• Published 28th Apr 2019
  • 446 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Arlen High School : Freshman Year - kkman57

  • ...
 6
 446

Bill, Boomhauer and Fluttershy- Impossible Whopper

"Mmmmm, this is delicious!" Bill exclaims taking a bite of the new burger that has been a popular hit all over Arlen.

The Impossible Whopper, a burger created by Burger King. It had all the flavors of a normal Whopper, but was made with 0% meat.

"Boomhauer how are you liking your burger?" Bill asks, walking along side his friend. Both of which were strolling around Arlen Lake.

"Meh." Boomhauer mutters mouth already full, from trying the new Whopper.

Soon they spot Fluttershy coming from around the corner, carrying with her from what appears to be a bag of bird seeds.

"Hey Fluttershy!" Bill waves his arm over, happy to see his friend.

Fluttershy waves back a little. "Oh, Hi Bill, Um... Hi Boomhauer."

"Yo." Boomhauer answers back, not too into the conversation, as he spotted two women jogging by.

Bill nudges Boomhauer's arm, turning his attention back to Fluttershy. "What brings you here?"

"Oh I'm just hear to feed the ducks." Fluttershy said showing them the little bag of bird seeds she was carrying.

"Neat." Bill said.

"So ummm, what are two up too?" Fluttershy asks.

"Oh we just got back from Burger King, oh and guess what?! They have a new burger called The Impossible Whopper! Bill shouts, almost scaring the children who were playing by them. "It's so good, and the best part is that it taste just like a regular Whopper but with zero meat."

"Umm... Interesting, I guess." Fluttershy mutters. Not really a fan of fast food in general.

Fluttershy also hates any food establishment that has to use animal's as food. So to her this who zero percent beef burger sounds like a whole like a bunch of nonsense.

"Here, we got spare one for you." Bill nudges Boomhauer's back.

Boomhauer digs around the bag, until he pulls out an Impossible Whopper still wrapped.

"Umm no thank you Bill." Fluttershy backs up, not wanting to be rude.

"Don't worry Fluttershy it's doesn't have meat, I know you're a vegetarian so I thought you would like to try it."

"Again I appreciate the Jester, but I don't want it. I don't like fast food." Fluttershy tries her best to avoid being rude, but she was starting to get agitated, by their persistence over a stupid burger.

"Just a bite won't hurt." Bill said.

"No!" Fluttershy has had enough, she slaps the burger off of Boomhauer's hand, causing it to land in the water.

Soon a swarm of ducks start gathering around the Impossible Whopper. It doesn't take a minute before they start to peak the wrapper off. Then they proceed to pecking off the burger itself.

"Oh no, no, no, no!" Fluttershy drops her bird seeds bag, she jumps in lake and tries to take the burger away.

Bill and Boomhauer just watch as Fluttershy tries her best to take the burger out of the lake before the ducks eat any more of it.

When she finally grabs the last bit of burger and trash she could get, she comes out of the lake soaked and wet, her hair was dripping in lake water, but the only thing Bill and Boomhauer could see was the angry look on her face.

"Umm, Fluttershy I-" It was all Bill could say before his face is slapped on by a very soggy Impossible Whopper.

Without another word Fluttershy grabs her bag of bird seeds and heads towards the opposite way, possibly heading home.

When she gone from view site, Boomhauer begins to laugh at Bill seeing his face covered in wet burger really made.

"Yo man, heh heh, talking about ol she threw that right in your face, it's just like hysterical man." Boomhauer Laughs even louder.

Bill could only wipe the wet food off his face, realizing he's gonna have to make up for it some how, but knowing Fluttershy it will take awhile to figure it out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment