• Published 8th Dec 2018
  • 3,273 Views, 277 Comments

A Christmas to Remember - TwiPON3



Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better than she could've thought.

  • ...
32
 277
 3,273

PreviousChapters Next
The Fuzz III: What the Hell did YOU USE IN THIS?

"Drei, zwei, eins, done!" Seth said, typing on his laptop at a speed that would have otherwise made Sofia worry if she needed to make new rodent traps when she went back to the lab, "The CCPD has no network, and I hope to Jesus that it stays like that," he said, sighing, "At least until I can go back to the US."

"I made dinner," she said, coming from the kitchen holding two plates with steak of clearly-unknown origin, "Is steak okay?"

"Yeah's fine."

"Would you like to watch R-rated movie?"

"Autumn's the one to watch movies," Seth said with a smile on his face, "But we can watch one she directed herself if I can connect my phone to your TV."

"What is movie title?"

"We never got that far, but it's better than anything you have in that case of yours. In fact, I like to think of it as a violence/romance/comedy, myself."

"This going to be excelent."

"Trust me, if we don't have to call Soviet-911 for an ambulance, I don't know what I'll do. I mean, I've seen it a few times already, but I still don't know how to do a spoiler for it."

"Connect laptop and play."

He didn't hesitate in opening a hidden file labeled Why you don't piss Kirins.MP4 and hitting play, "Enjoy."

"It starts out with sex-scene?" she asked starting her dinner.

"Just watch," he said, taking a bite of his steak, "By the way, where'd this come from?"

"I..." she looked at it, then went to get the wrapper as Seth paused the video, finding no label on it as she brought it to the living room, "I have no idea."

Seth grabbed the package and felt around it before finally finding where someone had put thin labels over the blank thing, "Hold on," he said, peeling the labels off, to find something written in either Russian or Byelorussian.

КАНIНА

"Translate?"

Sofia turned pale, "Kanina."

"What?"

"Spit it out! It's horse meat!!"

Immediately, they both raced to the toilet, disgusted by what they had just eaten.

"Where did you BLEHH get this!?" he said while they were both vomiting the substance up.

"It was regular steak from Vostochnaya Germaniya in shop!"

"Who could've done this!?"

"Ya ne znayu!!!"

After what felt like forever, they went and blended the cooked dinner into a liquid, then flushed it.

"That is end of that."

"When Sunset, and possibly her pony friends, come to the СССР, we can't do that. Is your refrigerator empty?"

"Aside from experiment and drink, da."

"You wanna just go out to the Ukrainian place for dinner?"

"After that experience, da," she said as he shut off his computer, pocketed his phone, and got both of their jackets.

PreviousChapters Next