• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 1,064 Views, 10 Comments

FNAF World crossover - fnafdragon



So Fredbear was just waiting for Freddy as the same as yesterday and the day before but today is different becuase a mysterieous sparkle appeared out of nowhere and he and the rest of the animatronics and building are teleported to Equestria.

  • ...
8
 10
 1,064

Panic in ponyville

Fredbears pov.
As soon as I said that her face let out a gasp and then she said
" Profanity there is a child dragon in here Fredbear and as for your question you are in Equestria a place of magic and wonder and sorry but I kind of teleported you here."

Then I went into thought if she sent me here then with the glitches then that means that everyone else must be here as well so that means. We finally escaped from the reset and the players and the time-loop we are finally free too and with the beeping off for our language. But we have to be careful about what we say or else. At that moment I said

"My apologies for the rude language Twilight I did not know there was a baby dragon in here although. I'm not from this universe I just want to say one thing to you so um thank you for what you just did Twilight Sparkle what you just did it free not just me but many of my people from a prison one where we could never escape and never go back to."
Then she looked at me in a confused look and then said

"What are you talking about I just teleported you from your world and then you don't want to go back and what do you mean by your people there's more of you guys here. What so does that mean that my spell brought all of them here."
So that would be a yes then the baby dragon went over to me and said

"Dude you look so cool and awesome I mean you look like an animal but you are animatronic what is an animatronic anyway? O and also my name is Spike by the way and I am not a baby"
"O sorry, Spike for a moment there I thought you were a baby dragon guess I was wrong hehe," I said as I saw Twilight was looking through the book she used to summon me here and stuff. Then there was loud screaming and noises coming from outside that caused Twilight and Spike to drop what they were doing and went to go out the door to see what was going on and of course, I followed them so they could have some backup on the way. As I went out that door I could see was pure chaos.

Third-person POV.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So when the trio ran over to the door they encountered a sight of the pony's and animatronic ether screaming and running for their lives or locking themselves in their homes and staying in there. Some animatronics were attacking but were ineffective like now the group saw Freddy using the pizza wheel attack at pinkie but when the pizza rolls went for her, she just jumped up and road the pizza until it stopped and Freddy just stood there in shock and was like what the"fuck happened no one can just ride my attack." There was also Springtrap and Spingbonnie just kicking and punching their way out of the crowd and to get to the group that they have just seen.

Now that Fredbear had seen this he thought to himself like " why the fuck are my people, idiots, they should have gotten used to this by now" as Fredbear thought to himself he yelled out "EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP ALL OF YOU, YOU GUYS AND GALLIES SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN USED TO HAVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF CREATURES AROUND SO PLEASE CALM DOWN PLEASE AND THANK YOU." With what Fredbear just said almost immediately, everyone calmed down and stood there quietly. Most of them were whispering about Fredbear or how crazy thing turned as Fredbear then spoke more quietly and said " Ok everyone I am sorry about yelling at you all I just needed to get your attention and don't hurt the ponies and any of the locals here, please they need to know who we are and what we are doing here. Also, this is not my fault it's this little pony's fault. Her name is Twilight Sparkle But don't get mad at her please ok as you can see she got us out of a huge time-loop that repeated the same thing over and over again that our storyteller or Scott our God who created us then put us through an endless time loop over and over." Then Freddy went over to Fredbear then said "Well Fred I guess we can have a new adventure on our hands well paws or hooves." "I guess we do Freddy But first things first it appears the buildings are fused together I think we have to get our hands dirty and get to work. Then all of a sudden a bunch of Helpys came out of the forest then ran over to Fredbear saying "reporting for duty sir" as Fredbear then said

"Alright Helpys go and fix the buildings and make them look nice and clean as for the rest of you I have two questions to ask where is Lolbit and who is the Mayor of this town?" then out from the crowd Lolbit came and some pony with no wings or horn on like Twilight the pony went over to Fredbear and said, "Hello there my name is Mayor Mare and I heard you wanted to see me?" "Yes I want to speak to you about the construction and help to rebuild the town and what were you speaking to Lolbit about?" Fredbear said as he looked nervously at Lolbit then Lolbit said "we were just talking about how it would be great if we could maybe rename the town so our animatronics and ponies could live together in peace and harmony. I was thinking Faz-Ponyvillie or Pony-Faztown. What do you say, Fred?" Then Fredbear looks at her with a sigh "Lolbit remember we have to let the others decide about the name right now we need to fix this town up a bit come on Lolbit let's fix this town together" he said as he reached his hand out which Lolbit blushed and took the hand leaving behind the two confused ponies. Then Pinkies Pie comes out and said " Twilight, Mayor Mare Tonight I am going to Throw the biggest welcome party ever I have to go get ready for the invitations see ya." Then Twilight asked "Hey Mayor what is the deal with Fredbear and Lolbit" as Mayor Mare was about to answer SpringTrap came in and said "They're in love princess and were too shy to ask each other out. Looks like the fucker finally got himself a woman and I must say they go pretty well together also if you don't know my name is Springtrap and so Laters." As he said as soon as he came he ran over to Spring bonnie and then waved goodbye. Then Twilight got angry and said "language there is a baby dragon over here" then Both Twilight and spike and Mayor went inside to write an apology letter to princess, Celestia. For what happened about that.

Author's Note:

Also just to let you guys know I am back also the Springtrap and Scrap are from different universes Scraptrap is William Afton and Springtrap is vincent Afton from the comics in Fnaf world hope you like the chapter.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment