• Published 28th Nov 2020
  • 363 Views, 1 Comments

space between - GRYFFINDOR123456



a descendants/MLPEG story about staying best friends whatever happens

  • ...
 1
 363

Day 1: Rainbow's story

Author's Note:

In the previous chapter, you were reminded about the masked figure. For those who have forgotten. Now, you will see what Rainbow did.

3 boys came up to Fluttershy one day at school. “Oh look.” said one. “It’s Fluttercry. The girl who always cries at everything.”

Rainbow Dash was watching them from a distance, with Applejack. Rainbow was fuming. “How dare you call her Fluttercry! Her name is Fluttershy, and she is 10 times better than you bastards!”

One of the boys, Score, tackled Rainbow Dash to the floor. The 2 of them fought, as they rolled on the floors of the halls, into a secluded area. Students were taking pictures, well, trying to. Score suddenly grasped Rainbow Dash’s neck, she was turning purple by the minute. Rainbow then fought Score off, tackled him to the floor. Then she swung her arm back, and punched him in the face. Then she repeatedly punched him in the stomach. Score retaliated for a bit. As he got weaker, she kept punching. Until he dropped dead. Rainbow gasped, as she realised what she had done. She had killed, manslaughtered someone for her best friend’s sake. Rainbow sank to her knees, as she checked his pulse, his last moments of life faded. Score was dead.

Applejack knelt beside her. Rainbow Dash buried her face into her shoulder, crying her heart out, trying to make up what she had done. It was too late. Besides, you can’t change the past.






“And that’s that.” said Rainbow Dash in the present day. “Sunset and I are going to catch some Zzzs. You joining us?”

“No,” said Evie. “Mal and I need to talk.”