• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 2,453 Views, 229 Comments

The Dusk of Troubled Views - ScorchingFlamesInc



In this sequel to The Dawn of a New Mission, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow question themselves a day after reforming. But when they are banished to an unknown world, the fate of Equestria relies on them... and three bipedal creatures.

  • ...
13
 229
 2,453

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16: Escape and Trucks

"Hey guys," I said, first looking at Cozy, and then Chrysalis and Tirek.

"Leo?!?!" Chrysalis exclaimed, still in surprised shock. She immediately regained composure and cleared her throat.

"And let me guess..." she resumed. She pointed her hoof at Eddie.

"That's my friend, Eddie..."

Eddie waved.

"And that is Dave."

Dave looked at Chrysalis and nodded.

"How did you all get here so quick and easy?" asked Tirek.

I told them about everything that happened when they were taken. I told them how I was contacted by Luster, but not even Luster herself knew how she was able to do that. I then explained that I decided to get help from my friends, then explained the process that happened after that... Luster teleported us here, along with my truck.

Then, I told them how the rest of the plan played out. Luster disguised us with a spell, and disguised our licenses as magic ID cards meant to put anyone who sees them in a trance. We also requested props.

"Wow..." Chrysalis said when I finally finished. "That was an interesting story."

"I do wonder how Luster was able to perform such powerful spells," Tirek thought.

"As I've said before, she doesn't even know how she was able to pull it off!" I replied.

Suddenly, a small sound caught everyone's attention. Moaning.

We all faced the direction and saw the female agent moving a bit more that she should.

She was regaining composure.

"Should we-" Eddie started.

"Yeah!" I said.

And one by one, we all bolted out of the room. Chrysalis first. Then Tirek. Then Cozy, Dave, Eddie, and finally, me.

As soon as I exited the door, I heard a booming voice behind me.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?!??!"

I picked up speed, and saw the others do so as well. I started to hear shouting, mainly from the woman.

"KEEP RUNNING!" I shriek.

Everyone else followed my instructions and picked up the pace.

Despite the weight, I caught up with everyone in a jiffy. But I wondered why Luster wasn't doing anything to help us.

Suddenly, a loud blaring alarm went off and the hallway suddenly started flashing red lights.

The agent set off the alarm!

We all continued barreling down the hallway, hoping to escape quick enough.

But finally, we approached the doors. I saw Tirek open it and hold it for everyone to get out.

"GO, GO, GO!!!" he said as we filed out the door one by one.

As soon as I got out, I heard Tirek follow. Dave was already near the truck

"OPEN THE TAILGATE AND GET IN!!!" I called out.

Dave opened the tailgate door, climbed on top of it, and started undoing the cover. Once he finished undoing the tailgate cover, Chrysalis got in. Once Cozy and I got there, I opened the back seat, and Cozy Glow flew inside. We waited for Tirek, who was already there, and he got into the tailgate.

"Crouch down!" I ordered.

Tirek nodded and crouched down.

I tossed my keys over to Eddie. "GET IN THE FRONT SEATS AND GO!"

My friends dashed into the truck, and it only took one sputter to start. The truck lurched forward, smoke and screeching emitting from the tires.

"EVERYBODY HOLD ON!" I heard Dave scream.

Tirek and I grabbed the side of the tailgate. Chrysalis held Cozy Glow close, and Tirek pulled Chrysalis even closer.

The car raced out of the driveway and started to back away. The agents just got out of the building by the time we turned a corner.

After that, there was nothing else.

My gaze left the back of the truck, and I looked down at the tailgate ground.

We were finally safe.



Back in Equestria...



Judgement Law smiled at the projection of what he saw. There, the former villains and their 6 human allies escaped the grasp of their government.

"I don't get it..." said the pony who always sits next to Judgement's left. "WHY would we help everyone foil our plans?!?"

"Yeah..." agreed the pony who always sat on the right of Judgement. "Everything would have went our way. WHY would you thwart the plan?"

Judgement just snickered. A yellow glow emitted from his head and suddenly, the three mysterious ponies weren't sitting on their thrones anymore. Instead, they sat in the Canterlot Garden, right in front of a new stone statue of a recently petrified pony.

"You see..." Judgement began. "Eventually, we would all get bored of this victory. We would want to experience the satisfaction of ruling. And we all know we can't just give Equestria back, no matter HOW powerful we are. So I figured... why rule ONE world so you can rule TWO?!!?"

"Wait..." started the left cloaked pony. "Couldn't you have just taken the humans BEFORE they rescued the villains?!?!"

"I wanted to see how devoted they would be... so I came up with a fake plan to allow them to escape with the villains. And these humans... especially the leader one... they have potential to be our one ticket."

"And the others?" asked the right cloaked pony. "Should we just have them destroyed again?"

"No..." Judgement said. "We need to steal their power. All we need to do is wait for the right time to go to Earth and confront our foes."

"Seems like a plan," said the left cloaked pony.

Judgement nodded before the three cloaked ponies returned their gazes to Luster Dawn, imprisoned in stone, with fear in her eyes.

Author's Note:

One issue down... one to go.

Our only ally... gone!

Could we be able to defeat Judgement before he takes us?

Feel free to make theories on what will happen! And always let the brony or pegasister within conquer your creativity.

PreviousChapters Next