• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 2,455 Views, 229 Comments

The Dusk of Troubled Views - ScorchingFlamesInc



In this sequel to The Dawn of a New Mission, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow question themselves a day after reforming. But when they are banished to an unknown world, the fate of Equestria relies on them... and three bipedal creatures.

  • ...
13
 229
 2,455

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: Agents and Dummies

"STOP!!!" a voice said.

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice and saw a man wearing a suit and sunglasses. Like the two other agents in the room. He was a somewhat thin man with brown hair and a brown moustache, which seemed to be very neatly shaved and trimmed.

"Who are you?" Beck asked.

"Ah! Yes. I am Agent Bruncowski! We have been assigned from another FBI building to explore this wonderful place and teach a few lessons. So when we saw you in this room, we figured this would be a place to start."

"We? You have others with you?" asked the other agent.

"Yes I do..."

Agent Bruncowski walked into the room and two other agents followed. The first one that came in looked a bit scruffy with the facial hair, and he was a bit shorter than the other two. The second one was the tallest out of all of them, and he also had a moustache.

Bruncowski motioned his hand to the blond-haired agent.

"This is Agent Gerald..." said Bruncowski.

Bruncowski motioned his hand to the other agent beside him.

"...And this is Agent Darryl."

"Well, it is nice that you are here to teach us stuff..." Beck said. "But we were doing something important."

"It wouldn't hurt to wait," Bruncowski replied.

The woman groaned.

"Fine!" she huffed. "But make it quick!!!"

"Now, how about all of you surround this table?" asked Agent Bruncowski. "Leave some room for us."

The men scootched over to make room for the three new agents. Bruncowski cracked his knuckles.

"Now, I've been told by an anonymous source that you all haven't had your proper CPR training," said Bruncowski.

"Are you stupid?!" Beck spat. "Some of us have taken the proper training for that sort of thing."

"Some of you. You said some. Meanwhile, as this isn't medical related, some of you are bound to have not had that kind of modern training. Raise your hands if that is so."

Five men raised their hands.

"I see, I see... Well, gentlemen let's get our training equipment..." Bruncowski ordered. The three agents then left the room, before coming back holding items. Bruncowski held a dummy with no limbs while Gerald held three baseball bats.

Bruncowski tossed the dummy to the ground, which landed on it's back.

"Now..." Bruncowski began. "We shall teach a little bit about CPR, and what to do if it doesn't work. Allow us to demonstrate..."

Bruncowski headed to the right side of dummy and kneeled down. He put his hands on the dummy's chest and started pumping his hands.

"Stay away from the light..." Bruncowski yelled. "DON'T LEAVE US!!!!"

Agent Bruncowski continued pumping his hands on the dummy for a few seconds.

"GERALD! DARRYL! HELP ME!!!"

Gerald and Darryl went over and both kneeled on the other side of the dummy. Darryl put his hands above Bruncowski's and Gerald put his hands above Darryl's. All three of them used their might to pump on the dummy's chest. It was enough for Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, and Tirek to all smile.

"WE'RE LOSING HIM!!!" Darryl shrieked.

"NOT ON MY WATCH!" Bruncowski replied. "GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF THE WAY, BOYS!!!!!"

Bruncowski clasped his hands together, brought them above this head, and then slammed them down on the dummy's chest. He did it a few times before Darryl took his turn. A few hits later, Gerald gave it a go.

It was starting to become a challenge for the reformed trio to not laugh.

After Gerald's fifth hit, he put his head on the dummy's chest.

"NO RESPONSE!!!" he screamed.

"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!" Bruncowski shouted.
He got up, went to the baseball bats, grabbed one, and went to the dummy.

"DON'T WORRY!!! WE'LL SAVE YOU! BACK AWAY, GUYS!!!!"

Gerald and Darryl got up and backed away. Bruncowski lifted his baseball bat, and then brought the bat down, hitting the dummy square in the chest. Again and again, he hit the dummy in the chest five more times, before he bent down, and screamed in the dummy's 'ear'.

"STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!!! WE WON'T LOSE YOU!!!!! NOT TODAY!!!! GRAB A BAT!!!!"

Bruncowski got back up on his feet as Gerald and Darryl went and grabbed bats of their own. The two other agents went back to their spots, before Bruncowski backed away and nodded. Then, the three agents, started beating the dummy with their bats. A few times they missed, but they were so focused on 'saving it' to care.

"HIT HARDER!!!!! WE WILL NOT LOSE ANOTHER LIFE!!! WE WON'T!!!" Bruncowski screamed.

Small giggles were heard from Tirek, Cozy, and Chrysalis.

Ten more hits later, Brunkowski finally tossed his bat away.

"STOP HITTING!!! I HAVE ONE MORE IDEA!!!"

Gerald and Maverick followed his order, before Bruncowski went closer to the dummy, bent down, grabbed it's neck with both of his hands, and tilted it up halfway off the ground.

"HANG IN THERE!!!! YOU'RE ALMOST SAFE!!!!"

Bruncowski suddenly started slamming the dummy on the ground repeatedly.

It finally took 30 seconds for Beck to appropriately respond to the madness. She got up on her feet, and slammed her fist on the table, catching everyone's attention.

"ENOUGH!!!!" she screamed. "AGENT BRUNCOWSKI!!!! I don't know whether you three are two eggs short of a basket, or if this was some unscripted comedy show! Whatever the case, this does not qualify as CPR! I let this carry on long enough. Either you three leave, or we will force you!"

"What? No! I'm an agent. I even have my card to prove it. Here!"

Agent Bruncowski stood on his feet and kicked the dummy away.

"Ok. I want everyone to see my card, so I can SHOW you that I am official FBI! However..."

Bruncowski pointed at Cozy, Chrysalis and Tirek.

"I want you three to look away. This is FBI info. None of your business."

They all obeyed.

Bruncowski reached into his pocket and pulled out an ID card. Quickly, he put it in the center of the table.

"Here it is," he said before quckly looking away. Daryyl and Gerald did the same.

"Why are you..." the woman began. But then something caught her attention.

A golden orb suddenly manifested above the table. Nobody had any time to react, so when the light surrounding orb hit a high level, it caused everyone looking at it to pass out.

When the glow faded, Bruncowski, Gerald, Darryl, and the captive cartoon characters all opened their eyes and saw what had happened.

Bruncowski nodded to Gerald and Darryl before the three agents rushed over to their aid.

"What are you doing?" Cozy asked.

"Saving you guys," Bruncowski said. He then reached up to his moustache and peeled it off his face. At first, Cozy cringed before she realized the moustache was fake. As for Chrysalis and Tirek, they didn't cringe at all. They immediately caught on as soon as Bruncowski grabbed it.

As soon as Bruncowski peeled off his stache', he dropped it to the floor and took off his sunglasses, revealing his true face to everyone else in the room. The captives felt immediate joy.

It should have, of course, been obvious the whole time.

It was Leo.

Author's Note:

The CPR bit sort of stemmed from this show called 'Impractical Jokers'. Comment down if you've heard of it. Otherwise, if you want to watch it on cable, go to the truTV channel.

ALSO comment down if you ALREADY knew who the agents were the whole time.

Are we finally safe from all other dangers except Judgement?

What does Judgement have planned for us?

Find out tomorrow.

You can find the poll on my blog.

Feel free to make theories on what will happen! And always let the brony or pegasister within conquer your creativity.

PreviousChapters Next