• Published 8th Mar 2019
  • 758 Views, 21 Comments

Suicide Note - Mensonge Singer



Script Singer decides to write a short letter to her friends

  • ...
8
 21
 758

One Last Chance

Script Singer walks into her bedroom after her night out with her friends letting out a sigh as she shut her door, removing her mask. She shut her eyes as small tears formed. When she opened them again, she noticed her friend Ellie in the room sitting on her bed with tears in her eyes, a crumpled piece of paper next to her. The note.

Script Singer only turned away and faced the wall, refusing to talk but her friend only walked up to her hugging her tightly, not saying a word.

Script gasped slightly in surprise as she felt her friend wrap her wings around her tightly as tears formed in her eyes. She then turned toward her friend as she sobbed uncontrollably, neither one of them saying a word, just sobbing in the embrace.

Author's Note:

So I kinda felt like I wanted to end the story on a happy(ish) note. I also was trying to see if I could write it with no dialogue for a type of emotional effect. Also, I wrote this in a short span of minutes, so it's not completely edited especially since I wrote it on my phone heading to school at 7 am. I might go back to it sometime and fix it up or maybe add a bit more. Also not sure if that will be the title of the chapter. If you're still worried about me, it's alright I'm slowly getting better. But if you or someone you know is struggling, PLEASE GET HELP. You're not alone.
EDIT: I added a little stuff later on in the day

Comments ( 7 )

9521962
Nothing, this was well done and well written, even if there's more than a few grammar/spelling errors here or there, it even almost made me cry. Very bittersweet. You have earned a follower!

9521989
Thanks. I was really heasatant to post and finish this story. When i noticed it had more dislikes than likes, it kinda hit me harder than I should have took it....but really that means a lot to me thanks

9522062
No problem! At least you have a number higher than ten likes! I only have ten likes on my main story, and 32 dislikes, so we few Likers gotta stick together!

Login or register to comment