• Published 18th Nov 2019
  • 13,875 Views, 844 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendships and Magic [Season 1] - Alpha Wolf 4500



The first season of a rewrite of this series that I love. With my first and favorite OC, and the OC of a friend.

  • ...
19
 844
 13,875

Friendship and Magic, part 2

Nightmare Moon let out a maniacal laughter as she stood above the frightened ponies.

“Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!” Mayor Mare ordered. The three royal guard flew towards Nightmare Moon.

“Stand back, you foals!” Nightmare Moon said. She laughes as she strike them with lightning. The guards hit the ground and Bandit rushes to their aid.

“Are you alright?” He asked, helping one of them sit up.

“We’re fine.” The lead guard said. Bandit looked up to see Nightmare Moon had turned into a tantabus and flew out the door. Lightning Sprint flew after her.

“Hey, wait!” Applejack said to Lightning, only to release Rainbow dash. The two flew out the building, but Nightmare Moon was all the way out of Ponyville.

“Get back here!!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“You coward!” Lighting Sprint yelled. They looked down and saw Bandit and Twilight running out of the building.

“Where are they going?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Let’s find out.” Lighting Sprint said.


Spike was placed in a bed, he was already sleeping slightly. He lightly woke up.

“We gotta stop Nightmare moon!” Spike said before going back to sleep. Twilight put a blanket over him.

“Get some sleep Spike. We’ll take care of this.” Bandit said. The three walked down stairs, and began trashing through the books.

“Elements, elements, elements... Ugh! How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?” Twilight asked as she looked through the books. Rainbow Dash zipped in and went nose to nose with her.

“And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you a spy?” Rainbow Dash accused. She was grabbed by the tail and practically tossed by Bandit. She was able to recover before she could hit a wall.

“Watch the accusations, we aren’t spies!” Bandit said.

“And how do we know that?!” Lightning said as she got nose to nose with him. Bandit growls, only for Applejack to yank Lighting back this time.

“Simmer down sally, they ain’t no spies. But they sure know what’s going on. Don’t you?” Applejack asked them.

“We read all about the prediction of Nightmare Moon. Some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop her, but I don't know what they are, where to find them; I don't even know what they do!” Twilight exclaimed.

“Found it. ‘The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide.’.” Chad said, trotting over with the book. Twilight grabbed the book in a snatch.

“How did you find that?!” Twilight exclaimed.

“I just grabbed the most important looking book….. And looked under E.” Chad said with a giggle. “Blep.” He said, sticking out part of his tongue as Twilight opened the book. Pinkie giggled and ruffled his mane as she hopped over to Twilight.

“Oh. There are eight Elements of Harmony, but only six are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, Motivation and Loyalty. The seventh and eighth is a complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the eight elements was in the ancient castle of the royal pony sisters. It is located in what is now--” Twilight read. They transition to the entrance of-

“The Everfree Forest!” The 8 of them said.

“Looks fun! Let’s go.” Chad said as he began trotting to the entrance, only for Twilight to pull him back.

“Whoa whoa whoa! You are not doing that.” Twilight said as she held him up.

“But Twilight, I want to help.” Chad said.

“No. You’re not coming and that’s final.” Twilight said. Chad looked at her with puppy eyes.

“Chad, Bandit and I raised you. The puppy eyes won’t work on me a 45th time.” Twilight said unamused.

“No, but it works on them.” Chad said, pointing behind her. Bandit and Twilight turned around and saw the six with them, adored by Chad’s puppy eyes. “I have the attention, I have the power.”

“Ain’t he an adorable little fella.” Applejack said.

“Isn’t he the cutest?” Fluttershy asked.

“Aww, he is the most adorable little guy I’ve ever seen in my life!” Pinkie said, walking over and cupping his cheeks. “Can we bring him with us? Please?”

“What? No! You girls can’t come either.” Twilight said.

“Why not?” Lightning asked.

“We’d rather do this on our own. Putting you in danger is something I’d like to avoid.” Bandit said.

“No can do, sugarcube. We sure ain't lettin' any friends of ours go into that creepy place alone. We're stickin' to you like caramel on a candy apple.” Applejack said as she and the others trotted into the forest.

“Especially if there's candy apples in there.” Pinkie said as she trotted into the forest. Bandit and Twilight looked at each other confused.

“What? Those things are good.” Chad said on Bandit’s back, he jumped off and hopped after Pinkie. Bandit rolled his eyes and followed the group. Twilight sighed and followed along.


A couple of minutes into forest and trot, the ponies, except for Pinkie and the two changelings, looked unsettled as they walked.

“So, none of you have been in here before?” Bandit asked them. Rather unfazed by the spooky setting.

“Ugh, heavens no! Just look at it - it's dreadful.” Rarity said.

“And it ain't natural. Folks say it don't work the same as Equestria.” Applejack said.

“What does that mean?” Chad asked, hopping with his back turned. The nine managed to make their way to the side of the cliff.

“Nopony knows. You know why?” Lightning asked, moving in a spooky manner, with the intentions of scaring Chad. Chad’s excited looking smile proved that he wasn’t exactly frightened.

“Lightning, Quit it.”

“'Cause everypony who's ever come in has never come out!” Rainbow dash finished. It was at that moment that a chunk of the cliff they were standing on started to collapse. Bandit grabs Chad with his mouth and jumped to safety. Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Lightning Sprint flew into the air right as the others started slide down the cliff.

“Light! Flutter! Lets go!” Rainbow Dash said, flying down.

“Right behind you.” Lightning said.

“Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.” Fluttershy said as she and Lightning flew after her. Rainbow Dash grabs Pinkie pie and flies into the air.

Fluttershy grabs Rarity’s tail and pulled to slow her down. Lightning flies in front of Rarity and slows her to a stop before helping Fluttershy get her back up the mountain.

Applejack slides to a branch and grabs onto a branch to stop her from sliding. This was until she saw Twilight slide to the edge. Twilight manages to stop herself from going over the edge, and was holding on.

“Hold on! I'm a-comin'!” Applejack said, realising the branch and sliding down to Twilight and grabbing onto her hooves.

“Applejack! What do I do?” Twilight asked, holding on tight. Applejack held on for a moment before looking up. She then looked at Twilight.

“Let go.” She said. Twilight looked at her shocked.

“Are you crazy?” Twilight exclaimed.

“No I ain't. I promise you'll be safe.” Applejack said.

“That's not true!” Twilight said in a panicked manner.

“Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth. Let go, and you'll be safe.” Applejack reassured. Twilight looked like she trusted her, took the chance and lets go.

She screams as she fell, this was before she landed on the back of certain Changeling. She looked and saw Bandit looking back at her with a smile, still holding Chad.

“Glad you could drop in.” Bandit joked.

“Ha ha.” She said with an eye roll as Bandit lowered both of them to the ground. Twilight looks up to see Lightning Sprint carrying Applejack to lower ground.

The tantabus form that caused the cliff to collapse, travels to a manticore.


“You got quite the strong back there Bandit, you barely even moved when Twilight dropped on your back.” Applejack said as they walked. Bandit chuckles at the comment.

“You say that like Twilight is heavy.” Bandit said. “By the way, thanks for reassuring that Twilight will be okay.”

“Well, I’m glad to do my part.” Applejack said. This is when the manticore the tantabus irritated stepped in front of them with a growl.

“Manticore!” Rarity exclaimed.

“Wow! So cool!” Chad said as he looked at the beast. Bandit whistled. Chad hops off of his back and scurries under Bandit.

“Keep Chad protected, we’ll find a way past it.” Twilight said to Bandit, who nods in response. The first one the manticore attacked was Rarity. Swiping with his right paw, he attempts to smack her, but she ducks and kicks him in the face with her hind hooves. The manticore staggers back.

“Take that, you ruffian!” She boasted. She was rewarded with a loud roar that frazzled her mane.

“My hair!” She looked at the manticore, gasped and quickly ran away.

“Wait.” Fluttershy softly said. The manticore briefly runs out after her, only to feel Applejack jump onto his back. He quickly tries to buck her off.

“YEE-HAW! Git along, little dogie.” Applejack said as she held on.

“Wait.” Fluttershy said, a little louder. The manticore roars before officially bucking Applejack off of his back.

“Whoa!” She exclaimed as she was thrown through the air. “All yours, partners.” She said to Rainbow Dash and Lightning. Both salute and fly to the manticore.

“Wait.” Fluttershy said again.

Flying around it to keep it confused. The manticore used its tail to bat Rainbow dash away, and it’s left paw to do the same to Lightning sprint.

“Rainbow!” Twilight exclaimed.

“Lightning!” Applejack exclaimed as both pegasi landed in front of the group.

“Okay, mind helping us out big guy?” Applejack asked. Bandit used his magic to pick up Chad and give him to Applejack.

“Hold my brother.” He said. Applejack nods and holds him as Bandit walked to the front of the group. The manticore got in a charging stance, as did Bandit. However, Bandit noticed something wrong with the manticore.

“Wait a min-”

WAIT!” Fluttershy exclaimed, stopping both parties. Bandit tapped fluttershy and whispered something into her ear. She looked at Bandit and nodded. Fluttershy walked to the Manticore, Bandit right next to her. The manticore revs back its paw again.

“Easy there fella.” Bandit said as he stuck out his hoof and gently stroked it’s mane. “Easy……. Sun’s starting to set.”

The manticore slowly relaxed before looking at Fluttershy.

“It's okay.” Fluttershy reassured. The manticore then showed it’s paw, which had a thorn in it. “Oh, you poor, poor little baby.” Fluttershy said.

“Little?” Lightning and Rainbow dash said.

“Jinx.” Rainbow Dash quickly said.

“Dang it!” Lightning exclaimed. Rainbow dash laughed at her a little.

“Bandit, do you mind?” Fluttershy asked. Bandit nodded and walked over to the paw.

“It’s gonna hurt for a little bit.” Bandit warned. He pulled it out and the manticore roared.

“Fluttershy!” All but Twilight exclaimed.

“Bandit!” Twilight worrily called. To their surprise, the Manticore was licking Fluttershy as Bandit pet its mane.

“Aw you're just a little ol' baby kitty, aren't you? Yes you are, yes you are.” Fluttershy said as the others moved their way past them.

Fluttershy and Bandit soon joined them and Chad climbed back on Bandit’s back.

“How did you know about the thorn?” Twilight asked them.

“Well, Bandit said that he saw it while he was fighting. I didn’t know before hoof. Sometimes we all just need to be shown a little kindness.” Fluttershy said. Bandit smiled at her and started walking behind them.

“Let’s be grateful that wasn’t a Tigrischirophidio. Those guys are hard to tame.” Bandit commented.

Twilight soon followed behind him. The tantabus undisguises itself and flies after them again.


The 8 of them continued their tret through the forest, progressing into the more, murkier parts of the forest.

“No. My eyes need a rest from all this icky muck.” Rarity said, just before walking into a much darker part of the forest, impairing her vision. “Well, I didn't mean that literally.”

“Stay close to Bandit, he can see pretty well in the dark.” Twilight pointed out.

“I can’t see him.” Applejack said.

“I’m to your left Applejack.” Bandit said.

“Kinda cool how that moon was bright enough to provide that light.” Chad said.

“That’s because it reflects the sun. It still shines bright when she lowers it, you know that.” Bandit said as he navigated the forest.

“Wait, is it considered lowering the sun if Equestia is a-”

“Oh wait, I think I stepped in somethin'.” Applejack said, interrupting Chad. Fluttershy screamed in her direction, confusing the apple farm mare. “It's just mud.”

She looked at the tree and saw how scary it looked, and she could have sworn she heard it growl at her. She jumped back with a scream.

The ponies watched in terror as they were seemingly surrounded by scary looking tress. Bandit was looking at them, confused as to why they were screaming. He looked behind him at Chad, only to see that he wasn’t there.

“Chad? Chad!?” Bandit called. However, the only response he got was from Chad and Pinkie laughing and giggling. Bandit looked in that direction and sighes from relief that Chad was safe.

Chad and Pinkie made a bunch of silly faces at the trees before laughing.

“Chad, Pinkie! What are you doing?! Run!!” Twilight yelled.

“Oh girls, don't you see?” Pinkie said before bouncing in place.

[Pinkie]

When I was a little filly and the sun was going down…

“Tell me she's not…” Twilight tried to say.

[Pinkie]

The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown…

“She is.” Rarity said.

[Chad]
And I would always cower
From what I thought I saw
But Bandit told me that wasn’t the way
To deal with fear at all

“Where’s that music coming from?” Bandit asked as he looked around. Chad hopped on top of the larger changeling’s head.

[Chad]
You told me, ‘Chadwick, I know it’s frightening but
You can face your fears

[Pinkie]
Granny said, ‘That they can’t hurt you’
Just laugh to make them disappear.

[Chad and Pinkie]
Ha! Ha! Ha!

As if it were magic, the scary face of the tree they were facing, disappeared.

The ponies gasped, Bandit stood with a proud smile as the two looked back at the group.

[Pinkie]
So, giggle at the ghostly
Guffaw at the grossly
Crack up at the creepy
Whoop it up with the weepy
Chortle at the kooky
Snortle at the spooky

[Chad]
And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone and if he thinks he can scare you then he's got another thing coming and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna... hahahaha... heh…

[Pinkie and Chad]
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuugh!

The group lied down on the ground and laughed, the scary faces disappeared and the forest’s moonlight shone through once again.


Pinkie was hopping along the path, still laughing with the girls, Bandit and Chad right behind her. She stops at the edge of water rapids, The 6 ponies behind her bump into her, Bandit stops so not to bump the others in.

“How are we gonna cross this?” Pinkie asked. Bandit looked to the otherside.

“Well, there’s nine of us, four of us with wings, and one with wings that can’t fly yet.” Bandit said.

“Aww. “ Chad said with an ear flop.

“So, I’ll carry Twilight and Rarity. Lightning, you carry Applejack. Rainbow dash, you carry Pinkie. And Fluttershy, you carry Chad. If that’s okay with you-” Distant crying interrupted Bandit and he looked to where it came from.

“What a world, what a world.” The crying voice said. Bandit walked over to it, with the others following him. They see a large, purple serpentine dragon with orange hair and half an orange mustache crying in despair.

“Excuse me, sir. Why are you crying?” Bandit asked.

“Well, I don't know. I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when this tacky little cloud of purple smoke just whisked past me and tore half of my beloved mustache clean off, and now I look simply horrid.” The dragon said gesturing to the half stash he was missing.

“Oh it was torn off, I thought it was a bad shave day.” Bandit commented. The dragon started wailing after that.

The mares glared at him.

“I said that out loud didn’t I?” Bandit asked. Twilight lightly punching his shoulder was his answer.

“Look, I’m sorry about your mustache Mr.-” Bandit started.

“Magnet. Steven Magnet.” The dragon introduced glumly.

“Mr. Magnet. I’m sorry about your mustache, and for being insensitive a few seconds ago. But, you uh……. Look just as good with only half your mustache than with the full thing.” Bandit said. Steven started wailing dramatically again.

“Did you really think that was gonna work?” Applejack asked.

“No, but it was worth a shot.” Bandit said. This is when Rarity walked forward.

“How can you be so insensitive? Oh, just look at him. Such lovely luminescent scales.” Rarity said, brushing his muzzle. Steven sniffled a little.

“I know.” He said.

“And your expertly coiffed mane.” She said, pointing to his hair.

“Oh, I know, I know.” Magnet said as he ran his claws throw it.

“Your fabulous manicure.” Rarity said. Steven gasped.

“It's so true!” He said.

“All ruined without your beautiful mustache.” Rarity said. The purple serpentine became saddened.

“It's true, I'm hideous!” Steven said before wailing.

“I simply cannot let such a crime against fabulosity go uncorrected.” Rarity said with a determined look. She walked over and plucked a scale off of him.

“Ow! What did you do that for?” Steven asked.

Rarity readied the scale.

“Rarity, what are you about to-” Bandit tried to ask, his jaw dropped as Rarity cut off her own tail. She then used her magic to attach the tail to Steven’s mustache.

“Oh-hohohoho! My mustache. How wonderful.” Steven said with a smile.

“You look smashing.” Rarity said.

“That mustache doesn’t look better.” Bandit commented. Applejack elbows him.

“Oh, Rarity, your beautiful tail…” Twilight said. Rarity looked at her tail and turned to Twilight.

“Oh. It's fine, my dear. Short tails are in this season. Besides, it'll grow back.” Rarity said.

“So would the mustache.” Rainbow dash said.

“Short tails were in LAST season you li-” Chad was about to say, before Bandit used his magic to zip his lips, causing him to muffle.

“The rapids are gone, we can cross now.” Bandit said. Steven made a bridge with his body.

“Allow me.” Steven offered. The group hopped along his body and got to the other side.


The group makes it to a cliff that lead to the castle. Twilight’s eyes brightened as she sees the entrance. Chad sees this and unzips his mouth.

“CASTLE HO!” He exclaimed happily.

“There it is, the ruin that holds The Elements of Harmony. We made it!” Twilight said as she started running to the bridge.

“Wait for us Twilight.” Applejack said. Bandit runs ahead of the other 6 and grabbed twilight’s tail right before her front hooves dangled over the cliff where the bridge was out. He pulls her back to safety.

“I know this is stressful, but no need to go over the edge just yet.” Bandit joked. Twilight rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Now what?” Pinkie asked.

“Ahem.” Bandit said as he fluttered his wings. “You guys stay here, I’ll get the bridge.”

“No no, I got this.” Rainbow dash said.

“Are you sure sugar cube? Bandit is probably the strongest one here aaaaaaaaaand she’s gone.” Applejack said, noticing that Rainbow dash had flown down already.

Rainbow dash ties one end to the one post before looking at the other one.

“Rainbow….. Rainbow….” A voice called out for.

“Huh? Who’s there?” She asked.

“We’ve been waiting for you.” The voice repeated.

“I ain't scared of you! Show yourself!” She said, punching her hooves.

“About time we gained the arrival of the best flyer in Equestria.” The voice said.

“Who?” Rainbow Dash asked.


The remaining seven were standing on the other cliff. Bandit looked to the other side and saw Rainbow dash looking towards the clouds.

“Something’s up.” He said to the group.

“What’s taking Rainbow Dash so long?” Rarity asked. “She should’ve tied the bridge by now.”

“She’s talking to someone. It seems.” Bandit said before seeing three ponies, donning a purple and black uniform with yellow goggles, galloping in front of Rainbow Dash.

“Oh no.” He said. Twilight sees this too and gasps.

“Rainbow! Don't listen to them.” Twilight attempted to warn, but the clouds moved in front of them, blocking out her voice. “Oh, no. What are we gonna do?”

“Rainbow dash wouldn’t just abandon us, would she?” Rarity asked.

“I can’t believe it, if she decides to leave us here, we’re gonna-”

“Keep moving is what.” Lightning Sprint spoke up.

“What?” All but Chad asked.

“I said, we keep moving. I know all of you are skeptical about Rainbow Dash. None of you know here like I do. I know she won’t leave us behind, but, whether you know her or not, regardless of what happens, we don’t stop moving. The princess is relying on us.” Lightning Sprint said.


“We want you to join us, The Shadowbolts. We're the greatest aerial team in the Everfree Forest, and soon we will be the greatest in all Equestria, but first, we need a captain. The most magnificent-” The Shadowbolt leader said.

“Yep.” Rainbow dash acknowledged

“Swiftest.”

“Yes.”

“Bravest flyer in all the land.” The leader finished.

“All true.” Rainbow dash boasted.

“We need…… you.” The shadowbolt leader said.

“WOOHOO! Sign me up. Just let me tie this bridge real quick and then we have a deal.” She said as she attempted to tie the other rope to the podium. The three shadowbolts zipped over and stood between her and the rope.

“No! It's them or us.” The leader told her. Rainbow dash looked at the other end of the bridge to see Bandit looking at her.

“She seems to be talking to somepony.” Bandit was heard saying.

“Oh no.” He said. Twilight sees this too and gasps.

“Rainbow! Don't listen-.” Twilight attempted to warn, but one of the shadowbolts turned his head, lit up his eyes and the clouds moved in front of the bridge, muffling her voice. Rainbow Dash began to look conflicted.

“Well?” The shadowbolt leader asked.

“You.” Rainbow Dash admitted. The trio grins, thinking that she abandoned her friends. “Thank you! For the offer, I mean, but I'm afraid I have to say no.”

“What!? Don’t you want to be apart of a team of the best flyers in all of equestria?” The leader tried to tempt again.

“I do, but I’m not gonna leave my friends hanging. Especially after making it this far.” Rainbow dash said as she started to fly back. The shadowbolts turned back into tantabus and floated off.


The clouds moved away and Rainbow Dash flew back to the others.

The ponies cheered as they walked across the bridge.

“Good job Rainbow.” Twilight said. Lightning flew over and hoofbumped her.

“See, I'd never leave my friends hangin'.” Rainbow dash said.

“Darn right she wouldn’t.” Lightning said as the group crossed the bridge.


The eight walk into the castle and Bandit closed the door behind them. They see a podium with stone spheres on the ledges.

“Oooooh.” Chad and Pinkie said as they looked at the orbs.

“The Elements of Harmony, we've found them.” Twilight said. Bandit, Fluttershy, Lightning and Rainbow Dash flew up to grab them. “Careful, careful!”

The four puts the stones down. Rarity counted them and realized they were short.

“Wait, there’s only six.” She said.

Chad opened his mouth, Bandit points at him. “No Marevel references.” Chad closes his mouth.

“The book said: when the six are present, a spark will cause the seventh and eighth Element to be revealed.” Twilight said.

“What in tarnation is that supposed to mean?” Applejack asked.

“Not too sure, but I got an idea. Everyone stand back, I’m not sure what will happen.” Twilight said. She lights up her horn. Applejack started to walk out the door.

“Come on now yall, She needs to concentrate.” Applejack said as she walked out. The others follow her and Bandit was the last one to head to the door.

The tantabus from before floated over to the elements and began to make them spin as Twilight’s eyes were shut tight. Bandit turned and noticed this.

“Twilight! The elements!” He exclaimed. Twilight opened her eyes and looked at what was happening with a gasp.

Outside, the other six hears the commotion and got worried.

“Come on! We gotta get back in there!” Lightning exclaimed as she flew to the door.

Bandit ran to the tantabus and jumped at it to grab the elements. It disappeared in a flash, with him in it right as the six ran inside.

“Bandit! No!” Twilight exclaimed as she reached out.

The ponies started to clamor over each other, wondering where Bandit went.

Twilight was sparking her horn, trying desperately to do something. Eventually, her magic conjured up and it started blinking red. The aura of Bandit’s magic. She looked around the magic grew dimmer when she looked away from where Bandit was located, and brighter when she looked in it.

“Look!” Rarity said as she pointed to a castle where the windows were glowing bright. Twilight looked and the castle, and her horn grew even brighter.

“Bandit’s there, lets move!” She said as she shut her horn off and ran out the door. The others, followed. Chad jumps on her back.


Bandit wound up transported into the other castle. He coughs a few times before looking up at Nightmare moon, who was not only physical, but had the elements surrounding her. She lets out an evil laugh. Bandit stood up and got ready to charge.

“You’re kidding. You’re kidding, right?” She asked him, unamused.

Bandit rears and then starts charging forward. Nightmare Moon charges at him in response. Bandit’s horn began to spark as he charged.

The two got close enough for a collision, but before they could collide, Bandit teleports to the elements, causing Nightmare moon to skid to a halt.

“One spark, coming up.” He said. He rears back and sends a beam of magic at the six elements. They started glowing in response.

“Yes!” He said. Nightmare moon sent an electric shock at Bandit, sending him flying back. As he hits the ground, Nightmare Moon flies over and looks at the elements fearfully.

“No, no!” She exclaimed. Then, just like that, the glow went away. Bandit looked up, shocked.

“What? Where are the final elements?” Bandit asked in slight panic. Nightmare Moon laughed and stomped her hoof on the ground, breaking the elements. Bandit could only watch in horror.

“You enormous fool! Thinking you could defeat me? Now you will never see your princess, or your sun! The night will last forever!” Nightmare Moon said with an evil laugh. Bandit stood back up and got in a defensive stance.

“If you think I’m gonna let this happen, you got another think coming.” Bandit said.

“You’re foolish to try and-...... did you just say I have another think coming?” Nightmare moon asked.

“Don’t you start.” Bandit said as he prepared himself. Then, he hears his friends talking over each other. He turns and his pupils dilated with realization. He smirks and turns to Nightmare moon.

“You think you can destroy The Elements of Harmony just like that? Well, you're wrong, because the spirits of The Elements of Harmony are right here.” Bandit said as the group came in the room.

“Huh?” Twilight asked. Bandit turned to them.

“The elements have been with us all along Twilight. Ever since we stepped hoof out into the everfree forest.” Bandit said. Twilight and Chad turned to look at the others. Twilight’s eyes sparked as she also realized this. “When my mother told me the story of how she and Luna defeated Discord with the elements of harmony, she never said she had them. She said that her and her sister represented them.”

Fragments of the elements started to float up and glow, much to the surprise of Nightmare Moon.

“What!?” She exclaimed.

“Applejack, who reassured Twilight when she was in doubt, represents the spirit of... honesty! Fluttershy, who tamed the manticore with her compassion, represents the spirit of... kindness! Pinkie Pie, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the spirit of... laughter! Rarity, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift represents the spirit of... generosity! Lightning Sprint, who lifted up all of our spirits when we started to lose sight represents the element of… Motivation! And Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own heart's desire represents the spirit of... loyalty! The spirits of these six ponies got us through every challenge you threw at us.” Bandit said. As he listed them off, fragments of the elements began to circle around them. Nightmare Moon began to get worried.

“You still don’t have the final elements! The spark didn’t work.” She said.

“But it did! A different kind of spark.” Twilight said before turning to her friends, as did Bandit.

“I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to hear you, to see you, how much I cared about you.” Bandit said to them. “I realized that there wasn’t a distance on this plane of existence that I wouldn’t go to make sure all of you were okay.” Bandit told them.

“The spark ignited inside us when I realized that you all…” Twilight started.

“Are our friends!” Bandit finished for her as he and Twilight turned to Nightmare moon. Two more elements began to glow above them.

“You see, Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the Seventh and Eighth element: the element of... magic!” Twilight said as one of them lowered to her.

“And the element of.... Heroism!” Bandit said as the other one lowered to him.

The fragments surrounding the others began to form necklaces with jewels on them that corresponded with their cutie marks. Except for Twilight’s and Bandit’s. Twilight’s element instead turned into a crown. As did Bandit’s, the jewel on his, a gold and red yin yang symbol. A rainbow beam flies from them and towards Nightmare Moon.

“Nooo! Nooo!” She exclaimed as she was consumed by the beam.


The eight ponies plus Changeling were sprawled out on the ground, tired from what just happened. One by one, they stand up.

“Ugh. My head.” Rainbow Dash said.

“Everypony okay?” Applejack asked as she stood up.

“Oh, thank goodness.” Rarity was heard saying. They look at Rarity and saw that her tail was back to normal.

“Why Rarity, it's so lovely.” Fluttershy said to her.

“I know! I'll never part with it again.” She said as she nuzzled her tail.

“No. Your necklace. It looks just like your cutie mark.” Fluttershy pointed out. Rarity looked at the similarities before noticing that nearly everyone else’s did too.

“So does yours.” Rarity said. Fluttershy looked at hers and gasped with delight.

“Look at mine! Look at mine!” Pinkie exclaimed as she hopped over to the group. Chad zipped over and looked at everyone’s cutie mark and necklace.

“This is so cool!” Chad exclaimed.

“Aw yeah!” Lightning Sprint and Rainbow dash said with a hoofbump.

Bandit and Twilight looked at their crowns, Bandit took a moment to look at his flank, but to his slight distain, he didn’t see a cutie mark on it.

“So, what’s mine supposed to look like?” Bandit asked. Twilight looked at him before taking off her crown to have him look at his reflection.

“I think I have an idea.” She said. Bandit looked at his reflection and saw his own eyes. He chuckled a little before Applejack walked over.

“Gee, you two! I thought y’all were just spoutin' a lot of hooey, but I reckon we really do represent the elements of friendship.” Applejack said with a smile.

“Indeed you do.” A voice said. The nine look to the window to not only to see the sun rising, but also Princess Celestia return to them. All but Bandit, Twilight and Chad bowed.

“Mom!” Chad excitedly said.

“Mother.” Bandit happily said as he trotted over to her.

“Mother?!” The six exclaimed from surprise.

“My dear son Bandit.” She said as she nuzzled him in a hug. “I knew you and Twilight could do it.”


“But you told me it was all an old pony tale.” Twilight said. Chad zipped over.

“Nuh uh!” He said with a grin. “The letter said that she was aware of the prophecy!”

Celestia reached down and ruffled his mane. He giggles at this.

“That’s right. I told the two of you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more.” She said to them. “I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew it was you two who had the magic and courage inside to defeat her, but you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart. Now if only another will as well.” She said before looking at a young alicorn

“Princess Luna.” She called. The alicorn looked up at her and gasped.

“It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister.” Celestia revealed. She walked over to Luna and sat down.

“Sister?!” The ponies said from shock.

“Auntie?” Bandit and Chad said, also from shock.

“Will you accept my friendship?” She asked as she stood up. The ponies all looked in suspense as Bandit walked over to them.

“I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, big sister!” Luna said as she nuzzled Celestia. Bandit walked into her line of sight and Luna looked at him. Rather surprised at his height.

“Who is this?” She asked. Celestia wrapped a wing around Bandit with a smile.

“Luna, this is your nephew, Bandit.” She said.

“Nephew? I’m an aunt?” Luna asked. Chad climbed onto bandit’s head and looked at Luna with a blep.

“You are, to two.” Celestia answered as she moved her wing. Bandit looked at Luna and nervously laughed.

“Hey Auntie.” Bandit said before Luna pulled him into a hug as well. Bandit was taken by surprise, but hugged him back.

Pinkie wiped a tear from eye before smiling.

“Hey, you know what this calls for?” Pinkie asked.


“A Party!” Pinkie exclaimed happily. Ponies were running to the party held in Ponyville. A chariot pulled Celestia and Luna to a crowd. Spike runs from the crowd and spots Chad. Chad spots him as well and the two hatching twins run over and hug each other.

Celestia and Luna stood in front of a bowing crowd. Luna looked glum before two fillies came over and placed a flower necklace on her. Her grim turned to a grin.

Bandit looked at the crowd with a smile before looking at a glum twilight. Before he could ask, Celestia beat him to it.

“Why so glum, my faithful student? Are you not happy that your quest is complete and you can return to your studies in Canterlot?” She asked.

“That's just it. Just when I learned how wonderful it is to have friends, we have to leave them.” Twilight said. Bandit’s ears flopped hearing this.

“Oh……” He said before looking at the new friends he’s made. He looked back at Twilight and tried to make her feel better. “Well, I’m sure our old friends will be happy to see us again. Although, I could’ve sworn I’ve seen some of them trotting around here.”

Twilight’s face shifted to slight happiness back to glum. Which gave Celestia an idea.

“Hmm… Chad, take a no-” Celestia was about to say, only to see Chad was asleep in Pinkie’s hooves.

“He fell asleep.” She said in a whisper.

“He was up all night.” Bandit said. Celestia chuckled a little.

“Spike, take a note please.” Celestia said. Spike takes out a piece of paper and takes a quill out of Chad’s hoodie pocket. He writes what Celestia says. “I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the unicorn Twilight Sparkle, and My dear son Bandit, shall take on a new mission for Equestria. They must continue to study the magic of friendship. They must report to me their findings from their new home in Ponyville.”

Bandit’s eyes dilated with delight as he turned to Twilight.

“Did you hear that Twilight!?” Bandit exclaimed happily as he hopped in place. He hugs Twilight and spins her around.

“We get to stay! We get to stay!” Twilight said happily.

“I'll study harder than ever before.” Twilight said as Bandit stopped spinning and put her down.

“I’m gonna tell Moondancer!” Bandit said as he happily reared.

Ponies all around started cheering for them.

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie :
Isn't this exciting? Are you excited cause I'm excited I've never been so excited, well, except for the time that I went [deep gasp] but I mean really-

End of the Premier. Hope you all enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed writing it. More episodes to come and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Also, I put a lot of foreshadowing in here, can you spot them?

If not, what about the Easter eggs?

Enjoy searching.

Be sure to fave, leave feedback, and (Please) comment. See you in the next episode.