• Published 29th Sep 2020
  • 219 Views, 0 Comments

Moongaze - rororororororo



The moon is mysteriously split in two one night. Celestia starts a space program to send ponies to the moon to investigate

  • ...
 0
 219

Apples

I really hope I'm still in Equestria, for all I know I could be on the other side of planet. Wait a minute, Equestria doesn't have anything on the side of the planet. We checked with those suborbital reconnaissance missions. Well, atleast I won't starve, plenty of apples here to eat, and... well it's all apples. I don't see any tree without apples in it around here, this is weird. Did I land in a farm? I climb out of the capsule, "OOWWW!!". The capsules hot to the touch and I feel like I have some brocken bones. Is this how I die? A slow death surrounded by apple trees? Of all things.

It's a hot day, and it doesn't help that I'm next to a burning hot capsule that saved my life. I need to get under a tree for shade. I can barely move. I push forward a couple meters and look back at the capsule. It looks rough, that landing must have been strong. What's that next to it? It's getting closer, A mare? She's orange, and.... and...

"Are you an alien?" asked a small yellow pony with a red mane, turning her head in curiosity. "Apple Bloom! That's kinda rude ain't it!?!?" screamed an orange pony, she's older that the yellow pony and has a yellow mane. They must be related. "Sorry about that. Are you okay? You passed out after you climbed out you're, uhhhh, Carriage thingy" She asked. "I'm ok" I said.

"You sure? Do you feel any pain?"

"I'm fine, I need to get back to." I can't tell her about the rocket, it's top secret!

"I need to get back to my home"

"Not like this you don't. I can't let you leave my barn here when you can't even walk" She said raising her eyebrow.

"I can walk mister lady sir, I don't need you're help" What did I just say?

"What did you just call me"

I stand up and slowly limp towards the barn doors. I need to find my way home, a helicopter is gonna come any moment and pick me up any moment now, I know it.

"What is she doing? We're trying to help her" Applebloom asked.

"Some ponies just don't listen I reckin, she must've hit her head really hard"

I'm gonna make it, everything hurts, but it won't matter once I'm in a hospital back at the camp, they'll have me back on a rocket in no time. So close, it smells like poop here, fresh air atlast. I fall to the floor, I can't do it.

"Mis mam sir" She reached out her hoof

"let us help you"

We're inside her house now, Drinking tea. Apple tea, go figure.

"What is you're name anyways?" I asked

"My name is Applejack, and this here is Applebloom, my sister!" Applejack said with a big smile

"Oh, well, thanks Applejack and Applebloom for, helping me"

"Don't mention it. Say, What even is that thing you were in, I've never seen anything like it. Is it a pegasus autocarriage by any chance" Asked applejack. Both Applejack and Applebloom staring at me wide eyed.

"That, is a...." Have they noticed I'm an alicorn yet? I can't tell them it's a top secret space vehicle now can I?

"Can you gals keep a secret?"

"My mouth is shut!" Said Applebloom

"Mine's is too" Said Applejack

I'm silent for a moment. How do I even word it? I could just lie and say its an experimental pegasus autocarriage that I crashed. I don't like to lie.

"That was a capsule, for a rocket"

"A what?" asked Applebloom

"A rocket, it goes to space. I was on a mission, A secret mission. It's important you all don't tell anypony ok. Celestia would kill me" I said

"Space!! I told you she's an alien Sister!" said Applebloom

"Applebloom! Aliens come from other planets, this pony here ain't no alien. Say, Princess Celestia? I knew she was up to something, I keep seeing these streaks of smoke up in the sky, it ain't normal. She don't tell us nothing" Said Applejack

"Trust me, she wants to tell everypony, but, It could jeopardies the whole program. Nopony wants to hear of a rocket crashing and exploding. It's really hard stuff, everything has to go perfect, or we crash and sompony could die. Someponys have died. We need to make some sense out of the moon tearing in half. We have to go there and possibly save equestria from what danger split the moon in two" I said, Applejack and Applebloom both at a loss of words

"Ok, so Celestia is sending ponies to space, and keeping it all a secret. You almost died because of it. There's gotta be another way" said applejack

"What is you're name by the way, forgive me for not asking sooner"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle"

"Twilight Sparkle, that's a nice name. Twilight, you can live here in my house until you recover and even after that, but it's up to you wither you want to go back to the rocket place. I don't think it would be good for you to go back there, they almost killed you, you're life is more important than anything else, more important than the moon"

"Thank you, really I mean it. Thank you so much for your hospitality" I yawn

"You must be so tired you poor thing, make yourself at home, you can sleep in Applebloom's room" Applejack said

"Huh?" Applebloom asked

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment