• Published 31st Jan 2020
  • 7,722 Views, 13 Comments

Casting Couch Auditions: AppleJack - DHeroRedMagma



Two successful shoots in a month and a third on the way, this time with a sexy looking cowgirl. Do we have another budding star?

  • ...
14
 13
 7,722
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Where can I find more of Bokuman's artwork for free?

10060809
Could try his twitter

Hell yeah! this just keeps getting better.

“Well this is different,” Magma notes laying there out of breath, buck naked with his cum clad cock going limp.

I'll say it was, AJ was always the girl that likes it rough and in charge. :rainbowlaugh:

10060809
I seen some of bees Equestria Girls artwork on his Facebook page and he does have a deviantART page although, I don't think this or the other cover art is there.

that was just as good as the other two

10061120
I'm calling it now, Pinkie is going to be next.

Looking forward to the next one

:twilightoops:……………………… who's next???? the dazzelings????

10060809
You can find Bokuman's "casting couch" images by searching his name on Derpibooru (I'd give you the direct link, but one of the pictures returned by the search contains explicit sex).

10063672
Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Sci-Twi are the remaining girls in the series, so it'll probably be one of them...

10064167
:twilightoops: ……………………………. sweet hot dame easter.

Oh, man. Sunset Shimmer and Rainbow Dash were lightweights compare to Applejack. I feel so bad for the guy. I'm thinking Fluttershy🦋 is next to make things a little easier for him.

Login or register to comment