• Published 8th Dec 2018
  • 3,249 Views, 277 Comments

A Christmas to Remember - TwiPON3



Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better than she could've thought.

  • ...
32
 277
 3,249

PreviousChapters Next
Sofia's Illegal Mad Revenge - Part 1

Everyone's day went more-or-less as expected, with Seth and Sofia being the last two to go to bed, but at 1:30a, Seth heard a noise in his kitchen.

"Der vodka?" he said, rubbing the sleepy from his eyes and noticed his Byelorusian cousin with her bag on, "Sofia?"

"I need your car to take care of few things."

"Like what?" he said, giving her the Yugo keys from his pocket.

"You sleep with your keys?"

"Evidently."

"I need to give Rainbooms... present."

"Are you gonna do something illegal?"

"Niama."

"Sofia?" he looked at her, "I know when you're lying to me, because I know that's Byelorussian."

"Da."

"I wanna be a part of it."

They went out to the Yugo, where Sofia explained her ideas after they were good on the streets, with Seth driving.

"Okay, so I did some profiling, I found Rarity is fashion designer, Rainbow Dash is athlete, Pinkie Pie is party planner, Fluttershy is animal caregiver, and Applejack is farmer."

"Where to, first?"

"We burn farm harvest."

"You are the only one I would trust myself to do this with, especially knowing with what you get away with in Byelorussia."

"I try," she shrugged.

"What do ya have in that bag?"

"We will not get caught, but get bleach first."

"Tell me you're not doing the whole place in an inferno."

"Nyet. Just what is in barn."

At Sweet Apple Acres, Sofia and Seth sterilized, pried open the barn, emptied it, and burned its contents, dousing it with bleach afterwards, then drove off.

"Now to Rarity's home," Sofia said, "We are just going to destroy some dresses, then leave."

"That sounds admittedly boring, coming from you."

"Really?" she said, holding a lighter with a five-inch flame.

Sneaking into Rarity's house, felt their way to her room, and turned an entire closet of dresses into burnt and shredded fabric, then left.

"Go to hospital, then Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's house."

Seth complied, only wondering what this would end up as. it was almost 2:00, and they had to be at the airport by 5:00.

"What ar-"

"No questions."

He pulled into the hospital parking lot so she could get out.

"Guess I'll just see what's in here," he mused, grabbing a magazine from the floor titled Вампирес: Тхе Сциентифиц Импоссибилиты.

After a few minutes, she ran back out as if holding something delicate in her bag, "Drive, drive, drive!"

"Where to?"

"Rainbow Dash's house," she said, pulling a bag and needle marked with the biohazard sign on it out.

"What...?"

"Lypo... check. Blood... check. Knives... will get."

I am DETERMINATELY going to hell now, Seth thought.

Author's Note:

Don't try any of this.

PreviousChapters Next