• Published 13th Nov 2020
  • 379 Views, 0 Comments

Best heir to loyalty - Amelka Dash



When Rainbow Desch talks about two foals with a special talent for flying from Hope Hollow, Scootaloo gets upset thinking that she now means nothing to Desh, but Rainbow thinks otherwise.

  • ...
 0
 379

Heir

Author's Note:

This is a common story that I wrote about an hour after watching My Little Pony Rainbow Adventure.
I hope you will enjoy)

Twilight Sparkle and her friends have just returned to Sugar Corner after a trip to Rainbow Falls and Rainbow Desch has not stopped talking about the two little ponies of the so-called future Wonders of Lightning.



“In their age they can even make a triple loop in the air!” Rainbow said enthusiastically to the other ponies who came to greet them, including the Insignia Seekers.
"Wow, they were really so cool," Apple Bloom asked from Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo just kept her head down so that no one could see the tears, but no one seemed to even notice everyone was very interested in the story of the two little pilots.
"Yes! They look so much like me because I also stood out for my flight talent!" "Rainbow boasted." Maybe they'll even take my place someday, "she said and looked up to imagine.

This time, Scootaloo could no longer stand it, she remembered how Rainbow Desh once told her that she would be the second rainbow in the sky and now she realized that this would not happen because those foals could fly, and she could not even get off the ground. quickly wiped the tears from her eyes, straightened her bangs and got up and walked slowly to the door.

“Hey Scoot, where are you going?” Sweetie Belle asked.
“I'm just going out for a little while, but I'll be back soon,” Scootaloo said and ran out the door.
“Where is she?” Apple Bloom asked.
“I don’t know, but she said she’s coming soon,” said Sweetie Belle.

Scootaloo ran out of Sugar Corner and ran towards the ever-wild forest, she just wanted to be alone, and in the forest, no one would be in the way.

** *

When Rainbow Desch and the others finished their stories, all the ponies went home, and Sweetie and Bloom went to their sisters.

"Damn, why didn't you take us, we would have so much fun there after you returned all the colors to the country," said Apple Bloom a little envious of her sister and her friends.
“Next time, you’ll take us?” Sweetie Belle asked hopefully.
"Of course, next time we will definitely call you three" replied Apple Jack.
“By the way, about the three, where is Scootaloo?” Asked Rainbow, puzzled by the disappearance of her fan and foster sister.
"O Scootaloo went out into the street even when you were talking about those young pilots, said that she needed to go out and said that she would come soon, but for some reason she was not there," said Sweetie Belle.
"Yes, it's strange because when I tell a story, she doesn't even move with curiosity," said Rainbow.
“And where did she go, do you know?” Rarity asked.
“No,” replied Bloom and Sweety in unison.
"But I noticed that she was kind of sad when Rainbow Desch told the story," said Apple Bloom
"Sad? It's even stranger," said Rainbow
“I think I know why, Rainbow, who is Scootaloo to you?” Twilight asked when she began to understand why Scootaloo was upset about Rainbow's story.
“Well, she is my sister and admirer, but what?” answered Rainbow.
“And those Hope Hollow kids?” Twilight asked.
"Well, to me they are just my fans and just lovely little flyers," replied Rainbow.
"I think Scootaloo thought they were more important to you than her," Twilight said.
"What? How can she even think so, she can be twenty thousand times dearer to me than they are," said Rainbow in surprise.
"I think Twilight is right, sugar, because you told her how cool they are and I think she was upset when you said that they might take your place someday, because you promised her that she would be the second rainbow in the sky," Apple Jack replied.
"Oh yeah, exactly," said the rainbow when she realized what she had done. "I have to find her!"
"You and I are Deshi," said Pinkie Pie.
"No thanks, I upset her myself and I have to find her myself," said Rainbow confidently and flew out in search of Scootaloo.

***

Scootaloo sat by a tree in the middle of the ever-wild forest and cried. "And why did I just decide that Rainbow Desh will love a flightless pony? Yes, I was so stupid, because Rainbow is the best pilot and she should have a flying heir, not a stupid chicken." Scootaloo was so upset that she did not even hear some sound. Then when he appeared a second time. Scootaloo came to her senses and quickly got up, she also immediately smelled the smell. "Oh, no, only woodwolves were not enough," she whispered with fear in her voice. A few seconds later three woodwolves jumped out of the bush and rushed towards the filly. Scootaloo was so scared that her hooves they had and so she just froze in place. The wolves surrounded her from all sides, and then pounced on her.Scootaloo flew away from the Woodwolf, flew several meters and hit a stone and immediately lost consciousness. dizzy and Rainbow dale everyone such a blow that all three turned into just pieces of wood.

"Ha, you will get the wolves! This is for you attacking my younger sister!" said Rainbow and looked in the direction where Scootaloo was lying unconscious "Oh no! No! No! No! Scootaloo!" - she shouted and rushed to side of the filly. "Scootaloo! Scoots! Wake up please!" the older pegasus begged, but the filly did not even move. Rainbow Desch quickly picked up Scootaloo and flew towards Ponyville to the hospital.

***

Three hours have passed, and Scootaloo still hasn't woken up. Panic came over Rainbow. "It's all my fault! Damn I was such a fool why did I just talk about these two ponies from the hollow in front of the most dear filly for me! Sorry, Scoots is me. it is your fault that you are now in the hospital " said Rainbow crying. At that moment the Doctor entered.
"Don't worry Miss Desch, this filly will be fine with a slight concussion and a few scratches, but I assure you that she will wake up any minute," said Dr. Rainbow.
"Really, thanks Doc" answered Rainbow with relief that everything will be fine with Scootaloo and she will wake up soon.
"The health of my patients is the most important thing for me," said the Doctor and left the room.
Rainbow moved even closer to the bed and rested her head next to Scootaloo's. Rainbow just stared at the baby for about ten minutes before she noticed the filly's eyes were starting to open.
“What happened?” The orange pegasus said in confusion.
Rainbow, when she heard her voice, immediately pounced on her and hugged her "O glory to Celestia, you woke up, I was so worried!"
“Rainbow, what happened, why is my headache so bad and where are we?” Asked Scootaloo.
"You were attacked by tree wolves and you hit your head hard on a stone and now we are in the hospital," answered Rainbow, still clutching the filly.
"And yes, I'm starting to remember," Scoot said sternly when she remembered why she ran into the forest.
"Forgive me Scoots, it's my fault," Rainbow said, and a few tears rolled from her eyes.
"It's not your fault. I was so stupid to believe that you could really love the flightless pegasus pony," Scootaloo said sadly.
Rainbow straightened out and lifted Scoot's head to look her straight in the eye. - "Now listen to me Scootaloo, I really love you and you have always loved twenty thousand times better than these two. Yes, they fly well, but they mean nothing to me. Scoot, and you mean, you are my best little sister. happens to be with ponies and I am very proud that I am your older sister. I am very sorry that I just bragged about their flight and said that they would take my place someday sorry I just did not know what I was saying. When I told you that you would become the second with a rainbow in the sky, I was not talking about flying, but about the element of fidelity. "
“Do you want to give back the element of loyalty to me someday!” Scootaloo asked in surprise.
"Of course, all the elements should have heirs to Apple Jack Apple Bloom, Rarity Sweetie Belle, well, the rest don't even know who to inherit the element, but I know for sure that someday the element of fidelity will be yours," Rainbow said confidently and hugged Scootaloo.
“Really! Thank you Rainbow Desch you're the best!” Scootaloo said and hugged her sister even tighter.
"So you are no longer angry with me and you understand how much I love you little sister?" Asked Rainbow
"No, I'm not angry and I'm not angry with you, and yes, I love you too," Scootaloo said happily, hugging Rainbow's chest.
The two hugged for a few more minutes before the doctor came in. "Oh great, you woke up, how are you feeling?"
"Great, I still have a bit of a headache, but so good," Scootaloo replied.
"Well then, I can easily discharged you, let's go," said the Doctor and two sisters followed him and soon Scootaloo was discharged from the hospital. Scootaloo and Rainbow walked around the city and talked on different topics as they walked to Scootaloo's house.
"Hey Rainbow I still really want to fly, do you think you can teach me?" Asked Scootaloo
"Well, for this you first need to build up your wings, but it's hard" answered Rainbow.
“I’ll try,” Scoot said frowningly.
"Well then, of course, I'll teach you, let's start tomorrow after you finish school and go every day?" Asked Rainbow.
“Thank you, big sister!” Scootaloo happily answered and threw Rainbows around her neck.
"It will be my pleasure too, sister," said Rainbow, hugging Skulal's back with her hooves.

***

6 months have passed since then. Scootaloo has grown her wings and she could fly with ease.

"I still can't believe I'm flying with you right now," Scootaloo said and made a loop in the air as she and Rainbow flew in the sky.
"And I believe little sister, you quickly learned to fly and very soon you will reach my level, that's for sure" said Rainbow proudly as her sister does the tricks in the air that Rainbow recently taught her.
They flew in the sky for a long time before descending on a cloud and resting. "So I found the best heir in the world: loyal, flying and super cool" said Rainbow and hugged Scootaloo tightly.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment