• Published 8th Dec 2018
  • 3,273 Views, 277 Comments

A Christmas to Remember - TwiPON3



Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better than she could've thought.

  • ...
32
 277
 3,273

PreviousChapters Next
The "Get Outta Prison" Pill: Sofia's Experience Pre-Coma

Author's Note:

I needed a break.

As I was being forced back to my cell, I began to feel weaker, along with an amount of pain that felt like when I accidentally was thrown back by an explosion at the lab in Minsk, but the pain had no discernible source.

"Don't do any of that half-assed 'I'm sick' shit," the guard said.

I'm not. I'm genuinely fucking sweating my insides out ***dammit.

I just tried to keep myself from dying until I was thrown back into the cell by the inhumane bastard who tried to rape me an hour earlier.

"Now keep fucking quiet!" he said, slamming the door, jolting me back to attention.

When he left, I went to see myself in the mirror.

Shit. I'm papyrus-white.

"Heycommie,youokay?You'resweatin'alotoverthere." my cellmate said.

"Da," I said, seeing something strip me naked.

After a minute, I realized I had done that.

"Yousureyoudon'tneedsomeone?" a voice said, resembling my cellmate's as a steady sound hit my ears and I felt wet.

Must be the sink.

I stuck my head under and drank for Christ-knows-how-long, probably muttering something.

I wasn't too sure.

"Okaythen."

I felt like I was spinning for a bit before I fell on something rather firm.

"Imgettingsomeone-"

When I looked over to the sound, I saw an anthro-anime world with a person with eagle wings and a lion's body.

"nagamutanteaglekitty."

I suddenly hit something.

PreviousChapters Next