• Published 8th Dec 2018
  • 3,249 Views, 277 Comments

A Christmas to Remember - TwiPON3



Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better than she could've thought.

  • ...
32
 277
 3,249

PreviousChapters Next
The "Get Outta Prison" Pill: Sofia's Experience, Comatose

I woke up in a black void.

"Alright, where in the fuck am I?"

I looked over and saw what looked like a section of my wall with my corkboard and dry-erase board. The first thing that caught my attention was a picture of a cut steak that bared a passing resemblance to East-Germany, alongside a map to go with it.

"I wonder..."

I took the picture, turned it over, and read the date.

31.12.2009

"This was when they had settled in East-Berlin," I said, writing on the dry-erase board.

Mitzi's house, Berlin, DDR - 31 12 2010, 23:58

The next thing I knew was that we were in Mitzi's living room, the clock read 11:58, and it was dark out. After a moment, I found that I couldn't interact with anything.

"Mitzi, bring a map!" I heard a ten-year-old Alex Ivanov say.

I followed Mitzi into the kitchen where she unfolded a map of the Deutsche Union, and setting it down next to the plate before laughing.

"How does your steak look like die Deutsche Demokratisch Republik?"

"I don't know."

"Either way," she said, turning to the living room, "Come in here so you don't miss the Neujahrs special!"

"Have this," Alex said to me, taking the picture with a Polaroid and giving it to me, "I'm hungry."

I followed the younger versions of ourselves into the living room where Fernsehen der DDR was starting up. The countdown was the same, but instead of the regular version of Auferstanden aus Ruinen, a special instrumental version was played, then the program finished starting up by overlaying the text DDR NEUJAHRS 2010 as an upbeat tune played, almost resembling a part of Moskau by Dschinghis Khan.

I stayed for a few minutes before changing the board.

Sugarcube Café, Canterlot, Delaware, USA - 24 12 2018 12:22

I saw the Rainbooms cuss Sunset, get physically violent against her, and Applejack holding her at one point while I heard what was at least two of Sunset's ribs cracking.

"You fucking leave us the hell alone!" Rainbow Dash delivered a punch that guaranteed Sunset would be missing teeth in a day, "And stop fucking around ***dammit!!!"

This shit kept on for a few minutes.

"Please..." she begged, receiving more physical abuse for several minutes.

Eventually, one final kick to the chest knocked the breath from Sunset, cracking more ribs and breaking the ones that were cracked earlier happened before Applejack and Rainbow Dash threw her to the floor, where she lay for a few minutes, coughing blood and missing half of her teeth before she grabbed them, put them in her pocket, and left, heaving as she did.

"Fuck that bitch, ***dammit," Rainbow Dash said.

I wanna see how this plays out.

I followed Sunset down a block or two, then into an alleyway, not that it wouldn't have been hard with a small trail of blood to go by, then I saw her pull the skin and muscle from her chest, exposing her ribcage and lungs, one of which had collapsed.

Sure enough, her ribs were either cracked or broken entirely.

"Now I really want to see where this goes."

She broke her ribs off, all of them, then put them immediately back on as if nothing was there, then opened her left ribs like a cage, took her collapsed lung out, and blew it up like a balloon before putting it back in and closing herself up.

I have a few questions for her.

She swallowed her teeth, opened her mouth, and ran a thumb across them, "Good," she said, "Back in place," she licked the tip of her finger and touched it to her swollen black eye, relieving it instantly, resetting her nose, then snapped her fingers which may have been what caused all of the blood to disappear, "Well, I should get home before I have to do that again," she said, slowly walking down the streets, "Don't know how many times I can do that."

Next, I saw the Novvy God party with Sunset and everything I did to the Rainbooms.

"Alex would've loved doing this with me," I said, sitting down after the last scene finished playing out, "But I... really don't... know what to do now," I said, feeling something soft on my back, almost like I was laying in a bed.

The next thing I knew was that I was laying in Seth's bed with him, Sunset, Autumn, their principal in a dress for whatever reason, and a Christ-knows-what.

Well, there's my research in the shitter.

Author's Note:

Tell me in the comments where you think everyone stands at this point in the story.

I do like to hear people's thoughts at points like this!

:pinkiesmile:

PreviousChapters Next