• Published 29th Jul 2019
  • 465 Views, 3 Comments

The Not So Exciting Adventures in Equestria - Matteoarts



You ever go from being on top of the world, to nothing? Sure you have, it's just this time you've also got a job at the Carousel Boutique, and have to answer to Rarity! I hope you have fun!

  • ...
3
 3
 465

Chapter 4: The Blood Trial

The Blood Trial

The sound of knocking at my door jolted me awake from my sleep, and for a brief moment, I thought I forgot to work today but as I kinda came back to myself, I remembered that it was Saturday. Rarity is kind enough to let me have my weekends off, which was unheard of back on Earth for me. One of the many benefits of Equestria I guess, but the only problem was that Saturday wasn't really a day off.

"Hold on!" I shouted as the knocking continued.
I got up, and walked to the front door of my fairly large house. The house they gave me to live in is huge compared to my tiny apartment back on Earth. Hell, this place would cost at least six figures back on Earth, and they just gave it to me.I opened the door, and there stood Princess Twilight Sparkle.

"Good morning Anon!" said Twilight in a cheery tone "How are ....What in Equestria are you wearing?"

My face quickly flushed with embarrassment because I just opened the door to greet Twilight Sparkle with that fucking Trixie cape on. No idea where the hat went though.

"I, uh got it from that magic show of Trixie's," I say quickly.

"Uh, huh. Anyways, as you know today is your weekly checkup, and I need to ask you some questions about your stay in Equestria. You know, how are you taking to being here, how's the weather for you, and is the atmosphere making you feel any strange feelings of any kind? Maybe it's given you any powers in tandem with the sun?" said Twilight as she flipped through some pages of a book.
"Uh, everything's fine. No powers though," I said.

Twilight wrote what I just said down into a levitating notebook and slammed it shut.

"Okay! Now, I'll need to take a blood sample," said Twilight

"Wait, the last time this happened, a nurse came to do that. Are you even professionally trained?" I asked.

"Well....no. But has that ever stopped progress before? I think not. Nurse RedHeart was supposed to come today, but as a Princess, I gave her the day off since I'm just such a benevolent ruler. Besides, we have do it do it again just to be safe. Do you really want me to list all of the reasons why? For all I know you may be carrying a super disease, or you could be infected by something from Equestria! This could be a matter of life and death, or even for the fate of the universe!" shouted Twilight.

"Uh...okay. Do you even know where the draw blood from? Safely?" I asked.

"To be fair, I could really draw blood anywhere I wish, but since you mentioned safety, I guess I should mention that I also learned a spell last night that should be able to help us. Unless you already know where I should draw the blood from that is," said Twilight.

"There's like a part of my arm I think you could use," I said.

"Great! Let's get started," said Twilight as her horn glowed, and then a flash happened.

"And done," said Twilight as a blood floated in the air in a blue transparent field.
As Twilight moved the blood into a vial, I ran my left hand over my right arm, trying hard to not believe that she just teleported blood out of my body.

"Dude, that.....is weird," I said.

"I guess it is a little strange drawing blood that way, but hey! It was quicker then normal, right?" asked Twilight Sparkle.

"I guess....I'm going to go back to bed now. Feel free to show yourself out," I said.

"Alright. Have a good sleep, and see ya next Saturday!" shouted Twilight right as she just.....poofed into thin air? I don't know.
As I began to walk back to my room, Twilight poofed back into my house.

"I almost forgot to give you these, here. Have a cookie, and a juice box," said Twilight before levitating the cookie, and juice box over to me.

"Bye!" shouted Twilight as she poofed into thin air. again.
I sighed as I stabbed a straw through my juice box. As I took a sip, I just decided to go for a walk, cause fuck it you know?

Author's Note:

It's still shit.