• Published 20th May 2019
  • 759 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 759

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 19: Interference

Author's Note:

It's time to enter the point of view of a relatively new character that only true Kirby fans would recognize: Susanna Patrya Haltmann, aka Susie.

How unfortunate. It appears that the explosion given off by the destruction of Void Termina launched the Star Allies a considerably far distance, for I could not detect any traces of them. I attempted to contact those who participated in the great battle, but there seemed to be some sort of barrier that interfered with my attempts, making them futile. Therefore, I met with one of the new friends I made from this technologically impressive place known as the Expedition Society.

"Dedenne, have you heard from Pummel Fist or the Star Allies? I haven't been able to contact them since the aftermath of the Void Termina battle."

The plump, orange mouse with a long black tail turned towards me from the computer dashboard. "I'm sorry, Susie, but I haven't heard anything from them since Roborygon posted the Void Termina battle on Pokegram. Is it possible that they could have been launched far away, maybe even to another world?" Normally, I would have only heard the syllables of Dedenne mixed together, due to Dedenne being a Pokemon, but I constructed a headset for myself to wear that would translate Pokemon speak into English.

"Another world? That intrigues me. Although, Roborygon did send me pictures of this one world he claimed to have been to. What's more, Kirby happened to be in some of them. If that's the same place they were thrown to, then they've got it made. Kirby's a hero in that location."

Dedenne beamed. "Wait, are you referring to a place that happens to be inhabited by these adorable, colorful quadrupeds that use friendship to solve problems?"

"You know about My Little Pony too?"

"Uh, yeah! Even members of the Expedition Society have to take breaks from helping others in order to make the most of our leisure time, and friendship lessons make up most of mine. ...And that of Ampharos. Wait, are you a fan of MLP too? You think maybe we could be...?"

"Not yet. I've got a question for you to see if we really do share interests: Who, out of all of the Mane Six, is your favorite?"

"Only the science-loving Twilight Sparkle, of course!"

I allowed myself a dramatic pause. "..."

"...?"

I suddenly high-fived Dedenne. "Besties!"

"Yippee! Thanks, Susie!"

"The thanks can wait. Even if the Star Allies were indeed launched to Equestria, which is a peaceful place overall, some of the inhabitants have been shown to be hostile."

"But we cannot be sure that they were sent to Equestria. Should we calculate their flight trajectory before and after the debris struck to estimate where they were launched?"

"That is an excellent idea. Bring up the footage while I go find where the battle took place." I got into my Business Suit and flew away to the Pop Star universe. Where could the Star Allies be?

PreviousChapters Next