• Published 4th May 2019
  • 592 Views, 0 Comments

Emerald Sparkle - Robert Emerald Fountain

  • ...
 0
 592

Learning about the fleet

Six years later...

Emerald was passing her classes at her mom's school with flying colors. One day, while visiting Flurry Heart, she happened to see her cousin's uniform for the Christian Fleet. Having become curious, she asked about it.

"What's this, Flurry?", she asked.

"That is my uniform for the Christian Fleet. A universe-wide army that battles Satan, the master of lies, stealing, temptation, and all other sins. Being a soldier in the Christian Fleet, however, is an extremely dangerous task. Your own life is at a very high risk of being lost in the war. You are eligible to enlist at age 12. However, it is your own decision."

"I think I will pass on that. I am proud that you are fighting, but I would rather not risk my life to save the universe. It just seems far too dangerous for my liking.", Emerald replied. "However, I would be more than happy to watch any children you may have in the future."

Flurry and Twilight both smiled at her, and they went their seperate ways. As Twilight and Emerald rode home on the train, Twilight explained that there were shelters built for protecting the citizens that were not in the fleet. Emerald found this to be a great idea. Since she would not be joining, she could wait out the final battle.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment