• Published 20th May 2019
  • 760 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 760

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 20: E.X.T.R.A.C.T.

Recalibrating... Identifying traits of new location: Lack of gravity, stairs that lead nowhere, inanimate objects that appear to be living, a lamp being shined right into my optical lens, me being strapped to a chair (although I could easily free myself). Conclusion: I am being interrogated in Discord's home, most likely by the draconequus himself.

"Spill it, Jack! What do you know about Pummel Fist?"

Discord was about to be quite surprised. "Pummel Fist is a teenage human boy who discovered the world of Pokemon with help from Hoopa, a mischievous Psychic- and Ghost-type Pokemon that uses rings for transport. Pummel's favorite Pokemon is the newest Sword of Justice: Keldeo, the Colt Pokemon. The two have formed a bond strong enough to unleash a transformation known as Bond Phenomenon."

Surprise detected, but Discord quickly regained his posture. "Hmm... How did they form such a strong bond?"

"They have similar personalities and goals, and their synchronicity allows them to leap the greatest metaphorical and literal hurdles."

"Before fighting Kyurem, how did they achieve the Bond Phenomenon?"

"As I just said, their determination to conquer that obstacle triggered the transformation."

Discord's anger levels: 75%. "You're beating around the bush! What was Pummel's oh-so important secret that led to the Bond Phenomenon being achieved?"

Activating defensive reply: "Telling you would go against my loyalty to Pummel Fist. I will never tell you!"

Discord's deviousness levels: 100%. "Oh, really? What if I do this...?" Discord took his claw to my antenna. Bzzt! Whirrrrrrrrr...

Rebooting... Chances that Discord will do the same thing if I continue to resist: 100%. Chances that he will do it again and not turn me back on: ...Doesn't look good. My master needs me more than his self-esteem. Forgive me, Master Pummel Fist, and to a lesser extent, Keldeo. And forgive me, those who may be affected by this unfortunate discovery.

Author's Note:

Now we're making a big jump from Roborygon to Mario. Prepare to meet the Paper Jam trio!

PreviousChapters Next