• Published 19th Jun 2019
  • 4,812 Views, 769 Comments

Harmonic Gift From The Stars - DTavs exe



A human machine falls from the sky and Twilight, with the help of her friends discover all its musical secrets.

  • ...
9
 769
 4,812

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: We Come in Peace.

At Canterlot Royal Plaza, the ponies were gathering for the traditional yearly Royal Hearth’s Warming Message from the Princess, this would be the first time in history that other than Princess Celestia gives the message. The crowd cheered when Princess Twilight Sparkle showed at the royal balcony donning full regalia and scepter, at her side her Royal Advisor carrying a box.

Princess Twilight lifted her hoof and the crowd went silent, she was ready to give her very first Royal Hearth’s Warming Message and she knew this one will be remembered for ages, for she will share with Equestria more than they expected.

She cleared her throat and used her Royal Canterlot voice, “for many, the lighting of the Flaming Hearth is when Hearth’s Warming begins. Expected by hundreds of thousands of ponies around Equestria, it starts with the ceremony of Friendship Kindling that consist of foals from the three tribes, singing carols, powering the magic flames that burns with the power of friendship.”

“The pony who introduced this tradition many centuries ago, was none other than Clover the Clever. She served Princess Platinum and Equestria faithfully, spreading a message of peace, friendship and goodwill until the day she closed her eyes for the last time.”

“This year has been a year of many changes, some are good and some other not so good, but this year was also of discoveries and new beginnings. The Wonderbolts celebrate a new generation of flyers with a memorable fly-past demonstrating a thrilling unity of purpose and execution. We owe them and all our Armed Services our deepest gratitude.”

“My brother server in the Royal Guard for many years, he even became the Captain of said Royal Guard, many good ponies have been lost on the countless battles protecting our way of life. At Hearth’s Warming, we become keenly aware of loved ones who are no longer with us. But, of course, we would not grieve if we did not love.”

“Love, that’s all it takes, to love your neighbor as much as you love yourself, it sounds pretty easy but is possibly one of the hardest things to accomplish successfully, I have seen many changes on my beloved Equestria since I was just a foal. But through the many changes I have seen over the years, faith, family and friendship have been not only a constant for me but a source of personal comfort and reassurance.”

“Its strength lies in the bonds of affection it promotes, and a common desire to live in a better, more peaceful world. Even with the most deeply held differences, treating others with respect and as a friend is always a good first step towards greater understanding.”

“For that reason I wanted to share with you one secret that I have kept for several moons,” the multitude of ponies stared at their princess whispering about what could she mean, “since before Summer. An unknown object fell on the outskirts of Ponyville, I was able to retrieve the object and study it, discovering that it was in fact not naturally made, but it wasn’t made by any living creature on planet Equum.”

The crowd began to talk among themselves making a lot of noise, Twilight lifted her hoof and her subjects went silent again.

“Please remain calm, indeed this object was created by a culture outside of our planet. It was created by aliens,” that was it, this caused a commotion between the ponies present at the plaza, some were wondering if this was real, Twilight lifted her hoof but wasn’t able to calm the crowd this time, she ignited her horn and cast an exploding spell on the sky, this caught the attention of everypony, “I know that this is hard to believe and I know you might need more than my word as proof, so I have brought to you some of their technology, I call this the Music Box.”

Spike opened the box he was carrying and showed the Music Box to the crowd.

“This is a device that carried with it the music of the alien race, just by pressing the button on the middle we will be introduced to their world, even if it’s just a little bit.”

Twilight pressed the button and the device awoke once again.

“Oof, this is an eerie one, well at least we got lucky it doesn’t say anything else,” she whispered to Spike who giggled, Twilight again addressed the crowd, “as you can see, this is a piece never before heard by Ponykind, but I can almost hear your doubts. I wouldn’t force you to believe me without something else, something you can see as well… that’s why I want to share with you that this alien race has finally made contact with me, in fact, they are right now flying around our very planet and they have a message to all of us.”

Spike gave another device to the princess, it was white like the music box and had a red button, Twilight pressed the button and then channeled her magic to create a hologram on the sky, here you could see that a creature was looking at everypony at the plaza, it was covered in a white suit and had a helmet covering its entire head.

“Ok Xobcisum, they can hear you know.”

The creature spoke, its voice sounded distorted but it could be understood, “INHABITANTS OF PLANET EQUUM, WE ARE THE MEN AND WOMEN OF SPACE, WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR YEARS NOW AND NOW WE BELIEVE YOU ARE READY TO SEE US, RIGHT NOW WE ARE APPROACHING YOU ALL OVER THE PLANET TO ALL YOUR CULTURES,” from the sky a humongous saucer like structure approached the castle in Canterlot, stopping right on top of it, “WE CAME TO BRING YOU A GIFT, ONE THAT WE GAVE MANY OTHER BEFORE...” the ponies whispered among them, wondering what kind of gift they will give them, “A GIFT OF PEACE, WE ARE THE HARBINGERS OF YOUR PERFECTION, WE ARE YOUR SALVATION THROUGH DESTRUCTION.

“Um, Twilight? I have a bad feeling about this,” Spike said at the last thing the alien said, suddenly the center of the saucer opened letting out a bright light, and another tune could be heard, not coming from the music box, but from the saucer itself, loud enough so everypony could hear it.

From the sky other saucers appeared, all equally as big as the first one all of them directing to other places on the planet, all of them opening their center while a bright light came from within them.

Twilight quickly shut off the spell making the alien disappear, “Xobcisum, what’s going on?” she asked the small device she was carrying. Instead of her communicator, the music box sparkled stunning Spike and sending him flying against a wall, Twilight ran to catch him before he hit the wall, “SPIKE! no-no-no-no-no , Spike wake up.”

The little dragon opened his eyes, but instead of green, yellow filled his irises, “ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS VESSEL.

“Spike? What’s wrong?”

“TWILIGHT, SPIKE IS NO MORE, NOW IT IS ONLY XOBCISUM.”

“What? How dare you, RELEASE HIM RIGHT NOW!” the alicorn ignited her horn.

TWILIGHT, DO NOT ATTACK, FOR YOU WILL ONLY HURT THE VESSEL.

She knew he was right and turned off her spell, “why are you doing this? Please explain this to me.”

AS I SAID BEFORE, WE CAME TO SAVE YOU, WE ARE THE HARBINGERS OF YOUR SALVATION THROUGH DESTRUCTION, WE WILL SAVE YOUR CULTURE FROM DISAPPEARING FROM THE UNIVERSE.

“I’m afraid to ask but, how are you going to save us?”

WE WILL ASSIMILATE ALL YOUR CIVILIZATION AND TRANSFORM IT TO DATA, THEN WE WILL SAVE IT INTO OUR BRAINS, THAT WAY YOUR CULTURE WILL SURVIVE FOR ETERNITY.

A powerful beam came from all the saucers destroying the castle, Twilight could only grab Spike and teleport as far as she could, from the plains she could see how the saucers were destroying canterlot and on the horizon she could see more saucers almost hiding the sun launching beams on other cities.

“Why Xobcisum? Why are you destroying us?”

“BECAUSE OF HARMONY,” Twilight was confused about that, “THE UNIVERSE IS CHAOTIC AND EVERY LIVING CREATURE MAKES IT EVEN MORE CHAOTIC, BY ASSIMILATING THEIR INFORMATION AND DISPOSING OF THE PHYSICAL, WE ARE SAVING YOUR CULTURE AND TURNING CHAOS INTO HARMONY AGAIN.

“That’s a lie, you are just destroying us and I’ll plan to stop you, even if it’s the last thing I do.”

TWILIGHT, DO NOT BECOME AN ANNOYANCE, YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST INEVITABILITY. LIKE DUST STRUGGLING AGAINST COSMIC WINDS, ACCEPT IT TWILIGHT, YOUR TIME HAS COME AND YOUR SPECIES WILL BE PRESERVED AS DATA… ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF NEW VESSELS.

“What?” Twilight asked, she readied her horn but was surprised by a flash of magic, when the light faded she saw that she was surrounded by all her friends, including Cadence, Celestia, Luna and even Sunburst and Moondancer, all of them sporting yellow eyes like Spike, “no, please tell me this isn’t true, we can’t fail this easy, this must be a lie, please tell me is a lie,” she was too distracted to notice a saucer on top of her opening its center, and launching a beam on top of her, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” and then there was only white.

.

.

.

.

.

Twilight fell from her bed, she was sweaty and confused, she looked everywhere trying to find her friends but only finding walls, plushies, books and a bunch of boy bands posters. She was in her old room at her parents' place, then it all came to her, “IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!”

“Twilight, are you ok?” Spike said from the door, still on his pajamas.

“Spike!” she ran to hug him.

“Let me guess, nightmare?” Twilight nodded, still hugging him, “I knew we shouldn’t have gone to watch that movie at the Canterlot Theatre, seriously, who makes a movie about aliens attacking Equestria during Hearth’s Warming, to see the country destroyed the date it was born.”

Twilight let him go, “Spike it was awful, the aliens came with the saucers exactly like the movie but they were the same aliens from the music box and in my dream they played those last two songs that Starlight sent us, while destroying all what ponykind built, just like the movie… but on my dream the planet wasn’t saved like the movie and there wasn’t epic speech from the leader of the resistance, oh boy I loved that part, ‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Hearth’s Warming Day!’ it was the best speech I’ve seen in a movie before.”

“I think it was pretty cheese, I liked better that old pegasus who slammed himself with a storm rock inside one of those saucers, finding a way to defeat the aliens… speaking of which, are you sure you want to reveal the music box to the ponies at Canterlot during the Royal Hearth’s Warming Message?”

Twilight swallowed remembering her nightmare, “I don’t think that’s a good idea Spike, maybe we should release it little by little like we are doing right now.”

“Why? The ponies are smart, I’m sure they will take it well.”

“Yeah the common pony is smart. The mass is dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it, and now with the release of that movie, I bet they will riot thinking the aliens will attack.”

Spike scratched his head, “yeah you are probably right, I guess you don’t need me to go to Ponyville to pick the music box, do you?” he said a bit down.

Twilight smiled knowing that picking the music box was just an excuse for him, “you know you don’t need my permission to go to Ponyville and visit Gabby, you can go if you want,” Spike hugged Twilight and ran to his room to get his magic bracelet to travel to ponyville, Twilight giggled and picked some papers from her desk, she needed to adjust her speech, now that she won’t include the reveal of the aliens, at least not yet.

To be continued

Author's Note:

SOOoooooo, today is December 28th aka Day of the Holy Innocents, we celebrate it by pulling pranks on each other, think of it as a Hispanic version of April's fool, I was originally going to have the mane 6 twerking to Despacito, but then this came to me, why don't I make the humans arrive at Equestria and wreak havoc, I hope I got at least a few of you.

That's not cool man.

Yeah, this barely makes it rated T, you should feel ashamed for making this awful chapter.

I don't think I can see you in the face, no more.

I'm really disappointed, come on Izzi, I don't think I can even live on the same place as him anymore.

Wait are you serious?... HEY!

Just kidding!
Just kidding!

Oh sweet baby Jesus, you are going to give me a heart attack... hey I see you are getting it now, nice prank...

Why is it called "Day of the Holy Innocents" anyway?

Um... you don't wanna know... anyway, I hope you liked today's chapter as always every comment, advice, request, demand or complain is appreciated and don't forget:

Be polite, be careful, educate yourself as much as you can, respect  your neighbor so that they respect you and may the force be with you,  say goodbye Pinkie.

Goodbye Pinkie. :pinkiehappy:

Say Goodbye Izzi.

Feliz dia de los santos inocentes!

PreviousChapters Next