• Published 8th Dec 2018
  • 3,277 Views, 277 Comments

A Christmas to Remember - TwiPON3



Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better than she could've thought.

  • ...
32
 277
 3,277

PreviousChapters Next
The Fuzz IV: Is the Summer Going to be Good? Or Bad?

"Sunset?" Autumn said.

"Yeah?"

"When you said we may go to Equestria," she tried to move to a less stressful topic, "What should we expect if we do manage to go?"

Sunset snapped her a look for a second, "We'll all turn into ponies..." she remembered Seth and Sofia's... them, "mostly. I wouldn't be surprised if those two would be draconequui."

"Draconequui?"

"Chaos gods. You would either be one of them too, or just a very unique pony. Probably the latter, considering you aren't nuts."

"Thanks...?"

"Sorry," Sunset replied, "I'm still pissed and stressed at what they did to my old friends."

"An' who's 'they'?" Applejack said, pissed, along with Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

"Promise you won't be mad, Applejack."

"Spill th' beans, then we can get this whole mess behind us when Dash's cleared ta leave."

"We're leaning toward a few people possessed by magic."

"Ahem," she replied, quickly growing annoyed.

"It was Seth and Sofia," she replied, holding her head, "I don't know whose idea it was to blow the shit outta proportion, let alone this."

"Who now?"

"Seth and Autumn are cousins, and they went to the Soviet Union for Christmas and Novvy god, where Sunset got a Russian coat and Russian hat, and she met Natasha and Ivan, their aunt and uncle in Moscow, Vladislav, Natasha's brother from Omsk, Hong Liu, cousin from Shenzhen, Mitzi, Alex, and Arnold Krause, from Commie-Berlin and one of Seth's favorite places, Sofia from Minsk, and Elizabeth Liz from Cockney London! Sofia is a physicist who drug a half-asleep Seth into it. If he had been the one to have done the mess, it wouldn't have been this bad!" She said, smiling as she made a "squee" sound.

"Pinkie, Darling," Rarity said, "I don't think that's what happened."

"I think she's spot-on," Autumn said, facing into a corner she had went to in the middle of Pinkie's rant.

"Ah guess 'at is a lot ta take in at one time, Sunset," Applejack said as the four new girls sat down.

"Ya think?"

"Oh dear Jesus, I don't want Seth to go to jail," Autumn said, sitting back down, "but I wouldn't mind seeing Sofia's criminal record right about now."

"So... 'is whole thing 's a Soviet Scientist blowin' things outta proportion an' draggin' Seth down with 'er?" everyone seemed to agree with Applejack, "Alright, but who should tell 'er ta call it off?"

"There's actually a few words I have to say to her about this," Autumn said.

"Good thing I was having second thoughts about sending the journal," Sunset said, sifting through her bag for her phone, "You take this," she found the device and gave it to Autumn, "and tell them to come up with a plan."

"There's gotta be a way out of this," Autumn said as she found Sofia's number and called her.

PreviousChapters Next