• Published 8th Dec 2018
  • 3,265 Views, 277 Comments

A Christmas to Remember - TwiPON3



Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better than she could've thought.

  • ...
32
 277
 3,265

PreviousChapters Next
The Next Morning - Rainbooms Part 1

At 4:30, everyone left for the airport, all having a more-or-less uneventful trip back to Europe and Asia, but when the Rainbooms started waking up an hour later...

~~~Applejack, 5:32~~~

She shut off her alarm as she went to open her window. Still groggy, she didn't notice anything different, so she went to brush her teeth, as per her usual morning routine.

"Applejack," Big Mac said, a cup of Applebean coffee in his hand, "Y'all come down to the livin' room. It's important."

"Let me get mah work clothes on an' Ah'll be there'n a jiffy," she said around a mouthful of toothpaste.

"You won't need 'em."

She started coughing so he hit her between the shoulderblades a time or two, "C'me on... Breathe."

"Why not?"

"We don't have a harvest. It's been burned."

She started coughing up more toothpaste, so Big Mac hit her back again, "Don't choke on me, sis!"

A few minutes later, they were in the living room, and immediately started crying at what they saw: The charred remains of their harvest in a milk crate.

"Who woulda done this to us?" Granny Smith asked in tears, Bright Mac and Pear Butter not doing any better.

"It could be Sunset," Applebloom said.

"Don't go pinnin' this on her," Granny said, "She's a good girl. She's just mighty misguided."

"Actually," Applejack asked, also succoming to tears, "This could be revenge magic or somethin' that comes out when family betrays her. It's not impossible, but it may not've been somethin' she coulda helped."

"Th' both of ya better go an' apologize to her RIGHT when you see her!" Big Mac said, full of rage, "If ya haven't pissed her too much from th' bothaya, maybe we'll make it to the springtime!" everyone in the room was silent, "Now git ready!!!!!"

~~~Rarity, 5:43~~~

Opal jumped on top of Rarity in her bed.

"Opalescence," Rarity said, still half asleep, "You know mommy needs her beauty sleep."

She began to meow rather loudly.

"Opal, what is it?" she said, sitting up and taking off her sleep mask, then looking around the room, "I must've been sleepdesigning again," she looked at Opal and pet her on the head, "Good girl," she said, getting up to clean the mess.

When she opened the closet, though...

"SWEETIE BELLE!!!!!" she yelled stomping down the hall to her little sister's room.

"You. Burnt. My. Dresses," she said, gritting her teeth and glaring at her, helplessly scared.

"I didn't do it!"

"You burnt the orange juice! How could it NOT be you! AND you tried, briefly succeeding to do so, to destroy the name Sunset was making for herself!"

"I promise, it wasn't me! Maybe it really was her! I mean, she's from the magical world that Princess Twilight's from, right?"

Rarity let her sister's words register in her head for a minute, "I didn't think about it. After all we did to her, it could very well be a form of revenge magic from within her after what we caused. It must've came to life when we were all asleep last night."

"Rarity?"

She broke into tears, running into her room to try and make a set of clothes for school, "I'm a terrible person!!"

PreviousChapters Next