• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 2,429 Views, 229 Comments

The Dusk of Troubled Views - ScorchingFlamesInc



In this sequel to The Dawn of a New Mission, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow question themselves a day after reforming. But when they are banished to an unknown world, the fate of Equestria relies on them... and three bipedal creatures.

  • ...
13
 229
 2,429

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 18: Emperor and Kings

Everyone stared at the blue ram, who was facing the former villains with a grin on his face.

"I-I don't understand..." Chrysalis said. "You can't be here! It's just somepony else disguising themselves as Grogar again."

"WRONG!!!" said Grogar. "After the stunt that the draconequis pulled, I doubt that anypony or creature would disguise themselves as me once again."

Grogar pointed a forehoof at himself.

"THIS is the REAL mel!" he said.

"Draconequis?" Tirek said. "You mean Discord?"

"I would rather not speak his foolish name!" replied Grogar. "After he reformed, I started to consider him a disgrace to villainy!"

"Ok..." Cozy said. "Now I'm MORE confused. HOW do you know about Discord reforming and disguising as you? Was it your crystal ball or something?"

Grogar grinned.

"No, actually..." he said. "When I came back, I managed to get a little assistance..."

"From who?" asked Eddie from behind.

Suddenly, with a flash of purple on Grogar's right, along with a flash of blue on his left, the two remaining cloaked ponies appeared, obstructing the humans from view a little bit more.

"Show them," said Grogar.

Suddenly, the right cloaked pony started glowing purple while the other began glowing blue. Both of their cloaks disintegrated, revealing silhouettes of unicorns. Both has shaggy manes and tails.

But then they started to change.

The pony glowing purple started to grow, but only slightly. His shaggy mane and tail changed a little and even started to flow. A few bits of familiar clothing and armor appeared on his body. His purple magic aura around his horn started to have a green outline with black lightning coming out of it.

At the same time as the right pony, the left one changed as well. He started to stand on his forehooves and he got even bigger than the other one. Parts of his body expanded, while areas like the one surrounding his stomach stayed slim. He got more shaggy, his tail got longer, and a peculiar piece of headware appeared on his head, which was changing form. Everyone could see armor appear on his body as well. Three claws grew on his forehooves while two grew on his hind hooves.

Finally, when the transformation was finished, everypony could see that Grogars two henchmen were also familiar. Once again, everyone but Eddie and Dave gasped.

"King Sombra? The Storm King?" Leo sputtered. "What the hay is going on here?"

"Yeah..." Cozy said. "Wasn't the Storm King turned to stone and then destroyed? And when we last saw Sombra, he turned down the idea of working together with us, resulting in him being defeated again."

"I know how you brought Sombra back..." Leo began. Everyone their gazes to him, with the current villains only turning their heads to see him. "But HOW did you bring the STORM KING back? And HOW were you able to convince SOMBRA to WORK with you?"

Suddenly, the mouths of all the humans glowed black and yellow, signifying their lips were sealed shut.

"That's enough out of YOU humans..." Grogar said. "Very well. I WILL tell you the story. And when I am done, I have ONE more friend to introduce to you all..."

Everyone except Grogar's associates were confused.

"Wait. Did you capture LUSTER?" panicked Chrysalis.

"Yes I did..." Grogar said. The former villains hung their heads in sadness.

"But that is not who I am talking about..." Grogar continued. "Nor am I talking about any other pony or creature that I held hostage. You will have to wait until I finish telling you the tale. The tale about how I came back."

Grogar cleared his throat.

Author's Note:

I didn't want this chapter to be less than 1,000 words. But I figured the backstory would be best for the next chapter.

Anywho, not only is Grogar back, but the two kings as well. Find out soon how it happened.

Oh, and before I leave, I have a NEW story. It's called 'Darker Shadows'. What is it about? The description says it all.

Poll: WHICH CROSSOVER FIC SHOULD HAPPEN?

Link to poll: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/881006/poll-which-crossover-fic-should-happen

Link to other stories (if you want to read them. You don't have to): https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theories on what will happen. And always let the brony or pegasister within conquer your creativity.

PreviousChapters Next