• Published 13th Jul 2019
  • 4,001 Views, 14 Comments

Busty Business 2: The Calendar Shoot - Pegasus 25



Rainbow Dash and Rarity have a new favorite spell, one that really brings the two of them together in a way like no other. But with a Wonderbolts calendar shoot coming up, Rainbow Dash has a sexy idea to boost her bust size for the picture shoot...

  • ...
13
 14
 4,001
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

oh my :rainbowderp:

is there any more in store?

maybe having more ponies in the fun of the spell or whatever spells Rarity finds?

like a jealous Fleetfoot finding out about said spell and asks/begs Rarity & Rainbow Dash to try it out on herself with either one or both of em?

You have perfectly set up for a sequel. Hopefully there is one

9729171
9729107
You can bet on there being a sequel. Rarity has a week to do whatever she wants to Rainbow, and she plans on using it.

9729213
Only issue I have is Rarity saying a full first week, that seems a bit of overkill for something that could have been avoided entirely.

1) she knows Rainbow's competive nature, so she should have known what was going to happen. Counterarguemnt is Rainbow coulld have said no, but she was in a position where she had no escape

2) Rainbow tried to fight off the advances, but pleasure took over

3) she loved being Rainbow's breasts


So, I can understand a few days, but Rarity is doing Rainbow dirty by it being a full week

9729213
Where is the sequel?:fluttershysad: I can't findit!!!!:raritycry:

:raritywink:

9729369
There is no sequel yet, this story was just released today.

9729459
I know, just joking.:scootangel:

9729213

:raritystarry:

gonna be fun reading the stuff thats gonna happen

Hah! I didn't think I'd care for these, but I did like them. The everyday, slice-of-life parts are what really sell it. Otherwise it's just mindless clop.
You've built the stories like a fine porny soup. Good job!

Great story! I like that Rarity is understandably hesitant about giving up her identity and that Rainbow continues to treat her like a person, knowing that she might not be comfortable with teasing about her position. Of course, now that they're both comfortable with it (with Rarity even making her own transformation into a position of power over Rainbow by the end), maybe some teasing would be in order.

9730809

Agreed! Lots of stories like this focus on the sexy shenanigans on Friday night, but hardly anyone writes about the everyday activities on Wednesday morning. What's it like to be an inanimate body part attached to someone while they...stand in line at the bank, or do a crossword puzzle? Would Rarity be frustrated that Rainbow wrote the wrong answer for 14-Across but she can't say anything about it? Inquiring minds need to know!

... sweet sassafras, that was good.

Now I'm disappointed that this didn't arouse me. Still, good writing!

The one thing I kind of don't like about what Rarity wants Dash to do to pay her back is that it feels like "One week in addition to the trip up" is a bit overkill, especially considering the photo shoot and the events that followed was only like one day.

Busty Business 3: Booty Business

Login or register to comment