• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 2,450 Views, 229 Comments

The Dusk of Troubled Views - ScorchingFlamesInc



In this sequel to The Dawn of a New Mission, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow question themselves a day after reforming. But when they are banished to an unknown world, the fate of Equestria relies on them... and three bipedal creatures.

  • ...
13
 229
 2,450

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 29: Explanations and Screams

Ok... so I'm back to narrating? Ok then...

Anyway, just to get this out of the way, when Grogar used his magic to freeze us humans in place, it didn't make us unconsious. I knew because I could still see and hear everything. I just couldn't move and speak. So I pretty much watched helplessly as Grogar put the three former villains (back) in stone before carrying us humans into a portal that led to Equestria.

And I would have probably been excited. But since all hope in Equestria was lost and we were being kidnapped, my heart sank a little instead.

So when I felt Grogar move my body and set it into a chair in front of a table, I knew what was coming. I tried to move, but it pretty much felt like sleep paralysis to me.

But finally, when Grogar sat in the chair across from me and scooted closer to the table, the yellow aura faded from my eyes.

I tried to get up, but when I looked down, I noticed that most of my body was still covered in a yellow aura.

"Obviously, I could just threaten to disintegrate you if you tried anything, but this is much better..." Grogar smirked.

I looked back up at him. Some of me wanted to point out that he could just disintegrate me, but that means death. Though then again, this ram is unpredictable.

I really didn't know what to say.

"No questions?" Grogar snarked.

"Ok fine," I said, deciding to wing it. "What is the point of you interrogating me?"

"Many reasons," Grogar replied. "For one, the whole time I watched you, you seemed like the leader."

"I am no leader."

"Well, I figured I could explain to you a little about how I managed to pull the strings. Then I have something that I want to ask you about."

"Why would you explain your plan to me?"

"Well somecreature has to find out how I managed to work behind the curtains at some point," said Grogar. "Allow me to explain everything... you already are aware of my little 'Luster Dawn' scheme."

I lifted my brow. "Yes, of course I do. You pretended to be her via illusion magic."

"Exactly! Whenever she spoke to you, it wasn't her! It was me! Half of the time during my rule over Equestria, I spent some time at your planet... near you, casting those spells. I was there outside your home, and where you met your friends. I disguised you and your friends. And I made your vehicle go out of control.. And that female that interrogated your friends? She was under my control... meant to keep those three imprisoned, and maybe more."

"But why would you foil your own spell?" I inquired. "If you mind controlled the agent, WHY would you let us save the others?"

"I love to see fear," Grogar said. "We also knew about some of the locations on Earth due to this process... You may be wondering, how were your friends caught? I searched for a human all on their lonesome, and mind-controlled them to give me the name of authority in their town. They told me about the 'police' in your area, and I made him call them and lead them to where you were busted in the first place. Once they lead your friends out, an associate of mine stopped their journey, and he, along with my background help, brought them over to that 'FBI' area."

"You know Grogar..." I began to say. "It amazes me that despite your age, you somehow knew of places were creatures are studied, or knew about the police."

"You modern creatures are ignorant," Grogar snarked. "Equestria had law enforcement a long time ago, just not as strong as today. And when I studied modern Equestria, I learned of the police. And how I learned about places where foreign things I studied... well... I overheard a group of ponies talking about 'aliens'. So when I decided to listen in to figure out what aliens are since they were never discussed in my time, it turns out that aliens can be studied. So later I figured that if Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow weren't from Earth, they were aliens. So that's how I learned of the FBI center... a place where the former villains were imprisoned or maybe even nearly destroyed, and all the pieces fell in place."

"Sheesh," I muttered. "Of course you haven't heard about aliens. You're probably older than Celestia!"

"Perhaps..." Grogar said.

His chair then scootched back and he hopped off the chair.

"I think that's enough for now," he grinned. He lit up his horns and the drawing floated toward him.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I asked suspiciously. I knew Grogar was the Father of Monsters. So him getting an idea from a drawing meaning evil was bad news.

Grogar didn't respond. Instead, he turned and walked out the door.

"WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yelled.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be back. And when you see me again, it will be the last time you see anything," Grogar promised.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Enjoy your last few minutes," Grogar hissed.

"PLEASE NO!" I shrieked.

And then Grogar slammed the door, leaving me all alone.

Author's Note:

I apologize for the fact that this chapter was very complex. But remember, it's hard to tie everything together.

So we now know how the strings were pulled. But is this really my end?

Find out next chapter. Coming soon!

Link to other stories (if you want to read them. You don't have to): https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theories on what will happen. And always let the brony or pegasister within conquer your creativity.

PreviousChapters Next