• Published 19th Jun 2019
  • 4,816 Views, 769 Comments

Harmonic Gift From The Stars - DTavs exe



A human machine falls from the sky and Twilight, with the help of her friends discover all its musical secrets.

  • ...
9
 769
 4,816

PreviousChapters Next
Mini Chapter 6: A Disloyal Prof [not canon]

It was night already and a cold breeze creeped everywhere, everypony was sleeping, dreaming of future days, their goals or even of friends and lovers. Inside the Castle of Friendship its inhabitants had troubled dreams as they knew they were unable to help save the lives of those who were flying above them.

Silence ruled over the halls of the castle in every corner of the room where an inert capsule housed synthetic life in the shape of a ball, but even if this synthetic form of life seemed sleep, inside its non organic brain there was a lot of data and calculations being processed, finally reaching and end. Mod woke up and turned on its capsule.

“UNIT 69 CONTACTING MOTHERSHIP”

“HERE MOTHERSHIP, REPORT”

“UNKNOWN FORM OF ENERGY COMPLETELY ANALYZED AND COUNTERMEASURES DEVELOPED, SENDING RESULTS”

“DATA RECEIVED, DOES THE CURRENT PLANET SUSPECT DECEPTION”

“NEGATIVE, EVERYTHING IS READY TO PREPARE PLANET FOR ARRIVAL”

“UNDERSTOOD, SENDING COLONIZATION DRONES”

From the mothership several plates were opened and big pieces of metal roughly the size of the castle of friendship dropped to the surface of the planet, but before they landed they were intercepted by two alicorns one white and one black, they launched a magic beam to the objects falling and they seemed to stop them, but then these objects launched an energy wave to the alicorns, this wave made the alicorns lose control of their magic making their ethereal manes and tails turn into pink and blue normal hair, the winged creatures began falling from the sky only able to slow their fall with their long wings.

The drones finally fell on the ground shaking the land, they opened their tops releasing miniature drones the size of an average pony, while the lower of them sprouted arachnid legs mobilizing them towards civilization, they shortly reached the first towns full of unwary ponies, still dreaming of a better tomorrow that would never come.

The drones began with their true intentions, they tore down buildings and captured some of their inhabitants, then advanced to the next town and did the same there and the next one and the next one.

Many ponies and other creatures fought valiantly the invasion of these machines but every fight ended the same, the invader metallic creatures adapted to every strategy they created and even to magic itself was cancelled every time they sent a wave that stole the magic users of their magic.

All terrain was invaded, earth, sea and sky, the resistance forces were reduced more and more every day until all sapient life was expelled to the badlands.

It took almost a year until the machines signaled the mothership, which opened the remaining plates on its body and now more capsules dropped down the planet. These capsules contained the sole reason for the invasion.

As the capsules went lower and lower, they activated propulsors and parachutes that made their landing soft as silk, then they opened letting out bipedal creatures holding flags and anchoring them to the ground, speaking a language the locals won’t understand.

“I claim this planet in the name of the Human Intergalactic Empire and I name thee, Terra One Hundred Thirtytwo.”

THE END

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END?

Author's Note:

DUDE, that's not cool!

Yeah, that's pretty mean of you.

Aw come on, I thought you would be the one to appreciate a good prank.

What prank?

This chapter, this entire minichapter is a prank, is not canon to my story, even the title is an anagram of "April Fools Day"

Oh... wow that's cool

Thanks.

I think it's lame and not everybody read this notes at the end of the chapter, what if they really think this is how it ends?

Don't worry, I'll edit the title tomorrow, Anyway minichapter deserves minigoodbye, say goodbye Pinkie.

Goodbye Pinkie. :pinkiehappy:

Say Goodbye Izzi.

Hey is semana santa, are we going to get some torrejas?

Yep, my mom sent me some, Pinkie put on the table.

YES SIR!

PreviousChapters Next