• Published 20th May 2019
  • 760 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 760

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Enter the Sing Squad!

After revitalizing the Brothers Mario with my musical prowess so they can play with their pal Button Mash, I set off to find two of the most amazing ponies in Equestria when it comes to music. I couldn't find anypony in the square, though. What could have caused them to stay inside? It was a beautiful day! The ponies I was looking for must have been in their home.

Therefore, I made my way to their decorative home and knocked on the door. *knock knock knock knock knock, knock knock*

A gray unicorn mare with a pink bow tie and a treble clef as a cutie mark opened the door. My second favorite pony, Octavia Melody. She said with a British accent, "Ah, it's Meloetta! We shall forever be in debt to you for your heroic acts, and that song you had us perform was brilliant! Vinyl, Meloetta has come back to Equestria!"

My most favorite pony, DJ Pon-3 (her real name is Vinyl Scratch), came to the door. I instantly recognized her by her electric blue mane, headphones, and purple glasses. She put on a smile when she saw me. The two ponies happily let me into their home.

Octavia asked me, "What brings you here? Have you come to perform?"

I nodded before pointing to her cello.

"You wish to perform with my cello? Okay, but do be careful with her."

And so I did. The cello in my psychic grasp, I played a serene remix of The Noble Haltmann from Kirby: Planet Robobot.

The ponies stomped their hooves on the ground in applause. "Encore, Meloetta!" Octavia cheered. "Encore!"

I happily obliged. I manifested a CD out of thin air and put it in its place in DJ Pon-3's stand. I then put on a pair of Safety Goggles and remixed the Super Mario Bros underground theme.

The DJ simply smiled as she nodded to the beat.

"I have an offer for you, Meloetta," Octavia said. "What if we were to form our own band? Do you like the idea?"

"Me... Mele!" My eyes sparkled at the thought.

"That's wonderful to hear! You are the one who saved Equestria, so I suggest you come up with a name for our band. That is, if you can speak Ponish."

While Octavia had a point, do you really think that stopped me, the master of music? If you do, then you don't even know who I am. I formed my Rhythm Baton and pretended to use it as a pencil.

"Oh, that is an excellent idea!" Octavia handed me a piece of paper and a feather tipped with ink.

I wrote, "Why not the Melody Three?"

"I love that name! Not only does it state our interests, but it also rhymes, which is an essential part of songwriting!"

We put our hooves (and hand) in the middle. "One, two, three... The Melody Three!"

I wrote, "We should celebrate our alliance with a debut performance for all to hear! However, I suggest we wait until tomorrow to do so. After all, would one rather wake to a song or suddenly hear a performance during the day?"

"Do you have any ideas for songs?"

I only grinned. They had no idea.

Author's Note:

What do you think? Does Rhythm Baton sound like a good name for the weapon used by Meloetta that can control people into playing revitalizing songs?

Next, we're heading back into the cosmos to see how Ribbon and Elline are coming along.

PreviousChapters Next