• Published 20th May 2019
  • 758 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 758

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: A Star of Hope Awakens

I woke to a friendly voice saying, "You poor thing! Are you okay?"

I opened my tired eyes and saw what appeared to be a pink alicorn. I jumped out of her hooves and had a look around. I couldn't believe it. I was in the Crystal Empire! With a big ol' smile, I replied, "Poyo!"

The alicorn returned the smile. "I'll take that as a yes. I was so afraid that you got really hurt after that nasty fall. Come on, little guy, I'll take you somewhere that you can rest. You'll be able to meet my little Flurry Heart."

Flurry Heart? I couldn't wait to meet the little alicorn! I quickly followed--Rumble! Rumble! Whew, beating a world-destroying Dark Lord can work up an appetite! I rubbed my poor belly who didn't have any food to party inside it.

"Oh, you must be really hungry! I'll get you something to eat." Wow, that alicorn was so nice! I didn't know anypony who was so caring and kind and loving--wait, loving?

"Cadance?"

The alicorn gasped. "Y-you just said my name. How did you know?"

I can't talk really well, so I just said, "Here before!"

"You've been to Equestria before? That's really neat!" How did she not know?

Anyway, Cadance took me to a long table, where she set out some food. "Here you go. Eat as much as you need."

I ate one of the crystal berries, and it was just as delicious as I expected it to be. I stepped back and prepared to leave Cadance speechless: I opened my mouth super wide and sucked all the rest of the berries laid out right into my belly.

After pulling herself back together, Cadance said, "You must be really hungry! I hope you've got room for dessert!" Oh man, dessert is the best meal of the day! ...After breakfast, an after-breakfast snack, lunch, an after-lunch snack, and dinner, of course.

I watched as she put a platter in front of me, drooling on the inside. That is, until she removed the lid. Pie. Why did it have to be pie? I took a step backwards, cowering in fear.

Cadance was confused. "What's wrong with the pie? Do I have the flavor wrong?"

She didn't know about my encounter with that awful pie-making beast. "No, bad memories!"

"The pie brought back bad memories? You must have eaten an incredibly awful pie to be scared of pies!" Yeah, the monster's pies were awful. No wonder it was called Belly Buster! "I know how to get your mind off of that. Come with me, and I'll introduce you to Flurry Heart!"

We went into a smaller room, where a white unicorn stallion was playing with a baby alicorn. He turned and saw me. "Oh, it's you! What brought you back to Equestria, Kirby?"

Cadance asked, "Kirby? Is that his name?"

"Don't you know about his acts of heroism? He saved Equestria from a foreign enemy. I'll tell you about it later."

"I see. Anyway, I wanted to introduce Kirby to Flurry Heart."

I walked over to the little tyke and waved. "Hiiiii!"

Flurry Heart giggled and cooed at me.

Before I could have more fun with Flurry, a Pegasus in armor came. "Princess, Celestia and Luna want any foreign creatures that seem to know--" He then saw me, and he froze. "It's Kirby, our savior!" The Pegasus knelt before me before saying, "O Kirby of the Stars, it is an honor to be in your presence! I have a request from the princesses: Any creature from another world who knows you is to come to their castle, as well as you. Shall we go, intergalactic hero?"

I jumped on his back with a smile. "Yeah!"

As we left, I tossed a Friend Heart down to Cadance, who was waving at me, as a memento of our first meeting. While I was thinking about the Friend Heart, I began to wonder about my friends. What had happened to them? I hoped they didn't run into any trouble...

Author's Note:

Did you get the reference to a certain Nick Jr. television show, or the one to the anime? Try to guess the show!

Time to meet the poor soul who rescued the spooks from a fiendish ghoul's curse.

PreviousChapters Next