• Published 20th May 2019
  • 758 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 758

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: En Garde!

I stood steadfast as I continued to swing my sword at the blue dragon before me, who had challenged me to a battle after I crash-landed in a most appropriate area: the Dragon Lands.

"Listen, invader," the dragon menaced. "I will not let you go unscathed. This is dragon territory!"

I parried the dragon's claws once again. "You know not who I am. *grunts* My colleagues and I have fought and defeated many villainous monsters, such as *grunts* a possessed alien, a reincarnated insect queen, *grunts* and most recently, Void Termina, the destroyer of worlds."

The dragon flinched at the mention of Void Termina, allowing me to deliver a Shuttle Loop directly into its gut. "Void Termina? Do you speak of the Dark Lord that an evil wizard known as Hyness vowed to revive?"

I dodged a blast of fire breath. "The very same. I heard that one of my colleagues, the pink hero Kirby, had defeated Hyness. Together, we worked with our friends and brought down the Dark Lord!"

The dragon chuckled as it dodged my Piercing Slash. "Kirby, huh? Smolder told me about him. If you're as close to him as I would expect you to be, then you must be quite strong."

"Yes. I am Meta Knight, Star Warrior!" I dodged another flame as I unleashed Knight Spin.

"How appropriate. We're having a warrior-versus-dragon battle: Star Warrior Meta Knight versus Dragon Lord Ember!" I knew her voice and appearance sounded familiar. Ember grabbed her staff and fired a beam at me, but I retaliated with Galactic Counter, disappearing before reappearing near her and striking hard. Afterwards, I spun with enough speed to create a Mach Tornado. "Take this!" Ember struck me directly with her staff, knocking me out of the tornado.

I got up, but something terrible happened. All who know me well enough should know what happened next. If you don't, however, I suppose I have no choice but to tell you: My mask broke in two, revealing my face to Ember and the crowd of dragons that had come to watch. All the dragons laughed at me, except for Ember, who was staring at me in complete shock. "So... you really are that close to Kirby."

I used my Dimensional Cape to put some distance between me and the dragons. Once I was far enough away, I flew off, only to be picked up by some of my partners and a creature not unlike Marx's soul form, flying a red doghouse.

"Here, let me help with that." The creature somehow sewed my mask back together so I could wear it again.

I shot daggers at him before sighing. I reluctantly said, "Thank you, Discord."

PreviousChapters Next