• Published 11th Jan 2019
  • 1,551 Views, 238 Comments

My Little Punnies - AstralMouse



A collection of very short stories that set up bad puns or word avalanches.

  • ...
1
 238
 1,551

19. Hooves. Derpy Hooves. Part 3

Derpy awoke, ropes around her hooves, tied to a table. "Ugh... my head..." she said.

"Finally awake, are you?" Salty Saddle said, adding a distinctly evil laugh afterward.

"You'll never get away with this!" Derpy exclaimed.

"Oh, but I already have, my dear," he said, again laughing evilly. He produced a golden gun from his jacket. "For, you see, this gun I have here, as outlined in my evil plans, fires mane-seeking bullets! And the only thing that can stop it, once fired, is clouds!" He cackled as if his plan was flawless, but Derpy was already formulating her own plans.

"You mean like that cloud right behind you?" Derpy asked.

Salty Saddle quickly turned around, looking for the cloud. "What? Where? I don't see any clouds! Given your utterly hopeless situation, you have no reason to lie to me, so I must assume there is really a cloud here. Now, where could it be? If I were a cloud, where would I be hiding? Hmm..."

In the time it took him to speak, Derpy had used her steel-like jaws to chew through the ropes binding her hooves. She grabbed the 'Evil Plans' envelope conveniently sitting on a nearby table and made her escape. Salty Saddle turned around just as she was going out the door. "No!" he yelled.

Giving chase, he followed her up the stairs to the roof of his evil castle, and saw her flying away. Derpy could see the clouds she had rode in on. If she could reach them, she knew she would be safe. She flapped her wings harder.

"You're not getting away that easily, Derpy Hoooooooves!" yelled Salty Saddle. She was so close. Just a little more...

Out came the gun and fired upon her mane.
But the ritzy ditzy spy mare was in the clouds again.