• Published 28th Nov 2020
  • 366 Views, 1 Comments

space between - GRYFFINDOR123456



a descendants/MLPEG story about staying best friends whatever happens

  • ...
 1
 366

Return to Equestria(Sunset POV)

Dear Sunset and Rainbow Dash,
I have some good news!
You’ll be returning to Equestria very soon, in a week!
I will be visiting to see how good you have both been and if you both want to stay.
Sunset, I also have bad news. Your mother and father’s bodies have been found and you will have to return for the burial. I know it will a sad return, so instead of doing community service, Celestia and I think it will punishment enough if you retake magic lessons with her.
Miss you lots,
Princess Twilight

I looked at Rainbow Dash, tears streaming down my face. “No!” I cried. “Mom and dad, they found their bodies!”

A pop. “Twilight!” cried Rainbow Dash, hugging her.

Twilight looked at me. “I’m so sorry, Sunset Shimmer. I can see you’ve improved since we last spoke.”

“Yeah,” I said sarcastically. “Not much if I’m capable of killing my own friends.”

“Look, you’re forgiven. You’re just an angry girl with a bad plan, that’s all.”

“I’m sorry, Twi.” I said.

“No, I realise that. During the Battle of the Bands, you created peace. That’s why I made you princess. And you’ve helped Mal become a better person, haven’t you? The Good cancels the Bad. So, please. Come back.”

Twilight took RD and mine hands and teleported us back to Canterlot city.

“Sunset!” cried Sci-Twi, giving me a hug.

“Twilight!” I cried. “I’m so sorry, Twi. I wish I could stay, but they found my parents’ bodies.”

I took Rainbow’s hand and we stepped into the portal together, Twilight following suit.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment