• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 656 Views, 18 Comments

Bohemian Rhapsody Equestria - BrakePads



Queen finds themselves in Equestria, enough said.

  • ...
7
 18
 656

Is this just fantasy?

At the Ponyville Castle, a large blob entered the main room and as quickly as it appeared, disappeared, with four humans with several crates and a alicorn.

“Wow! That is teleporting!” Freddie exclaimed.

“Can you give us a pre-warning next time please?” Roger asked Twilight.

“Wait, you haven't heard of teleportation before?”

“Yes, but only in science fiction, real life teleportation from where we come from will destroy the body or object and precisely assemble the object in the same way on the other end. Imagine how complex that’ll be.” Brian explained to Twilight.

“...”

“Are you an astrophysicist Twilight?” Asked Brian.

“Hey guys, we have vynl disc of all of our songs.” Deacon said from behind the pile of boxes.

“Oh good, we don’t have to do new stuff re of ring of every songs we have done." Freddie commented.

"Say, do you guys have magic?" Asked Twilight.

"No honey, what Kind of Magic?"

"What?!" And then Twilight fainted.

"Oh well, do you want to bring her to a bed?" Roger asked Deacon.

"Yes."


Twilight woke up in her guess bedroom, strange.

She felt vibrations in the room. Stranger.

And finally, Freddie Mercury singing "We're in the world of Crazies." Even more strange.

Twilight made her way down stares to see Freddie holding a kitchen utensil, Roger banging other utensils on pots and pans, Brain May flicking a lyre, and deacon blowing into a trumpet, creating some weird music of some sort.

"🎤My world has been turned upside dowwwwwwnn.
I am surrounded by the sound of the world
Where the sun shines brighter and the sky is purple.

All I see is makes me conclude...
We're in the world of crazies!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FOUR DOING?!" Twilight yelled out at the band, making them stop from what they were doing suddenly.

"Making improvised music darling."

"Is that what you call real music from your world?" Twilight asked while face planting herself.

"No, where is the electrical outlet?" Brain May asked."

"Right behind you." Twilight said rolling her eyes.

May turned around to find the outlet right behind him.

"Oh, right, silly me!" Brian chuckled before heading to an open box and picked up his Red Special.

"What is that thing?" Twilight asked, amazed at the instrument.

"It's my guitar, the Red Special." Brian said as he then carried a speaker over towards the outlet.

"Does it require magic?"

"Huh?"

"Oh right you guys don't have it."

"Correct." Roger Taylor said still behind his make-shift drum set at Brian May plugged in the system and let his hand rip.

"[Guitar sounds]"

This caused Twilight's hears to be covered by her hooves as the sound rang though the castle. When Brain stopped, he noticed that Twilight was shivering.

"Wh-ut-ut wu-as th-at?" She whimpered out.

"The pride of rock n' roll, the guitar." Brian said with glee.

"What was that noise?" A noise came from the door.

"I don't know darling, but it doesn't sound lady like."

"Common Rares! This band can do who knows what!"

"Looks like we have company." John Deacon said as the Twilight opened the door.

Author's Note:

This story will be comprised of short chapters.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment