• Published 3rd Dec 2018
  • 1,290 Views, 7 Comments

The moon is a bringer of love - Flamingsheild



A Darkrai is banished after falling in love with his opposite Cresselia. With his new life in Equestria will he find the magic of friendship and his love or will he be the monster everyone makes him to be.

  • ...
1
 7
 1,290

Shadows and castles

"Happyiness. It was so so.. disgusting". Darkrai thought as he watched colts and fillies play.

Turns out the tree Darkrai was sleeping in was inside a school yard playground.

Now he had to watch so much joy and happiness. It was the very thing that Darkrai hated and...and Cresselia loved.

She would always play with the orphans in their dreams. She loved children.

"No no snap out of it. You can't love her". Darkrai said frowning.

Sadly he didn't see the ball hitting the tree. More accurately he didn't see the ball until it hit him.

A young Pegasus colt ran over to get the ball.

"A perfect chance to get this pathetic land under my control".

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Rumble go get the ball". Applebloom said as Rumble knocked it towards the old oak tree.

"Fine".

As Rumble lifted the ball off the ground he looked up and saw a glowing blue dragon eye in the tree staring at him.

"Aaaaahhhh"!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Darkrai chuckled as the scared colt ran off.

Now all he had to do was scare the rest of the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ghost don't exist Rumble". Miss Cheerlie said while comforting the scared colt.

"Yeah Rumble. Y'all probably just saw Spike in a tree again". Applebloom said smiling.

"Um Applebloom that's not spike". Sweetie Belle said pointing to a shadow moving across the playground.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Darkrai smiled a wicked smile as the children screamed as he raced along the ground in his shadow form.

He floated up above them and said only one thing.

"Boo".

The screams were heard by the royal guards in the crystal empire.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was chatting with the other princesses and her big brother when she heard the screams.

"Oh what is it this time"?

She got her answer when she saw an evil shadow chasing the schoolponies.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Darkrai was taking a break from chasing children by manipulating shadows to do his dirty work.

"EVERYPONY STOP!!!

"where is the foul beast who is causing this"?Princess Celestia said obviously very angry.

Darkrai decided it was time for his big debut.

"Well foul beast is a poor insult. I honestly prefer dark spirit".

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Well foul beast is a poor insult. I honestly prefer dark spirit".

Celestia was shocked to hear this.

However this just made Princess Luna more angry.

"Reveal yourself creature of shadows".

"As You wish".

-------------------------------------------------------------

Darkrai floated out of the shadows giving the princesses an icey stare.

The princesses were shocked and scared. The other ponys were the same except for
Twilight she was more interested than scared.

"Who are thou and why does thou scare innocent schoolponies". Princess Luna asked.

"I am Darkrai. Lord of Nightmares and destroyer of hope. At your service".Darkrai said mockingly bowing.

The princesses were even more shocked.

Until Shining Armour spoke up.

"As Prince of the Crystal Empire I am placing you under arrest".

"You can't do that". Darkrai said rolling his eye.

Shining Armour looked shocked.

"As Prince of the Crystal Empire. You only have the power to arrest me in the Crystal Empire. You gave up any power you had here for that. You may have a fancy title and an almost intimidating presence but that's all you have". Darkrai said like that was common knowledge.

"Why is thou terrorising innocent ponies"? Princess Luna asked.

"Because it's fun".

"Enough Darkrai you're not welcome here". Princess Celestia said gravely unhappy.

"Oh I wish I had a choice to be anywhere else but I've been banished here to this world by fake god with a twig up his backside". Darkrai said aggressively.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I feel like Darkrai is insulting me may as well teach him a lesson". Fake Arceus said out loud.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Zap)

"Trying to fry me won't make me any less right you big blowhard". Darkrai said as a lightning bolt hit the place where he was standing a minute ago.

"Well what do you want to do"? Asked Twilight.

"Let's organise a deal in your fancy-shmancy castle for wonder and harmony that would make any self respecting thing feel stupid to even think of living in". Darkrai said frowning.

He jumped into the shadow of a house.

"Well. Aren't you going"? Asked Darkrai slightly annoyed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"We must take measures against this Darkrai. Luna can you cast a nightmare banishing spell". Celestia asked her sister.

"Indeed".

The Elements of Harmony and the princesses had gathered in Canterlot castle when a castle guard rushed over to them.

"Princesses a spirit has taken over the throne room". The guards said panting.

The princesses rushed over and opened the doors to reveal...Darkrai?

"About time". Darkrai said lying on the princesses thrones.

Twilight looked extremely frustrated so she started lecturing.

Darkrai sighed and grabbed headphones from his bag of shadows along with his music player and started listening to music and ignore everything around him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Um twilight"?

"Yes rainbow"?

"You do know that he's not listening to you right"?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow dash flew over to Darkrai and waved her hoof over him.

"Is she done yet"? Darkrai asked taking off his headphones.

"Yep. But just because I saved from a twilight lecture doesn't mean I like you".

Darkrai rolled his eyes and looked at the princesses.

"Do you mind getting off our thrones"? Princess Celestia said slightly annoyed.

"You mean these comfy chairs"?

"No I mean our thrones".

"A throne is just a fancy name for a fancy chair". Darkrai said with a comeback he had heard from one of the legendaries.

Twilight's eye started to twitch.

"Who are you"? Darkrai said rolling his eyes.

"I am Princess Celestia Princess of the Sun, my sister is Princess Luna Princess of the Moon, Twilight is my former pupil and the Princess of Friendship with her friends the Elements of Harmony, Prince Shining armour of the Crystal Empire and his wife Princess Cadence the Princess of love".

"HA HA HA"!!!

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long but I was focusing on other projects.

Comments ( 1 )

I want to see more darkrai is my favorite Pokemon and this story is good so far

Login or register to comment