• Published 18th Nov 2019
  • 13,773 Views, 844 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendships and Magic [Season 1] - Alpha Wolf 4500



The first season of a rewrite of this series that I love. With my first and favorite OC, and the OC of a friend.

  • ...
19
 844
 13,773

Applebuck Season

Applejack was looking at all the apple trees at Sweet Apple Acres.

“Boy howdy! I got my work cut out for me. That there is the biggest bumper crop o' apples I ever laid eyes on.” Applejack said. Big Macintosh was standing next to her with bandages around his torso.

“Eeyup. Too big for you to handle on your own.” Big Macintosh said.

“Come on, big brother! You need to rest up and get yourself better. I haven't met an apple orchard yet that I can't handle.” She said as she poked his side, making him flinch in pain. “Oops, sorry.” She said as she moved her hoof. Big Mac glared at her a little.

“I'll take a bite out of this job by day's end.”

“Biting off more than you can chew is just what I'm afraid of.” Big Macintosh said. Applejack looked at him slight offended.

“Are you sayin' my mouth is makin' promises my legs can't keep?” Applejack asked him, in a way that basically said, take that back.

“Eeyup.”

“Why of all the... This is your sister Applejack, remember? The loyalest of friends and the most dependable of ponies!?”

“But still only one pony, and one pony plus hundreds o' apple trees just doesn't add up to…”

“Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue! I said I could handle this harvest and I'm gonna prove it to you. I'm gonna get every last apple out of those trees this applebuck season all by myself.” Applejack said. Big Macintosh sighed and started to walk away. As he did, he saw Bandit walking to him with Chad on his back.

“Hey Big Mac.” Bandit said as he got to him.

“Hey Bandit. What brings you here?” Big Macintosh asked.

“Dropping Chad off to his playdate with Apple Bloom a little bit early, if that’s alright.” Bandit answered.

“That’s fine. She’s in the house. Just knock, she’ll open the door.” Big Macintosh said. Bandit nodded and walked past him.


(Intro)
My Little Pony,
My Big Changeling too
Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahhh…

[Bandit]
(My Little Pony)

We used to wonder what friendship could be
(My Big Changeling too)

[Twilight Sparkle]
Until you all shared its magic with me

[Rainbow Dash]
Big adventure

[Pinkie Pie]
Tons of fun

[Rarity]
A beautiful heart

[Applejack]
Faithful and strong

[Fluttershy]
Sharing kindness!

[Lightning Sprint]
Motivate the team

[Bandit]
Heroics makes it all complete
You have my little ponies

[Bandit and Twilight]
Do you know you're all my very best friends?


Bandit walked towards the house before looking in Applejack’s direction.

“Hey there Applejack.” Bandit said.

“Howdy there Bandit. You’re dropping Chad off awfully early.” Applejack said.

“I know, I hope you don’t mind.” Bandit said.

“Not at all.” Applejack said. Bandit looked up at the trees.

“That’s a lot of trees.” Bandit commented.

“Eeyup. Applebuck season.” Applejack said.

“Applewhat now?” Bandit asked.

“It's what the Apple family calls harvestin' time. We gather all the apples from the trees so we can sell 'em.” Applejack explained.

“Sounds like an interesting time of year.” Bandit commented.

“Yeah. I sure do got my work cut out for me. But if I want to get these Apples harvested I need to start now.”

“Mind if I give you a helping hoof?” Bandit offered.

“Nah, I can do this on my own. Besides, that means I’d have to teach ya the proper way for applebucking, and then I gotta watch over you to make sure that you put the right apples in the-”

Bandit tapped a tree with his back left hoof, making some apples fall into some baskets with an unamused look on his face.

“Applejack, this isn’t neuroscience. I know, I’ve studied it. Let me give you a hoof.” Bandit offered.

“Bandit, I appreciate the offer, but I can do this one on my own.” Applejack said. The ground rumbled and an apple dropped, hitting Applejack on the head.

“You sure the trees can’t do them on their own?” Bandit asked.

“Real funny big guy.” Applejack said.

“Stampede!” Lightning Sprint was heard saying. Bandit and Applejack looked towards town. They saw a bunch of the cows from the farm running into town.

“We gotta do something!” Applejack said.

“You got Apples to buck. I’ll handle this.” Bandit said as he ran off.

“Winona!” Applejack called. A brown border collie ran to her and barked.

“Go help Bandit.” She said. Winona barked and run to Bandit, running along side him.


In town, ponies were panicking and running around town trying to get inside before the Stampede would hit. Except Pinkie, who was enjoying the rumbling and how her voice sounded.

“Hey! This makes my voice sound silly!” Pinkie said as her voice vibrated with the shaking ground.

“Pinkie, are you crazy?! Run!” Twilight exclaimed as she ran off.

“Everypony calm down. There’s no need to panic.” Mayor Mare said, trying to calm down the panic. Rarity ran over to the Mayor.

“But Mayor, whatever shall we do?” Rarity asked.

“Look!” Lightning pointed out.

“Look there!” Rainbow Dash said. The group watches as Bandit ran and started to pull ahead of the stampeding cattle. Winona riding on his back.

The other 6 began cheering after seeing him. Pinkie had a bag of popcorn as she watched.

“This is the best rodeo show I’ve ever seen.” Pinkie said as she ate the popcorn. Twilight rolled her eyes at her randomness.

“Hey? Winona was it? Herd them from the other side!” Bandit said to Winona. Winona barked and jumped off, running to the left side of the stampeding herd, Bandit being on the right.

“Sorry, don’t mean to be rude, but I need to turn this way.” Bandit said as he used his magic to make a lasso and wrap it around the chest of the lead cow. Bandit then started to pull, with Winona’s help, steered the lead cow away from the bridge. The following cattle followed. Seeing this, his friends, along with other ponies, began to cheer.

Bandit slowed down and tugged gently, but firmly, to get the lead cow, as well as the others to slow to a halt.

“Don’t hurt the cow, don’t hurt the cow, don’t hurt the cow.” He said to himself as he carefully halted the stampede. Winona ran to Bandit and barked happily. Bandit pet her before walking to the lead cow. “Okay, mind telling me what that was all about?”

The lead cow, DaisyJo, let out a moo before clearing her throat.

“Oh my! Begging your pardon there sir, but Moo-riella here saw one of those nasty snakes.” DaisyJo explained as she gestured at the cow who wore the cowbell. The mention of the word snakes made the other cattle gasp and become startled. Luckily, they didn’t move. “And it just gave us all the willies, don'tcha know.”

“I understand fully. I’m sure Chad will take care of it if he finds it. If not, then I’ll make sure it’s taken care of. But, next time, could you stampede clear of Ponyville?” Bandit asked politely. The cattle started to walk back to the farm.

“We certainly will, Sir. What’s your name?” DaisyJo asked.

“Bandit.” Bandit introduced with a head nod.

“Goodbye Bandit. So long, Winona!” DaisyJo said as she walked with the others. Winona barked as Bandit looked towards the crowd. They cheered as he walked to him.

Twilight was the first to run to him.

“Bandit. That was amazing! Where did you learn to do that?” She asked.

“I may watch just a little too much Ponanza.” Bandit sheepishly confessed. Pinkie started bounce around.

“Yeehaw! Ride’em Cowpony…...er Cowchangeling.” She said.

“That was just…… just…” Mayor Mare said, trying to find the right words.

“Bandittastic!” Pinkie said from above them before falling down.

“You turned me into an Adjective?” Bandit asked.

“MmHm!” Pinkie said before rolling to her feet.

“We must do something for you for single-hoofedly saving the town.” Mayor Mare said.

“Oh no, it’s alright. I insist. I’m gonna take Winona back to the farm. See you guys later.” Bandit said as he walked back to the farm. Winona barked and followed him. Mayor Mare looked at the other ponies.

“If he insists on saving the town, then we insist on rewarding him. Any ideas?” Mayor Mare asked.

“I know!” Pinkie said.


Bandit walked back to the farm to drop off Winona.

“I’m back.” Bandit said as he saw Applejack still bucking the apples out of the trees.

“What made the cattle get riled up?” Applejack asked.

“One of them saw a snake and it spooked the rest of them.” Bandit answered.

“That’s bad, hopefully we find that snake before it spooks them again.” Applejack said as she knocked a few apples out of the next tree. Bandit looked at all the empty trees. Which there was only ten of.

“Are you sure you don’t need my help? You did say I’m a straight up bonified work horse when we first met. How about we put your bits where your bake is?” Bandit asked. Applejack looked at him confused for a second. “Bake is another word for mouth.”

“Once again, I appreciate your offer to help, but I can do this by myself.” Applejack said.

“Suit yourself.” Bandit said.

“You’re it!” Chad was heard saying. Bandit and Applejack looked and saw Apple Bloom chasing Chad. Both of them giggling as they ran.

“Well those two are getting along well.” Bandit said.

“I see that. If he wants he can spend the night.” Applejack offered.

“Hey Chad.” Bandit called. Chad stopped in front of Bandit.

“Yes?” Chad asked.

“You want to spend the night here?” Bandit asked him. Chad’s eyes dilated.

“Can I!?” Chad asked with a tail wag. Bandit nodded. Chad was gonna say something, but Apple Bloom tackled him. Chad looked up at her as she booped his nose.

“Yer it.” She scurried off. Chad scrambled up and ran after her. Bandit looked at Applejack.

“I’ll drop off his sleeping bag later.” Bandit said as he walked off. As he did, he kicked a tree and knocked the apples into the baskets under the trees.


One week passes by, and Bandit was sleeping on the couch in the library.

“A party!” Pinkie’s voice was heard saying, which woke him up.

“Did you seriously wait until the end of the week to say that?” Lightning Sprint was heard asking. Bandit sat up and started to stretch.

“Gah, what are they doing out there?” Bandit said as he peeked out the window and saw the ponies decorating town hall. “How long have they been up to this, and why haven’t I noticed beforehoof?”


Twilight walked over to Rarity who was fixing a bow on a tree.

“We all ready?” Twilight asked.

“Just one last thing.” Rarity said as she turned to a banner. She placed it onto the town hall, revealing the banner to be decorated with the words, 'Thank you Bandit!'. "Now we're ready."

"Is Applejack coming with the food?" Rainbow dash asked.

"Actually, I haven't seen Applejack all week." Lightning Sprint said as she flew over.

"Did you drop off the invitation?" Rainbow Dash asked Lightning Sprint.

"What do you think?" Lightning Sprint asked sarcastically.

"I think you forgot, since AJ isn't here."

"I dropped off the invitation." Lightning Sprint said unamused.

“I’m sure she’ll arrive soon.” Rarity said. “It’s not like Applejack would miss a fun little get together like this.”

This was when Twilight remembered something.

“Wait a minute, who’s distracting Bandit?” Twilight asked. The five quickly looked panicked and Twilight turns to see Bandit about to walk around the corner. She dashes off towards him. She turns to face him and dives, knocking him onto his back.

“Bandit! Hi, hey, good to see you. How are you today?” Twilight asked as she looked down at him with a nervous smile.

“Other than wondering how you turned into a football player suddenly, I’m wondering what’s going on in town hall.” Bandit said as he looked up at her.

“NOTHING!” Twilight quickly yelled.

“You are not a good liar.” Bandit said as he attempted to sit up, but Twilight somehow forced him back down.

“I need you to get something for me!” Twilight said. Bandit raised an eyebrow.

“What do you need?” He asked. Twilight began to think and looked panicked by the second.

“A… A-” She looked around and finally spotted something. “A KITE! I need you to buy me a kite.”

A brief silence occurs between the two.

“Okay.” Bandit said as he picked up Twilight and placed her down. “But only because I know you’re trying to distract me from something.” He began to walk away.

“Phew.” Twilight said as she wiped sweat off of her head.

“How long will he be gone?” Lightning Sprint asked.

“At least 30 minutes, he can be pretty indecisive if I’m not specific.” Twilight said as she began to walk back to the town hall. “I just hope Applejack can be there in time.”


30 minutes go by and Twilight walked to the stand on Town Hall with a stack of index cards that she organized before looking at the crowd before her. She reads off of the cards.

“Welcome, everypony! Today we are here to honor a Changeling we can always count on to help in matters great and small.” Twilight said as she flipped to another card. “A changeling whose contributions to--”

“Twilight.” Chad whisper called from beside her. Twilight looked at him before trying to continue.

“Who contributes to acts of Kindness,-”

“Twilight, I need to tell you something.” Chad whispered. Twilight put the cards down and turned to Chad.

“What?!” She whisper yelled.

“Bandit’s not at home, or at the kite store.” Chad whispered.

“What!? Then where is he?”

Chad only shrugged as a response. Twilight lit up her horn to call Bandit.

“Yes Twily?” Bandit asked as he answered.

“Where are you?” Twilight asked.

“Well, when you said that you wanted me to buy you a kite, you weren’t specific and I couldn’t decide on what you would like so I went to the arts and crafts shop to-”

“Bandit, you need to get to town hall, as changelingly possible.” Twilight said.

There was a brief pause between the two.

“Do you still want the kite?” Bandit asked.

“No I-!”

“I made it look like your cutie mark.” Bandit said. Twilight paused.

“Okay, you can still bring the kite, but get here asap.” Twilight said. She disconnected and turned back to the crowd.

“Ahem, where was I? Oh yes. Who contributes to acts of Kindness, Heroism, and-”

“I made it Twily!” Bandit said from the crowd. The crowd turned to look at him.

“Well, I wrote this entire speech for nothing.” Twilight said as she tossed the index cards in the air.

“To be fair, you did tell him to get here asap. One step for him is like fifty for the rest of us.” Lightning Sprint commented. Mayor Mare walked to the stand and cleared her throat.

“And so, with no further ado, it is my privilege to give the prize, the first ever, Changeling of Ponyville Award, to our beloved guest of honor, a changeling of the utmost trustworthiness, reliability, and integrity. Ponyville's most capable and dependable friend: Bandit!” Mayor Mare said. As the eyes fell on the large changeling, ponies, Spike and Chad began to cheer.

“Cool! Way to go Bandit, that was awesome!” “You’re the most awesomely awesome changeling in the-” Spike and Chad both stopped as they realized everyone else had stopped cheering.

“This is a little awkward.” Chad said.

“You think?” Spike asked.

Bandit sprouted his wings and flew over to the stage.

“Excuse me, sorry, don’t wanna step on anyone’s tail, or hoof.” He said as he landed on the stage.

“Ms. Mare. I would like to thank you kindly for this award. Though, I did say it wasn’t necessary, I appreciate the gratitude.” Bandit said as he looked at the trophy.

“Well from what Twilight has said about you, you really know when to be there for somepony who needs you.” Mayor Mare said. Bandit smiles as he looked at the crowd. Although, he managed to make out a face he didn’t see.

“Well, that’s me. I like lending a helping hoof to those that need it. And as much as I would like to make up a 10 minute speech at the top of the head I wasn’t prepared for, there is someone else that needs my help. Once again, thank you for the award [He shakes Mayor Mare’s hoof] thank you all for the ceremony, but I’ll be off.” Bandit said as he grabbed the award and flew off. The kite fell off his back and landed in front of Twilight. Twilight picked it up and looked at it. It was shaped and styled like her cutie mark.

“Quite crafty.” Rarity commented as she looked over Twilight’s shoulder.

“Anyone else think Bandit was in a bit of a rush?” Lightning Sprint asked.

“Very much so. Why was he in a hurry to leave?” Rainbow Dash asked. Twilight looked among them, and soon realized who wasn’t here.

“Wait a minute. Where’s Applejack?” Twilight asked.


At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack was asleep in front of a tree that had previously been harvested of the apples. Bandit makes it to the orchard, sees Applejack and then puts his trophy down.

He walked over to some of the trees and began to kick the apples out of the trees and into the baskets.

Applejack snorted like she was about to wake up, causing Bandit to jump into one of the trees. Applejack opens her eyes, shakes her head and walked over to the same tree bandit kicked and tried to kick it. She missed because she wasn’t close enough. She backed up and tried again, only to kick the basket over.

“Whoops.” Applejack said.

“Applejack!” Twilight called to get her attention. The attempt didn’t work, so she walked closer. “Applejack!”

Applejack fell asleep again. Bandit peeked out from the tree and climbed down from it. He bucked another apple tree. Taking advantage of the fact that she fell asleep.

“Applejack.” She called again. Bandit bucked 3 more trees before Twilight tried to wake up Applejack again.

“Applejack.” She sees that this doesn’t work and she teleports in front of her, which took a moment. “AppleJACK!” Twilight shouted. Applejack woke up, shaking her head.

Bandit quickly hid behind a tree. Twilight used her magic to pull him out, via using his ear.

“Owowowowow!” Bandit exclaimed as he got walked over to her. “Fishes under contagious kelp twily, that hurt!

She lets go.

“Oh, howdy, Twilight. Hey Bandit.” Applejack said.

“What is all this?” Twilight asked.

“It's Applebuck season.” Applejack said as she started to walk to another tree. Twilight started using her magic and teleported in front of Applejack. Startling her. “Whoa!” Bandit teleports with her, taking much less time.

“Applewhat season?” She asked.

“Think of it as a harvesting season.” Bandit told Twilight. Applejack walks past them and Twilight teleports in front of him again. Bandit simply walked around to get to her.

“But why are you doing it all alone?” Twilight asked. Applejack walked past again.

“'Cause Big Macintosh hurt himself.” Applejack answered. Bandit stood in her path, which stopped her.

“What about all those relatives I've met when we first came to Ponyville? If you won’t accept my help can't they?” Bandit asked. Applejack sighed and walked past him.

“They were just here for the Apple family reunion. They actually live all over Equestria and are busy harvestin' their own orchards. So, uh, I'm on my own.” Applejack said, both Bandit and Twilight teleported in front of her. She stopped. “Which means, I should really get back to work.” They didn’t move. “Ahem... hint hint? Get back to work?”

Bandit rolled his eyes and stepped to the side. Twilight moved as well.

“Bandit, Twilight, could you two step aside?” She asked.

“We just did. Applejack, you don’t look so good.” Twilight said, taking note of her condition. Although to Applejack, her voice was echoing.

“She’s suffering from sleep deprivation Twily, aside from dizziness, it’s starting to influence her decision making.” Bandit told her as Applejack walked past them.

“Eh, don't any of you six worry none, I'm just fine and dandy.” Applejack said. Twilight and Bandit teleported in front of her again. “Whoa.”

“You’re getting good at that.” Bandit complimented.

“Thanks.” Twilight said before looking at Applejack. “Do you... want some help?”

“Help?” Applejack scoffs before shaking her head. “No way, no how!”

“Applejack, I mean this in the most respectful way possible, but there's no way you can do it all on your own.” Bandit said. Applejack got nose to nose with him, standing on her hind legs to do so, thanks to his height.

“Is that a challenge?” Applejack questioned, very defensively.

“No, it’s a statement.” Bandit answered, backing up a little, making Applejack nearly fall over.

“Well, I'm gonna prove to you that I can do it! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got apples to buck.” Applejack said as she walked past them in a stomp. The ling and the unicorn looked at one another as if to say, ‘this will not end well.’.


Lightning Sprint and Rainbow Dash were perched on a fence. Seemingly waiting for something.

“Ugh, where is she?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“There she is.” Lightning Sprint said as she saw Applejack rush over.

“I'm a mite sorry, Rainbow and Lightning.” She looked at them in the wrong order. “I was busy applebuckin' and I guess ah, I closed my eyes for a second and, when I woke up, I was late. Now, what's this new trick y’all are trying to do?” She asked.

“See that contraption?” Lightning pointed out first. Applejack looked at it.

“Uh…. Yeah.” Applejack confirmed.

"Well, I'm gonna stand on one end with Dash on my shoulders, then you're gonna jump down from that platform, launching us into the air faster than I can take off on my own. Once we're in the air, we're gonna do some amazing synchronized flips and spins that are sure to impress the Wonderbolts." Lightning Sprint explained. Blue sports lines marking down the process as she did.

“Isn’t that a mite dangerous?” Applejack asked, quite concerned. The two pegasi confidently scoffed.

“Heh, not for a pair of ponies who can fly.” Rainbow dash said.

“Especially two as good as us.” Lightning said, the two hoofbumped with a smile. They flew to the seesaw like contraption.

“Well, all right-y then.” Applejack said as she walked over with them and climbed up the tower. She looked down and had some very blurry vision. She had a hard time seeing where she was supposed to land. “Oh my.” She said.

“Ready!? Three! Two! One!” Lightning Sprint counted down. To her and Rainbow Dash’s surprise, she body slams onto the ground.

“Perhaps the instructions were unclear. You have to land on the other side.” Rainbow dash emphasized. Applejack pulls her face off the ground with her eyes rolling in different directions.

“Got it.” Applejack said. However, she missed the next three times she went. Aggravating the two blue pegasi.

“Applejack, what the hay is going on?” Lightning Sprint asked.

“Yeah, we should’ve been flying through the air by now.” Rainbow Dash said.

“I'm okay. Really. I-I have an idea. Watch this.” Applejack said. She walks over and pulls down the other end of the seesaw, lifting Lightning Sprint and Rainbow Dash into the air on the platform. “Tada!”

The two would look at her, as this wasn't what they had in mind.

"Oh... Maybe not. Okay, one more try. I'm sure to get it this time." Applejack said as she climbed back up the ladder.

"Ugh" Lightning Sprint groaned as she began helping Rainbow Dash back onto her shoulders.

"Heh heh... Here I go!" Applejack said as she jumped off, RIGHT as Rainbow slipped off Lightning's shoulders.

Lightning Sprint managed to grab Rainbow Dash but couldn't stop Applejack "Wait wait wait! Applejaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!"

The two were launched into the sky, towards the library.

"You're welcome!" Applejack called after them.

Chad, who was reading a book with Twilight, had his shell shook before he dove away from the railing as the two of them landed there. Diving under Twilight as a result.

They both groaned in pain as they slammed into the railing.

"Huh, you two took your time dropping in." Chad said from under Twilight.

"I think I broke something" Lightning Sprint wheezed.

"Twilight. We might need your help." Rainbow dash said.

"Applejack?" Twilight asked with a very unamused face.

"Yep." They both said. Later, back at Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack had bucked a few apples out of the tree, causing them to hit the ground. She bends over and picks one of them up only to hit the back of her head against the tree as soon as she stood.

"Ow!" She exclaimed. At this point, Twilight had arrived to SAA with Chad on her back.

"Applejack, can we talk? Applejack, can we talk?" Twilight asked, walking over.

The first time she spoke, it merely got her attention. The second time however, she heard nothing but an inaudible voice, forcing her to try and read her lips.

"Can bees squawk?! I don't think so." Applejack completely misheard.

"No. Can we talk?" She asked again.

"Twenty stalks? Bean or celery?" Applejack misheard again.

"No! I need to talk to you." Twilight exclaimed.

"You need to walk to the zoo? Well, who's stoppin' you?" She completely misheard.

"I need to talk to you!"

"Oh! Well why didn't you say so? What you wanna talk about?" She said as she tried to continue working, and failing.

"Rainbow Dash and Lightning Sprint dropped in today." Twilight told her, hoping she would catch the hint. She did not.

"That's quite neighborly of them." Applejack wrongly assumed.

"They crashed onto my balcony after you launched them into the air" Twilight told her. Applejack went back to a soft spoken tone and hung her head.

"Oh, yeah. I wasn't feeling quite myself this morning." Applejack said softly, feeling bad.

"Because you're working too hard and you need help." Twilight told her, only to be misheard again.

"HELP! You need HELP!" Twilight yelled in her face.

"Nothin' doin', Twilight. I'm gonna prove to you, t'everypony, that I can do this on my own." She said as she started to walk away. Right into a branch. Thunking her head against it and making her go cross eyed. "Ow! Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go help Pinkie Pie." She said before running off to Sugar Cube corner.

"Ugh!" Twilight groaned in frustration.

Meanwhile, at Sweet Apple Acres, Mr and Mrs Cake were packing up to head out.

"Now Pinkie Pie, are you sure you're up for baking the muffins and running the store this afternoon?" Mrs. Cake asked.

"Yes siree bob, Mrs. Cake. Plus, I have Ponyville's prized pony to help me out. Why, she's the best baker ever. Right, Applejack?" Pinkie answered. Applejack looked at Pinkie. Unable to hear her distorted voice, she began to shake her head.

"No? You're not the best baker ever?" Mr. Cake asked. This caught Applejack off guard.

"WHAT? Oh no! I mean, don't you fret. I can bake anything from fritters to pies in the blink of an eye." Applejack said.

Mrs. Cake let out a sigh.

"All right. Well, see you later, girls!" She said before walking out with her husband. Applejack began shaking her head again.

"Stop with the shakin' Let's get bakin'." Pinkie said. Applejack nodded and walked to the kitchen with Pinkie.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the two earth ponies had the ingredients in front of them.

"All right-y! I'll get the sugar and the eggs. Can you get me some chocolate chips?" Pinkie asked in a low and distorded voice, well not to herself, but to a tired Applejack, it sounded like that, and as a result Applejack misheard her.

"Chips... got it. Tater chips, a little salty and dry, okie-dokie." She said as she grabbed a bag of Chips and poured it into the bowl. "What next?"

"Baking soda." Pinkie answered in the same voice.

"Soda. Perfect. That'll get the tater chips nice and wet." She said as she grabbed some soda and poured it into the bowl, once again mishearing what she said. "Now what?"

"A cup of flour."

"A cup o' sour? Well, limes are sure sour. One cup o' sour, comin' up." Applejack said as she poured lime juice into the bowl. "Anything else, Pinkie?"

"One last thing. Wheat germ." Pinkie answered. Sounding Distorted at the words 'Wheat Germ'. And once again, Applejack misheard her.

"Wheat worms? Oh, that must be fancy talk for earthworms." She said before walking outside, digging some up and heading back to the bowl, placing them inside.

"Now that's gonna be delicious." Pinkie said as the bowl was placed in the oven.

"If you say so." Applejack said, not exactly believing her.

A short while later after the mix came out Pinkie turned to the group that had gathered. "Free muffin sample spectacular!"

Ponies began lining up in order to get a free muffin.

Later, Bandit, Chad and Spike ran to the location of the sick ponies, results of the ill causing muffins.

"We came as soon as we heard." He said to Nurse Redheart.

"We need all the help we can get." Nurse Redheart said, moving the curtains. Multiple ponies were green in the face, sickened and groaning.

Bandit walked in and saw all the sick ponies.

"Oh no! What happened?" Bandit asked as he looked around. Chad began sniffing the muffins in a bowl.

"It was a mishap with some of the baked goods." Redheart answered.

"Not baked goods. Baked bads" Pinkie said, groaning.

"Applejack." Bandit deduced. Chad offered Spike one of the muffins, having eaten two already.


Back at Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack was falling asleep again as she worked on the apples. At first, she knocked a bunch of apples out of a tree, falling a sleep as they fell. An apple bonked her on the head, making her wake up. She then began to back the applecart into a barrel, causing the barrel to tilt in too and dangle her upside down, causing her to fall asleep.

"Applejack, we need to talk." Bandit said as he arrived. This woke her up.

"Wha, huh? Oh, it's you, Bandit. I know what you're gonna say, but the answer is still no."

"Applejack, your drowsiness caused you to poison some of the residents of Ponyville. Not to upset your applecart, but you need help." Bandit told her.

"Hardy har." Applejack said as she struggle to detach from the cart

"I got you." Bandit said as he was about to move forward.

"No no! I got it." She said as she swatted him away. Well, at least tried to. He wasn't close enough to her for her to hit.

Bandit stood still as she started trying to get out. Bandit facehoofed, but she eventually detatched cart.

"There. I'll prove that this apple can handle these apples. Come on [she started kicking the tree] apples [she kept kicking] fall off [She kicked harder]. Bandit gave an unamused look.

"AJ.....That's a dead tree you're beating." He said. Applejack looked up as a leaf fell down.

"I knew that." She said before walking off.

Bandit groaned and followed behind her.

"Another thing Applejack. You know all that backing with Pinkie you did? Well you ended up-"

"I'm kinda busy to be lectured right now, Bandit." Applejack interrupted.

"Applejack, You're putting everyone else's health at risk. Just let me help before-" Bandit tried to say again.

"Ugh. No, no, NO! How many times do I gotta say it? I don't need no help from nopony!" She exclaimed as she stomped off.

Bandit groaned.

"Ugh. She's more stubborn than a bull charging a waving cape." Bandit said before looking at the black bull in the fence.

"That's not offensive is it?" He asked.

"Not at all." The bull said.


Later, Fluttershy was leading Applejack to the bunnies.

"Oh Applejack! Thank you so much for offering your herding skills for the annual rabbit roundup." Fluttershy said gratefully.

"Ugh. Why are we doin' this?" Applejack asked

"Well, lots of new baby bunnies have been born, so it's my job to get a count of all the new families." Fluttershy said answered as they walked.

"Fine. Can we just get on with it?" Applejack asked.

"Certainly, but remember, these are bunnies we're dealing with, not cows. They're a timid bunch and need to be treated gently." Fluttershy tried to warn. Applejack began to prove she wasn't the element of patience at the moment.

"I do NOT need any direction on corrallin' critters. Right, Winona?" Applejack said.

Winona barked affirmatively. The bunnies were on alert as a result. Fluttershy got to them and began to softly speak.

"Okay, little bunnies! I need you to all gather here in the middle." Fluttershy began to instruct. Then Applejack decided to take the aggressive approach.

"That's right! Let's go, bunnies. In the center. Hop to it." She said with a stomp of the hoof. This scared the bunnies into a scatter.
"Swell. Just swell." She began to run after them, like she would herd cattle. "Put 'em up, Winona!"

Winona barked at the bunnies and ran after them as well. Every bush the bunnies hid in, Winona jumped in it and scattered them again.

"Applejack! Winona! Stop! You're scaring them." Fluttershy warned.

"We know what we're doing! Get along little bunnies!"

That's when the bunnies and started to stampede away and head straight to Ponyville.

"Oh no." Fluttershy said.

In the sky, Lightning Sprint looked towards the direction the bodies were coming from and saw how many were coming this way.

"Again?" Chad asked from the bathtub.

"STAMPEDE!" Lightning Sprint exclaimed as the bunnies rushed towards town.

As Ponyville began panicking to get to 'safety', The bunny stampede was running towards Daisy. As she saw them running towards her, she fainted in the middle of their path. The bunnies stampeded around her.

It didn't take long for Bandit to arrive at ponyville. There was no big mess that he could see, even when looking towards the 3 fainted ponies.

"The horror, the horror." Roseluck said.

" It was awful." Lily said.

"A disaster. A horrible, horrible disaster." Daisy added.

Bandit looked around again and didn't see any changes.

"I don't get it." He said.

"Our gardens, destroyed." Lily said

"Every last flower, devoured." Roseluck added.

"By... by... THEM!" Daisy said. Bandit looked and saw the bunnies eating the flowers.

"Okay. THAT'S it." Bandit said as he flew back to Sweet Apple Acres .


Back at Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack was practically talking in her sleep as she was kicking the 'last' tree.

"Must…. keep….. buckin'... just…... a few….. more. Must finish harvestin'." Applejack said.

Bandit landed in front of Applejack and hoisted her up with one hoof.

"All right, Applejack. Your applebucking hasn't just caused you problems, it's over-propelled Pegasus', practically poisoned plenty of ponies, and terrorized bushels of brand new bouncing baby bunnies. I don't care what you say, you. Need. Help." Bandit told her. Applejack frowned and wriggled out of his one hoofed grip. And kicked the apples out of the tree.

She looked at them fall in her baskets with pride.

"No, I don't. Look, I did it." Bandit looked and saw all the trees she Harvest. "I harvested the entire Sweet Apple Acres without your help. How d'ya like them apples?"

Bandit turned her head to the other 3/4ths of the apple trees. The ones she didn't do.

"How do you like THEM Apples?" He asked.

"Yeh beat me by one second." Big Macintosh said from beside them.

Applejack looked at all the apples she DIDN'T kick down.

She mumbled indistinctly before finally fainting.

"Applejack?" Bandit was heard calling very faintly at first, but as she opened her eyes, his voice became clearer.

"Applejack!" He called again.

"Huh?" She answered as she looked up at him.

"Oh good, you're okay." Bandit said with a relieved smile. "Now Applejack, I completely respect the Apple family ways. You're usually there to help anypony in need, so maybe you can put a little of your stubborn pride aside and allow your friends to help you." Bandit said to her.

"Okay Bandit" Applejack said.

"And this time. Saying no isn't gonna wait what?" Bandit asked, caught off guard.

"Yes Bandit. Yes, please. I could really use your help." She said, placing her hooves together as she begged him. Bandit chuckled.


"Dear my loving mother. My friend Applejack is the best friend a pony or Changeling, could ever have, and she's always there to help anypony. The only trouble is, when she needs help, she finds it hard to accept it, so while friendship is about giving of ourselves to friends, it's also about accepting what our friends have to offer. Your loving son, Bandit." Bandit wrote before sending the letter. He was pulling a large cart of apples before Applejack trotted over.

"How about y'all take a little break? I got some fine apple juice waitin' for ya!" Applejack said to the group. The other seven walked over to the table with the apple juice.

"I can't thank you enough for this help. I was acting a bit stubborn."

All Bandit had to do was smirk and raise an eyebrow.

"Okay. A mite stubborn, and I'm awful sorry. Now, I know I learned an important lesson about asking for help, but the true lesson here, is how lucky I am that I have all of you as my friends." Applejack said. Bandit smirked and started to pick them all up, hugging them. They giggled and hugged back. Chad popped out of Bandit's mane.

"Anyone hungry? I got those delicious muffins from earlier." Chad said as he held up a bowl of them. Pinkie recoiled in slight disgust.

"Eww! I threw those all away. Where'd you get them?" Pinkie asked.

"I remade them. Potato chips, soda, a half cup of lime juice and earthworms." Chad listed as he ate one. "Anyone?" He asked with a full mouth. Bandit took one and ate it as Spike grabbed another one.

The ponies began to walk away.

"Just a little nibble? Come on." Chad said as he followed them. Bandit smiled and followed as well, with Spike on his back.

Author's Note:

Hey howdy hecking hello! I am back with more chapters. Sorry for the long wait, my laptop was broken and I haven't exactly gotten a new one. So, i lost my motivation for a while. But my buddy Lightning Sprint helped me get it back. Thank him 3000.

Also, I know Applejack used lemon juice and not lime juice in the original show, but Chad and Lemons have a special significance that will only be revealed in later episodes.

Until next time. See you guys soon, and hope you enjoyed!