• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 2,453 Views, 229 Comments

The Dusk of Troubled Views - ScorchingFlamesInc



In this sequel to The Dawn of a New Mission, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow question themselves a day after reforming. But when they are banished to an unknown world, the fate of Equestria relies on them... and three bipedal creatures.

  • ...
13
 229
 2,453

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Traps and Policemen

The manager of the restaraunt made her way to the table. I half expected her to make her way to the phone.

"Leo..." she began. "What are those things?"

I expected to hear kids crying before I remembered there wasn't any children here.

I had to be honest. There was no way out of this.

"C-cartoon characters... from a show I watch..." I said.

"Cartoon... animals?" she asked.

Chrysalis shuffled on the table and straightened her body. I knew she wanted to attack. I held up my hand to give her the signal to back down. Reluctantly, she slouched down again.

"Y-yes they are. I admit it. I lied! But you know what? I had to! For their safety! These beings deserved my help to learn the good side of life, because theirs fell apart! Even if you wouldn't call the cops, I know that someone out there would!!! Just don't call them, let us go, and have everyone here promise this to keep this a secret! Do anything! Just keep them a secret from anyone else!"

Now, I wasn't sure the manager would call the cops. She was always nice to me, but I couldn't trust anyone!

"Please," I begged.

I couldn't figure out what she was thinking, but I hoped that she would let us go.

"Ok... you can go," she sighed.

"Thank you," I said. I took out most of my money and put it on the table. "Keep the change. A token of gratitude."

The trio strained to disguise themselves again. It took a few minutes until they did, before we all got off our seats.

"Should I pay for the table and seat?" I asked, pointing to the damage Tirek did.

"You're in hot water enough," the manager said. "I got it."

"Thank you again," I nod.

We made our way to the door and I put my hand on the handle.

I tried opening the door.

It didn't budge.

"Is this locked?" I asked.

"I don't think so..." said the manager. She walked over and examined the lock. She used her keys to make sure her suspicions were correct.

"Yep... the door is just fine..."

I tried again. It was still shut.

"A little help?"

Tirek walked over and tried opening the door. Nothing. He kicked it hard. Nothing. He even went back and charged at it. Nothing.

"You should be lucky the door didn't break. I already have to pay for the table," said the manager.

Tirek chuckled.

"Sorry..."

"Well this sucks! We're TRAPPED here!" Cozy Glow exclaimed.

"Couldn't you use magic to open this door?" I inquired.

"MAGIC?" the manager gasped in suprise.

"I thought you KNEW that!" Cozy wailed.

"I thought it was only an ability for you to transform!"

"PLEASE don't call the police!" I begged.

"Don't worry! Magic or not, I won't call the cops!"

Suddenly, a loud voice erupted in the building.

It wasn't inside though.

"THIS IS THE POLICE!!!!! SURRENDER THE CREATURES NOW!!!"

Everybody darted to the window they were closest to and looked outside. What I saw was a police car with two policemen! One had a megaphone.

"DID SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!?!?!" Cozy fearfully quivered.

"If they did, we would hear!" Chrysalis burst.

"If nobody called, why are the POLICE even HERE!?!?!" I shrieked.



A few minutes ago in another state...



Two policemen sat on a bench near their car for their break, sipping cups of joe.

"I tell ya..." the one on the left side said. "It's nice to have a break every now and then, you know?"

"Yeah," the one on the right chuckled.

Suddenly, two cloaked unknown creatures appeared out of nowhere, startling the policemen.

"WHAT THE-" was all the left one could say before he and his partner were put in a trance and began glowing purple.

"So, what's the plan?" asked the cloaked pony who wasn't performing the spell.

"I thought you knew it," said the one performing the spell, his hood glowing purple.

"I like hearing it," the first one shrugged.

"Ok. The plan is that one of us inserts fake memories into the brains of these humans. The memories are of them being called to a special mission in another state. That mission is to go to the location those three former villains live in to track them down, which took a couple days. After we give them those fake memories, we send them to the restaurant those six fools are at!"

"Seems like it works. I like it!"

And with that, the cloaked ponies performed the spell, and teleported them to the restaurant.



*Restaurant, present time...*



"WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!!" the other policeman shouted. "AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DISGUISING YOURSELVES!!!!"

"How did they-" Chrysalis began. But she stopped.

I didn't know why. My body was so tense and angry. I wanted to hurt whoever called the cops. I even muttered it.

"I wanna get whoever called the cops... they deserve to go to hell those..."

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look and see that it was Chrysalis, who was next to me as we saw the police out side.

"Don't," Chrysalis said. "Don't make the same mistakes we made..."

Those words were all I needed to hear. I'm a good person. It wasn't like me to be like that. It's just that I cared about them.

"We have no other choice," said Tirek. "We can't stay and we can't run..."

"No... don't..." I hissed. I had no tears, but I felt broken.

Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy all left their spots and headed to the door. Nobody was in their way, so no one had to move. Chrysalis grabbed the door handle and FINALLY opened it, and then the trio went to the front of the police car. They did not turn back into themselves. The police gave orders to the trio before they entered the vehicle.

Then, the police drove off.

"Are you ok?" the manager asked.

I shook my head.

"No."

Author's Note:

Whelp... my life just shattered.

The trio has been officially separated from me. There is nobody left to help us.

Or is there?

You will find out either today or tomorrow.

Feel free to make theories on what will happen! And always let the brony or pegasister within conquer your creativity.

PreviousChapters Next