAHAA!”

While Rarity was dazed as she came back to her senses Fluttershy had pushed her to the floor and stood on top of her as she flapped her wings dusting Rarity’s chest, “Ohhhhh Celestia noooOOOAAAaa HAHAHEEEEHAHAH, Dear p-p-pleaaase stoooaaaap aaeeeeaaaaah hahahaa!”

“And now Pinkie” Rainbow said, turning back to Pinkie from the laughing mess behind her, I got a cool idea for you!” In a pop of magic Pinkies whole body had disappeared, just leaving her head floating in Rainbows aura, before Pinkie could respond she was consumed is squealing laughter.

“Hows’s it feel Pinkie? I send your body to a world full of feathers, millions of soft feathers swirling around your body, your whole body tickled and you can’t even see it, I bet that makes it worse huh?”

“DashiieeeAAAAAAaaaaaEEEEAAAAAAaaa s-s-s-sTaHHHHAAAAPPPP EEEEEEHAHAHAHAA! TOOOooooEEEeeee MUCH AAAAAHAHAHAHaaaaaaAHAHA!” While Pinkie couldn’t see her body she was still desperately waving her hooves and tail trying to defend herself, but there was no escape, her body was forever falling through a sea of feathers, continuously tickling her as they brush by, soft ones firm ones all manner of feathers tickling the party pony silly, it was too much even for her.

Rainbow sat in her arm chair looking over her friends tickling and being tickled in a wonderful sound of laughter and squealing, it was addictive but she didn’t know why, honestly she had never been too fond of tickling, took her months before she could have a hoof massage without bursting into giggling like a little filly, but now there was a craving inside her that couldn’t get enough of it, she’d need to get more ponies, the whole town laughing for her sounded so awesome.

It was then a prod to her leg brought her out of her fantasy, Tank had climbed up and was looking at her...he looked sad.

“Oh, buddy, what’s up?” she said, instantly scooping him up in her hooves.
Tank looked from her to her laughing friends and back to her, looking into her eyes.

“I...oh” the glow in her eyes and the amulet began flickering erratically before going out completely, the Crystal fading from magenta to clear white, at the same moment all her friends stopped laughing and tickling each other, Pinkies body popping back into existence.

Rainbow got out of her chair, staring at her friends, “W....what have I done?”
Right as Pinkie, Applejack and Rarity fell through the floor.

Rainbow dived out the door scooping up Pinkie and Rarity, Twilight acting just as fast picked up Applejack before they flew back into Rainbows house as Twilight reapplied the cloud walking spell to their ground bound friends. As Applejack and Rarity got over their sudden shock on top of the tickling Rainbow spoke.

“Guys....I’m so sorry.....I...I felt like I was in control, I thought we were just having fun...but the amulet must have got to me.....I’m so so sorry.” she took off the amulet and gave it to Twilight before walking to her armchair picking up Tank and sitting in her armchair with him beside her, stoking him while looking away from her friends, afraid of what they were going to say, she was pretty sure she was gonna be sent to Tartarus, or the Moon, and she agreed either way.

“Rainbow” Twilights voice spoke, “It’s not your fault, it’s mine” I thought the dark magic was responsible for corruption of the user, I never considered it could be something else, I should have done more to test it before letting anypony try it, let alone a Pegasus, you can’t resist a influence like that, you have never encountered it before.

“But you told me! I should have took it off when your first told me, but no I wanted to have fun with it...”

“Dash” at this point Twilight walked over to Rainbow and put her hoof around her, “As soon as you put it on it had it’s influence over you, I saw it in your eyes.

“She’s right Rainbow,” AJ walked up to her, followed by the rest of her friends “The look in yer’ eyes wasn’t you, it was that thing around ya’ neck.”

Dash looked up quickly rubbing a tear from her eye, “So your not mad at me...and I’m not gonna be in trouble about this?

“Of course we’re not mad at you dear, I too have been under the influence of foul magic, I know how you feel darling.

“And no your not in trouble” Twilight continued, “It’s just a lesson that I need to be more careful.”

Rainbow placed Tank down and scooped her friends up on a group hug, “I love you guys....but one thing has me confused...I hate tickling, so I don’t understand why I suddenly enjoyed it so much when I was wearing that thing.”

“I think I know why” Twilight said putting her hoof to her chin, Remember back when Trixie used it? She started to become obsessed with wheels, thinking they were somehow working against her, I feel it’s a similar thing here, you became obsessed with tickling but I guess there is no paranoia thanks to the removal of the dark magic from the amulet.”

“Huh, I guess that makes sense, well even if it wasn’t fully my fault I still wanna make it up to you all, for putting you through that.”

“I know!” Pinkie sang, Dashie had us all tickle each other, if we all tickle her it’ll be even!”

Rainbows eyes widened in horror, “uhhmmmm, y-you heard me say I hate tickling right?”

“And you think ah’ liked it Rainbow?” AJ asked.

“Um, I think it would be better for everyone if we made it even.....I never said I liked tickling either” Fluttershy mumbled”

Rainbow’s head lowered, “I guess your right.....I’ll....I’ll do it”

“Dash you really don’t have to.” Twilight argued, “It wasn't your fault”

“Yea but like shy said, it’ll make us even...how are we gonna do this?

“Well” Twilight stepped forward, “If you really want to do this, I can hold you on the floor and we can all target a certain place on your body.

Rainbow slowly nodded laying down on the floor, spreading her wings, trying to keep her tail still and ears raised, wanting to maintain as much composure as she could before this kicked off as her friends surrounded her.

“You ready Rainbow?” Twilights voice spoke from above “We’ll do it for five minutes, that was about how long we were tickled for.

Rainbow nodded, “Ok.......d-do it.”

She could feel her friends magic hold her hooves and wings in position, and then her friends began. “BuHaaaaaaaHaaaAAAAAHAHAHA! OomYGooooshAHAHAHAHA!

Fluttershy was gingerly stroking one of Rainbows rear hooves with her wings, Rarity had pulled out a brush and was attacking her other hoof.

Pinkie was blowing raspberries into Rainbows quivering belly, Applejack was using her tail to tickle her neck and ears while Twilight has also conjured up some magical feather dusters and was caressing rainbows wings and wing pits.

All in all Rainbow was in tickle hell, her tail, the only body part unrestrained was failing wildly, she couldn’t stand it.

As the longest five minutes of Rainbow’s life passed Twilight cancelled her magic as her friends gave Dash some space to catch her breath.

“Haa......Haa” she panted as she shakily get to her hooves “We’re even now right girls?”

“Like I keep telling you Dash it wa—”

“YEP” Pinkie interrupted booping Dash on the nose.

A smile grew on Dash’s face, “Good, and Twi if you ever perfect that amulet please ask me again, despite everything I really enjoyed using magic, it can’t beat flying but it’s still really fun”

Twilight smiled back, “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Author's Note:

Thanks again to superfun for the request, I had fun coming up with this.

As always let me know about any errors and hope you liked it!

Comments ( 10 )

I do like how low-key and pleasant this ended up being. :twilightsmile:

Not QUITE the angle I was expecting, but I still like it

Okay, that was fudging hilarious.:rainbowlaugh:

Now this was a good tickle fic. Very creative plot, with the amulet and everything. How many other writers/requesters would have come up with that?

As for the tickling itself, description was good, and to me it came off as more playful than torturous. I also like how all of the Mane Six were tickling each other. There should be more of that!

This story is one of the lucky ones to be invited to my Favorites bookshelf. ⭐

I also heavily appreciate the E-rated content here. In my opinion, there are not enough clean tickle fics on this site. Props to you for writing this!

10564497
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the story.

10564351
I’m glad you still liked it even though there wasn’t as much focus on the hypnotism aspect as I intended to put in at the start, sorry about that.
I just write and go where the scenario takes me.

Feel free to make another request in the future as I liked your idea!

Login or register to comment