• Published 20th May 2019
  • 759 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 759

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: The Adventure Begins

I ceased my rejuvenating nap with a melodic yawn of "la-la-la-la-laaaaa!~" My eyes open, the first thing I saw was a levitating mirror. And staring back at me was the most beautiful me I had ever seen! But... how?

"Well, what do you think, my musical friend from afar?" The mirror moved to reveal Rarity. My very favorite of all the Mane 6! "Doesn't it look fabulous?"

I expressed my joy with a short dance and hugged Rarity.

"That's brilliant, Meloetta! I worked so hard to perfect your mane after I saw you on the ground all wounded. It was a complete mess! I suppose heroes do have to get messy. Was the battle against the Dark Lord very difficult?"

"Mele..." I had to nearly exhaust my energy to give my friends the power required to overcome Void Termina's laser.

"I see. You appear to be in great need of medical help. I need to get you to a hospital, quickly!"

She still didn't know all about me. I flashed a microphone.

"What's this for? Wait, do you mean music heals you?"

I nodded while moving my arms in a large circle. Music of any kind heals me!

"I see. What shall I sing for you?"

Singing is great, but I'd heard about her skills with a guitar. Therefore, I manifested an acoustic guitar for her to demonstrate her abilities.

"A guitar? Very well, if you say so." Rarity took the guitar, and... whoa. Just whoa. The rumors were right. She can play heavy metal on an acoustic guitar. To be precise, she played Pink Ball Activate!

I became filled with vigor and energy, and I began dancing like nopony's watching. After Rarity finished her solo, I struck a joyful pose.

"Simply wonderful! But how did you end up here?" I shrugged. "Oh, I suppose that does make sense. It is possible that a stressful battle can cause short-term unconsciousness. I wonder what became of your friends?"

I made a "Come on" gesture with my hand before we set off. Time for A New Venture!

Author's Note:

Before you criticize this chapter, the idea of Meloetta being healed by music was my idea. Since she's basically the incarnation of music, I decided to make her OP by giving her the power to revitalize others with music, and to heal with music. In other words, she's like the Victini of music, granting victory with music. Better yet, she's like the god of music! Of course, she'll only help in times of desperation.

Also, here's the link to the song reference in the title of this chapter, The Adventure Begins.

Next, we'll meet Paper Mario for a short time.

PreviousChapters Next