• Published 15th Apr 2019
  • 207 Views, 0 Comments

Loving Self While Being Apart of the World - Script Nova



Loving others in order to love self

  • ...
 0
 207

Happyness in a Eclipse

Author's Note:

This chapter is different. It acts like a form of poem, with the same story between Legend and Somepony so enjoy this version of the story.

"Come on Big Bro, we're going to miss the Eclipse that's about to happen!"

I didn't care much for eclipses since I have seen a lot of them in my time. Yes, they're excited to see every one hundred years, but when you start to live for all eternity you start getting sick of it. Celestia and Luna decide to do it again after so long, heck I would do it anyway just to mess with both of them being as I still have some of my godly powers.

"Big Brooo! Why do you have to be so slow?!"

As much as I want to ignore her, I can't. All because of how much she made me feel. I always keep to myself from other ponies just because of the cruelty I have toward everypony else, I've used the seventh element just to erase any form of memory of me, as well as my appearance. Though, my old creation still knows who I am and want me to change back just to finish what I have started. A killer, destroyer, and creator that makes creatures to harm other creations. Looking at this sweet filly, I can't. Not after what she has done for me. Giving me so much love, kindness, and understanding. The things I ignored until my beloved gave up everything in order to stop me, then... Wanted to forgive me afterwards.

"Big Bro? Why did you stop? Is there something on your mind? Would you tell little sis what's been bothering you?"

Oh how I wish I could tell her, but I also don't want her to be afraid of me. So, I just show my sadness. Though that just wants her to ask even more.

"Oooh, it's nothing Sis."

"Now don't be lying to me. Tell me Big Bro!

Great, now she's giving me those big cute eyes. That always gets me to say what's on my mind.

"Hey you two, why in the world you taking so long? You better get up here before this eclipse completely happens." Enerdragon, one pony that I was glad to meet when I first came to ponyfield though I question him since he seemed a trouble maker, he was ok to have around.

At a little hill was the place where we watched the eclipse, the main six mostly the main seven was there waiting for us. This was the first time I have ever met Sunset Shimmer. I have heard many stories of her being reformed, along with being aloud to visit Equestria. As we all looked at the sky, Sis sit right next to me while we waited.

"Look Big Bro! The moon and sun are about to come together! Will it be dark when this happens?"

Oh, dear... I forgot how dark it really gets when this happens. All I could say, "Yes. Just make sure, you stay close to me."

Darkness has now fallen, with a few fillies screaming. Everything was pitched black like I was expecting. I felt Sis's little hoofs wrapped around my arm feeling her shivering of being scared.

A pony came up to me from behind whispering in my ear. It was Sunset and she knew what I once was from along time ago, but never question me just seeing as I keep to myself while worrying about my little sister, "Do you really think you should hide what you once were?"

"It's... Better this way. Because I'm still here like this. One of the few alicorns left, in hopes of Celestia and Luna to not remember me."

"She knows you're troubled and wants you to open, but you don't. Keeping this will hurt you even more, along with the others around, and will even create something that you won't be able to defeat."

What is she talking about? I can face everything that could harm my sister... Can I?... Now I think about it, I didn't have the power I ones have. After using that seventh element, I separated my magic to give to two very specific unicorns.

The eclipse lasted longer than it should of, and then I decided to be head level with my sister's while she saw my horn glow right in front of her. Magic shot out as I created a wave of stars and colors to fit for the eclipse here. Her eyes brighten along with a smile shown on her face.

"I'm glad you were going to like this."

"Like it?! I love it! Never thought an eclipse would be this beautiful!"

"Yeah... Glad you liked what I did."

"Though I see why you do something like this in order to make me happy, it's because it makes you happy. I may not know your past, but you'll never stop being my big brother."

Those words, I thought weren't true. Until she end up saying them. I put my wing around her holding her close.

"I love you Big Bro!"

"I love you too... Little Sis."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment