• Published 20th May 2019
  • 759 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 759

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 1: Strangely Familiar

I slowly opened my eyes, and the world around me was a blur. There was, however, one thing that was clear: I was being bombarded by questions. "Who are you? Where are you from? Why are you here?"

My eyes adjusted, revealing a strange, crystal room. Not knowing where I was, I used my Magma Suit, which I used for the battle with Void Termina in outer space, to contact someone that might know my location. "Maxie, come in. Do you copy? Maxie? Helix? Susie? ROBORYGON?"

"Answer me! Wait, Roborygon?"

I jerked myself into a sitting position. "Sorry, I was a bit dazed from... whatever happened. Can you repeat the questions?"

"Okay, one more time. Who are you, where are you from, and why are you here?"

"My name's Pummel Fist, but you can just call me Pummel. I'm a human from Planet Earth, and I'm not sure how or why I got here." My helmet somewhat obscured my vision, so I took it off. I realized that I was staring at the equally surprised face of a purple unicorn/Pegasus hybrid.

"I thought humans looked different than... that. Are you sure you're a human?"

"100% sure. I just got turned into this creature by these two humans that sprayed a weird potion on me and my mother. It's actually pretty awesome to be able to turn into any Pokemon I have registered in my Pokedex. This specific species is Machop, which has the power to easily throw one hundred adult humans." Twilight raised an eyebrow. "Not that it matters. Right now, I'm about to return the volley. Did you see me end up here somehow, and did you see any other foreign creatures end up here?"

"She didn't, but I saw you fall out of the sky." I looked down and saw a little purple dragon. "I didn't see anything else, though."

My gears began to turn. "...Fall out of the sky? That's it! My friends and I had just blasted this monster known as Void Termina with the power of friendship, and we tried to escape the crumbling battlefield. We must have been knocked out by something, causing me to free-fall here. I hope the others are okay." I stopped to think about who I was talking to. "By any chance, who are you two?"

The unicorn/Pegasus replied, "I am Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship, and this is my assistant, Spike."

"Twilight Sparkle? Spike?" My eyes opened wide. "Does that mean I'm in the land of... Equestria?"

"Exactly."

"Oh, man! I can't wait to tell Amy and Kirby that I--"

Twilight shoved a hoof in my mouth. "Wait a minute. Did you just say Kirby?"

I nodded.

"The same Kirby that beat Hyness and Queen Chrysalis?"

I grinned. "I always knew Kirby could beat anyone. The pink puffball makes me so proud. Also, Void Termina was the one Hyness was trying to free from a dark heart called--"

"The Jamba Heart. Hyness had the nerve to tell my and my friends his evil plan. He called the one sealed within the Heart the Dark Lord. You said you beat Void Termina, who's apparently the Dark Lord. Was Kirby with you?"

"But of course! We worked together with all our friends to beat the Dark Lord. It truly was a sight to behold."

Twilight got out a feather pen and paper. "Who were the friends that helped you?"

"They come from multiple dimensions. First, from Pop Star, we have Kirby; King Dedede, the self-proclaimed ruler of Dream Land; Meta Knight, who watches over and protects Dream Land; and Bandana Waddle Dee, King Dedede's most faithful Waddle Dee servant and highest soldier in his army.

"Then we have the heroes from the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario and Luigi are human plumbers who were accidentally transported from Earth to said Kingdom after stumbling upon a warp zone. Princess Peach resides in the kingdom as its ruler. Paper Mario came to the Mushroom Kingdom after Luigi encountered a book holding his own paper kingdom.

"After that are the heroes from Mobius. Sonic is a blue hedgehog with the ability to break the sound barrier with his running speed. His best friend is Tails, a yellow fox with two of his namesake and a knack for fixing things. And Amy is a pink hedgehog who is in love with Sonic.

"Finally, we have me, my mom, and Helix, the former two of which have discovered another world that contains these creatures called Pokemon. Helix was corrupted by his past, so he vented by battling me using the same potion that turned me and my mom into Pokemon. My best friend is Keldeo, a unicorn Pokemon who fights for justice. My mother has befriended a Pokemon called Meloetta, who's the master of music."

"I actually met Meloetta. She seemed to be friends with Kirby and this gray floating thing called Roborygon."

I smiled. "Roborygon was built by my Pikachu, PhD, to assist me and my friends. He's one of the smartest allies I know. The last one with me when we beat Void Termina is Lucario, a Pokemon that can read minds and see things without his eyes due to his Aura powers."

After Twilight finished viciously scribbling on her paper, she said, "Celestia would love to meet Kirby's friends! She must know about your coming here. Spike, take a letter."

Author's Note:

Next, we'll see how a robot is doing.

PreviousChapters Next