• Published 20th May 2019
  • 759 Views, 0 Comments

Guest Star Kelduo: Justice from Afar - The Kelduo



The Star Allies have conquered a great evil, but they now find themselves in a foreign land. Can they find a way home?

  • ...
2
 0
 759

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16: The Aura is With Me

Many beings may scoff at the ability to foresee things and see without using one's eyes. They say it's boring and useless. In my case, however, it is very useful. I used my skills to avoid the debris that threatened the Star Allies, but there is always the unavoidable. In this particular scenario, I was caught between the unconscious Star Allies and some debris. I didn't want to harm my friends, so rather than use Bone Rush to clear a path, I took the hit from the debris and let my consciousness escape me.


So, this was where I had landed: in front of the zebra Zecora's home. I sensed Zecora's aura in front of me. It was disturbed, confused. "Strange creature, why are you here? Are you one which I am to fear?"

I replied after my eyes fully adjusted, "Be at ease, Zecora. My friends and I have been separated due to being struck by debris, whose origin is us defeating this destroyer of worlds. My name is Lucario, and I come in peace to this land. I trust you know of this pink creature known as Kirby?"

"I saw his team beat Queen Chrysalis, who had worked with this Hyness." Zecora smiled. "Kirby is a hero, I can easily say, and I truly wish in this world he could stay."

I smiled back. "So it is true. He and his friends did conquer Chrysalis and Hyness. He is among the heroes I worked with to defeat the world destroyer, Void Termina. I am actually one of his closest friends, for I have helped him communicate with others. You see, he is young and not a very good talker, so I have chosen to translate his thoughts into words. After all, I can read minds and see my surroundings using my Aura abilities. By any chance, have you seen any other strange creatures fall out of the sky? They might have been some of my friends."

"I most certainly have, Lucario. A paper thing fell, unaware of the poison joke below."

I gasped, "That must have been Paper Mario. How did the poison joke affect him?"

"It crumpled him up, but there is more. Fluttershy brought him somewhere to restore."

My Aura detected something far away. "My colleagues... they are traveling to Canterlot Castle to meet the princesses. I must join them, so farewell, Zecora."

"Farewell, Lucario, to you too. Just be wary of the leaves of blue. Also watch out for the various beasts, or else on you they might feast."

I turned towards Zecora and nodded. "Do not worry about me, for my Aura will protect me from the unknown. As for you... the Aura, may it be with you always." None of my surroundings are ever unknown due to my Aura. The Aura is strong with this one.


Navigator's log #1.2: The final ally has been located, and he is already on his way to the destination. Mission complete. Next objective: Rendezvous at Canterlot Castle.

Author's Note:

After this, we're back to Pummel Fist's point of view.

PreviousChapters Next